Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

^^ translate to English.

Constantine was the Roman emperor that codified Christianity as the Roman state religion. If he hadn't done that Christianity would either be a little known religion or have died out. Before that Christianity was considered the enemy of the state.

Up until the point where it was assimilated and perverted by Rome, Christianity was spreading just fine without coercion or violence. What makes you think it would have died out?

It wasn't the enemy of the state for no reason and Constantine didn't superimpose the cosmic mysteries of Mithras on what became Catholicism because he was a Christian sympathizer or believer in the teachings of a Jewish peasant..
In other words the way of life followed by Christians who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven taught by Jesus and lived for the first 300 years actually did die out and was lost to time when Rome usurped authority over scriptural interpretations, killed anyone who objected and perverted fundamental early Christian beliefs with their universal dogma and degrading ritualistic practices aimed at subjugating all pagan religions through the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands under the umbrella of a made up counterfeit Jesus, an edible mangod, the antichrist that ding worships, an abomination that causes desolation that reflects the image and likeness of all their false gods.

Many people worry in error about the coming antichrist and the great tribulation..

The good news is that the great tribulation and unspeakable suffering and captivity of believers under the reign of the antichrist, as well documented by the shameful history of the roman church and the legions of denominations based on their fake three gods in one Jesus , is already over before anyone knew it began.
I don't worry about anything. How can I? I have eternal life.

So you believe you are a god? If you believe you will live forever that tells me you think you are a god. Interesting. You sure don't seem like one. You seem more like a

So you believe you are a god? If you believe you will live forever that tells me you think you are a god. Interesting. You sure don't seem like one. You seem more like a

what's interesting about 4th century is they do not believe they will have to earn their keep when they get there - like everything will be given to them the way they think it is given to them here on planet Earth .... their life of Riley.

just like they take the 1st century like they own it.

^^ translate to English.

Constantine was the Roman emperor that codified Christianity as the Roman state religion. If he hadn't done that Christianity would either be a little known religion or have died out. Before that Christianity was considered the enemy of the state.

Up until the point where it was assimilated and perverted by Rome, Christianity was spreading just fine without coercion or violence. What makes you think it would have died out?

It wasn't the enemy of the state for no reason and Constantine didn't superimpose the cosmic mysteries of Mithras on what became Catholicism because he was a Christian sympathizer or believer in the teachings of a Jewish peasant..
In other words the way of life followed by Christians who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven taught by Jesus and lived for the first 300 years actually did die out and was lost to time when Rome usurped authority over scriptural interpretations, killed anyone who objected and perverted fundamental early Christian beliefs with their universal dogma and degrading ritualistic practices aimed at subjugating all pagan religions through the power of death consequent to defying the divine commands under the umbrella of a made up counterfeit Jesus, an edible mangod, the antichrist that ding worships, an abomination that causes desolation that reflects the image and likeness of all their false gods.

Many people worry in error about the coming antichrist and the great tribulation..

The good news is that the great tribulation and unspeakable suffering and captivity of believers under the reign of the antichrist, as well documented by the shameful history of the roman church and the legions of denominations based on their fake three gods in one Jesus , is already over before anyone knew it began.

Your conclusion is faulty. I believe that whatever it is that animates me and makes me me, will go on and live after my body dies.

^^ translate to English.

I don't worry about anything either. All I do is enjoy this life because it's the only one I'm ever going to have. And that doesn't worry me one bit. I feel like I will live forever and no one worries about dying until they are dying.
You will fear death for this very reason.

^^ translate to English.

I don't worry about anything either. All I do is enjoy this life because it's the only one I'm ever going to have. And that doesn't worry me one bit. I feel like I will live forever and no one worries about dying until they are dying.
Dingbat already has dibs on the seat next to Hitler.

Dingbat already has dibs on the seat next to Hitler.
Only time will tell.

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?
the only thing you'll be sharing with anyone are the flies, worms and other critters that will feast on your corpse

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

the only thing you'll be sharing with anyone are the flies, worms and other critters that will feast on your corpse
Only time will tell.

being an atheist you would have to correct your error that at that time there is a you'll for them to feast on ...

being an atheist you would have to correct your error that at that time there is a you'll for them to feast on ...
Who says not believing there is a God keeps you out of heaven if there is one? There are a lot worse things homo sapiens do. I don't think the thing that created the universe cares if dogs or goats believe so why us?

Only time will tell.

Death consequent to failure to comply with the laws demands is the first death.
Those who take part in the first resurrection while they still have a body cannot be harmed by the second death which is the death of the body . Those who die the second death without repenting are judged according to their words and deeds. Some pass on to eternal life, some cease to exist.

As it stands you died the first death in the very day that you bowed down before a false three in one edible mangod decades ago.

The religious flotsam that oozes from your addled mind confirms this with every post.

The only thing that time will tell is if you have the sense to repent, rise to life, and escape the fires of hell that you are already in knowing that your time to do what is right is running out.

Last edited:

your fairy tales won't save you from the inevitable decomposition of your body

Only time will tell.

Those who take part in the first resurrection while they still have a body cannot be harmed by the second death which is the death of the body . Those who die the second death without repenting are judged according to their words and deeds. Some pass on to eternal life, some cease to exist.

As it stands you died the first death in the very day that you bowed down before a false three in one edible mangod decades ago.

The religious flotsam that oozes from your addled mind confirms this with every post.

The only thing that time will tell is if you have the sense to repent, rise to life, and escape the fires of hell that you are already in knowing that your time to do what is right is running out.
But I have repented. Have you?

The word “repent” in the Greek is metanoia. Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Homilies of Father Paul Yi: Fr. Cedric Pisegna Mission 2nd Night: Sept. 28, 2015

everyone knows what happens to the physiology over time isn't the point -

no fairy tails, the 1st century's beliefs are spoken not read - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - that's all there is, if you are "Triumphant" your worth judgement if the right triumph that Spirit is set free ...

I'm sure most atheist aspire to accomplish the same goals as those that claim true religions - evil is found with the worshipers, 4th century christianity, the desert scriptural dogmas.

Only time will tell.

The word “repent” in the Greek is metanoia. Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Homilies of Father Paul Yi: Fr. Cedric Pisegna Mission 2nd Night: Sept. 28, 2015
No need to repent, Jesus has already died for our sins, so that bill is already paid. Thanks brah! :D

Only time will tell.

I already told you that I once was a slug trapped in a dark tomb filled with every sort of foul and loathsome creature and creepy thing, just like you, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells, but that was a long time ago. Since then I have become a strange new creature, an impossibility without repentance worthy of forgiveness.

Let me guess, you repented for wild living, boozing it up, having impure thoughts about Margaret Mary, fornicating, smoking pot, wearing women's underwear, failing to eat godflesh every Sunday, and wacking off, but still worship a fake three for the price of one false mangod....

You confess to some bad actor in perverted clothing and repented for what is not sinful yet you have embraced the most detestable sin against God and man and made it the most important expression of your religious devotion.

Way to go ding dong...

Thats why you are still confused. Thats why you can't acknowledge the smallest truth or admit even the smallest error. Thats why you cannot retain information or speak the truth. Thats why you have never seen or heard a word from the living God for your whole life ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless god made man made matzo made by human hands,

Thats why you have been compelled to run with a herd of blind swine stampeding right over a cliff.

The Laws of God that you defy religiously remain in effect and are in full force.

You have failed to stand guard over the purity of your own mind, lifted your skirt for for any number of talking serpents every day and every night for decades, and then with reckless abandon gobble down the putrified flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, consequently, you have become one, an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

Last edited:

Only time will tell.

I already told you that I once was a slug trapped in a dark tomb filled with every sort of foul and loathsome creature and creepy thing, just like you, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells, but that was a long time ago. Since then I have become a strange new creature, an impossibility without repentance worthy of forgiveness.

Let me guess, you repented for wild living, boozing it up, having impure thoughts about Margaret Mary, fornicating, smoking pot, wearing women's underwear, failing to eat godflesh every Sunday, and wacking off, but still worship a fake three for the price of one false mangod....

You confess to some bad actor in perverted clothing and repented for what is not sinful yet you have embraced the most detestable sin against God and man and made it the most important expression of your religious devotion.

Way to go ding dong...

Thats why you are still confused. Thats why you can't acknowledge the smallest truth or admit even the smallest error. Thats why you cannot retain information or speak the truth. Thats why you have never seen or heard a word from the living God for your whole life ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless god made man made matzo made by human hands,

Thats why you have been compelled to run with a herd of blind swine stampeding right over a cliff.

The Laws of God that you defy religiously remain in effect and are in full force.

You have failed to stand guard over the purity of your own mind, lifted your skirt for for any number of talking serpents every day and every night for decades, and then with reckless abandon gobble down the putrified flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, consequently, you have become one, an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.
You seem to think you know a lot about me. I hope you don't mind if I question your repentance. You seem to have way too much of a preference for an outcome for that to have occurred. It seems to me that you believe believing in the Trinity is worse than believing in no God at all.

Only time will tell.

No need to repent, Jesus has already died for our sins, so that bill is already paid. Thanks brah! :D
He wouldn't have said it if it didn't matter. The reality is that you say these things to amuse yourself. You should question why that is and why you don't have better things to occupy yourself.

It seems to me that you believe believing in the Trinity is worse than believing in no God at all.
Hey! You have actually received a transmission!

There may be a glimmer of hope for you yet! The tiniest spark of divine life that I have ever seen lying dormant in a corpse is still trying to jump start your brain.

I think I thought I just saw you try!

Believing in a trinity is worse than believing in no God at all.

It seems to me that you believe believing in the Trinity is worse than believing in no God at all.
Hey! You have actually received a transmission!

There may be a glimmer of hope for you yet! The tiniest spark of divine life that I have ever seen lying dormant in a corpse is still trying to jump start your brain.

I think I thought I just saw you try!

Believing in a trinity is worse than believing in no God at all.
I have no idea why you wouldn't think I got your message. I've known this quite some time. It is the central point of your religion and Breezewood's religion. It is only slightly different from Czernobog's, sealybo's and Mudda's religion.

Let's test your assumption that believing in the Trinity is worse than believing in no God at all, ok?

Belief in the Trinity promotes the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness, humility, chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience and kindness. Belief in the Trinity is responsible for the creation of wonderful charities and organizations which serve the betterment of man. Belief in the Trinity is responsible for Christians and Christian institutions to usually be the first source of literacy, education, and healthcare in the poorer regions.Belief in the Trinity has led Christians and Christian institutions to be the source of abundant human services from hospitals, orphanages, nursing homes, and schools, to advocacy on behalf of those with no voice, to supporting cultural outreaches, and seeking always to find ways in which to protect and promote human life and its authentic flourishing. Belief in the Trinity gave us the concept of subsidiarity and has done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Belief in the Trinity teaches accountability and responsibility. Belief in the Trinity teaches that we have a choice in how we behave and that actions have consequences. Belief in the Trinity inspires a sense of wonder in nature and the universe and helps us feel connected to one another and to nature through regular community gatherings. Belief in the Trinity helps us feel less alone in the world by binding the community together. Belief in the Trinity serves to ennoble the human spirit and inspires love, peace and happiness. Belief in the Trinity brings order to our lives by promoting the virtues of thankfulness, forgiveness and humility. Belief in the Trinity brings comfort to the terminally ill and can act as a source of hope for the oppressed. Belief in the Trinity teaches that we can transform ourselves. That it is possible to change for the better. Belief in the Trinity was the foundation which Western Civilization was built upon. No other institution played a greater role in shaping Western Civilization than the Catholic Church. Modern science was born in the Catholic Church. Catholic priests developed the idea of free-market. The Catholic Church invented the university. Western law grew out of Church canon law. The Church humanized the West by insisting on the sacredness of all human life. The Church constantly sought to alleviate the evils of slavery and repeatedly denounced the mass enslavement of conquered populations and the infamous slave trade, thereby undermining slavery at its sources. Belief in the Trinity gave us great thinkers, leaders and humanitarians. Belief in the Trinity gave us America. Belief in the Trinity gave us incredible artwork, music and architecture. Belief in the Trinity has spread democracy throughout the world. Christians fought other Christians in WWII to end their aggression and rebuilt Europe and Japan after WWII. Christians put a man on the moon and ended the cold war.

What has belief in no God brought us?

Who says not believing there is a God keeps you out of heaven if there is one? There are a lot worse things homo sapiens do. I don't think the thing that created the universe cares if dogs or goats believe so why us?
Who says not believing there is a God keeps you out of heaven if there is one?

skull pilot implied there was something left in the corps, my comment was then there was something that could reach the Everlasting ... believing in the Almighty has nothing to do with admittance, what the Spirit did while on Earth does - better put, non of the worshipers of the desert written dogmas have a chance of making it there, their mission seems to be to take everyone down with them.

Forum List

Back