Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

I have no idea why you wouldn't think I got your message. I've known this quite some time

Well, IF you have known this for quite some time then for quite some time you have also known that it is stupid, even suicidal, to seek spiritual life by worshipping a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, much less grant eternal life to those who eat it.

When are you going to do something to erase satan's signature, as obvious as a giant black thumbprint right in the middle of your uncircumcised dickhead?

I have no idea why you wouldn't think I got your message. I've known this quite some time

Well, IF you have known this for quite some time then for quite some time you have also known that it is stupid, even suicidal, to seek spiritual life by worshipping a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, much less grant eternal life to those who eat it.

When are you going to do something to erase satan's signature, as obvious as a giant black thumbprint right in the middle of your uncircumcised dickhead?
No, I have known YOU believe that. I don't believe that.

What you intend for evil, God is using for good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away from me.

What you intend for evil, God is using for good. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken away from me.

Says the dufus who clings to his superstitions like a baby clings to its blankie.

Says the dufus who clings to his superstitions like a baby clings to its blankie.
Looks like you will just have to get over that the same way you will have to get over seeing a Christian church on every corner.

the only thing you'll be sharing with anyone are the flies, worms and other critters that will feast on your corpse
Only time will tell.

Death consequent to failure to comply with the laws demands is the first death.
Those who take part in the first resurrection while they still have a body cannot be harmed by the second death which is the death of the body . Those who die the second death without repenting are judged according to their words and deeds. Some pass on to eternal life, some cease to exist.

As it stands you died the first death in the very day that you bowed down before a false three in one edible mangod decades ago.

The religious flotsam that oozes from your addled mind confirms this with every post.

The only thing that time will tell is if you have the sense to repent, rise to life, and escape the fires of hell that you are already in knowing that your time to do what is right is running out.
But I have repented. Have you?

The word “repent” in the Greek is metanoia. Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Homilies of Father Paul Yi: Fr. Cedric Pisegna Mission 2nd Night: Sept. 28, 2015
No need to repent, Jesus has already died for our sins, so that bill is already paid. Thanks brah! :D
He wouldn't have said it if it didn't matter. The reality is that you say these things to amuse yourself. You should question why that is and why you don't have better things to occupy yourself.
Just trying to set the record straight.

Only time will tell.

Those who take part in the first resurrection while they still have a body cannot be harmed by the second death which is the death of the body . Those who die the second death without repenting are judged according to their words and deeds. Some pass on to eternal life, some cease to exist.

As it stands you died the first death in the very day that you bowed down before a false three in one edible mangod decades ago.

The religious flotsam that oozes from your addled mind confirms this with every post.

The only thing that time will tell is if you have the sense to repent, rise to life, and escape the fires of hell that you are already in knowing that your time to do what is right is running out.

The word “repent” in the Greek is metanoia. Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Homilies of Father Paul Yi: Fr. Cedric Pisegna Mission 2nd Night: Sept. 28, 2015
No need to repent, Jesus has already died for our sins, so that bill is already paid. Thanks brah! :D
He wouldn't have said it if it didn't matter. The reality is that you say these things to amuse yourself. You should question why that is and why you don't have better things to occupy yourself.
No you're not. This is how you entertain yourself.

It's what it says in the bible. Have you even read it?

Show me.

Looks like you will just have to get over that the same way you will have to get over seeing a Christian church on every corner.

lol.. I don't live in place with a church on every corner.. another swing and a miss with two strikes already and no balls.

you're out!

Anyway don't worry your silly self about me. The dilemma that you are in is not a worry of mine. I am not buying or selling anything so there is nothing for me to get over, no loss for me if you remain in your grave forever, if you are dishonest, if you are a false person, if you deliberately choose obstinate stupidity over rational thinking.

See how that works?

You have only been an object lesson for wiser men by providing irrefutable evidence through the absence of life in your own words and by your astonishing inability to think very deeply showing that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force, the kingdom of God already in power and reigning over the minds of mortal men, granting or denying comprehension which is the key to eternal life without which you can never know peace in this world.

If scripture is true, because you have perjured yourself in the name of God and continue to mislead others to defy the divine commands even after you have been corrected you will be crawling on your belly eating dust for the rest of your pathetic existence.

Last edited:

lol.. I don't live in place with a church on every corner.. another swing and a miss with two strikes already and no balls.

you're out!

Anyway don't worry your silly self about me. The dilemma that you are in is not a worry of mine. I am not buying or selling anything so there is nothing for me to get over, no loss for me if you remain in your grave forever, if you are dishonest, if you are a false person, if you deliberately choose obstinate stupidity over rational thinking.

See how that works?

You have only been an object lesson for wiser men by providing irrefutable evidence through the absence of life in your own words and by your astonishing inability to think very deeply showing that the law of God remains in effect and is in full force, the kingdom of God already in power and reigning over the minds of mortal men, granting or denying comprehension which is the key to eternal life without which you can never know peace in this world.

If scripture is true, because you have perjured yourself in the name of God and continue to mislead others to defy the divine commands even after you have been corrected you will be crawling on your belly eating dust for the rest of your pathetic existence.
The reality is that churches are darn near on every corner and they are so for a reason. We were made to worship something. The only choice we have in the matter is our choice in what we worship. Some like you, worship themselves.

I don't lose a minute of sleep worrying about you, but you sure do seem to worry about me a lot.

Show me.
So you haven't even read it. You're pathetic.

Show me.
Not from what you are telling me. Can you be more specific? They have these things called chapters and verse which make it really easy to identify specific things like you are trying to do.

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?
you are in heaven if you share with hitler in other world .

Show me.
Not from what you are telling me. Can you be more specific? They have these things called chapters and verse which make it really easy to identify specific things like you are trying to do.
So when you read the bible for the first time, jot down the chapter and verse, if that makes you happy.

I do good, not because I'm worried about being judged, but because I care about what I think of me. I believe the Bible to be a work of fiction, created by the Aristocracy to control the Serfs. You don't want them giving up on life because they have no hope, instead you feed them false hope that they will be rewarded after they are dead.

there is no such thing as hell

deeds are what matter anyway.

Show me.
So when you read the bible for the first time, jot down the chapter and verse, if that makes you happy.
So then you can't tell me where in the Bible you believe that Jesus said you don't need to repent?

you are in heaven if you share with hitler in other world .

:cuckoo:

Show me.
So then you can't tell me where in the Bible you believe that Jesus said you don't need to repent?

there is no such thing as jesus in my bible. and yeshua (his real name) believed in the same bible i do....

but thanks for playing

there is no such thing as jesus in my bible. and yeshua (his real name) believed in the same bible i do....

but thanks for playing
I don't see you as much of a believer in anything except yourself.

based on islam . hell have 7 seven floor.
you will go to first floor. hitler is in second floor. 7 floor is for barak and arabs:afro:

Forum List

Back