Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

I'm not confused. I know you don't believe in God at all. If you did, you would know that there is only one God and He only cares that we seek Him out. He isn't concerned by form.
What proof is there that god wants us to seek him out? Well, aside from what science is doing with their research into the universe, matter...?
You mean besides from what He has created?
But how does "what He has created" show that the god wants us to find him?
The progression from the creation of space and time to the realization of its intention.
But that all happened after the BB. What before the BB showed that we were predestined to arise?
The laws of nature which brought about space and time. They are one in the same.

What proof is there that god wants us to seek him out? Well, aside from what science is doing with their research into the universe, matter...?
The progression from the creation of space and time to the realization of its intention.
But that all happened after the BB. What before the BB showed that we were predestined to arise?
The laws of nature which brought about space and time. They are one in the same.
So you know for a fact that the laws of nature were in place before the BB? How's that?

Will I share Hell with Hitler when I die?

Let me see.....So far, the list is:

1. You
2. Hitler
3. That guy who drives so slow in the left lane
4. That woman in the elevator who thinks I want to talk to her
5. Every old person in a checkout line

Although I agree that there is no such thing as the hell described by Christians as an afterlife place of torment and suffering, I do realize that what Jesus was referring to as Gehenna, a smoldering garbage dump outside the walls of the holy city where every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird make their home, is an actual place, a state of mind bereft of reason, logic, peace, or understanding. A realm of unspeakable suffering where those souls that defy the divine commands are condemned by their irrational beliefs and degrading practices to remain in.

If you took a careful look at what Christians profess to believe, you might realize that they are already in the Gehenna that Jesus warned about.

Think about it. They claim to believe in things that could never have possible happened literally which perverts every perception of what is actually taking place while desperately awaiting a future that will never come.

Their entire existence, life itself, is wasted on pretense and make believe as if they weren't participating in reality or life as it is at all, praying for the end of the world or for Jesus to come down from the sky and save them as if the daily reminders of actual reality conflicting with their irrational beliefs was a daily torment of a fire that can never go out.

Sure sounds like hell to me.
Hell is being separated from God.

Exactly.

If you set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same you will be confined by your defiance to the netherworld, the realm of the dead, right here on earth while you still have a physical body, flailing about day and night in sulfurous flames in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

No one knows this pain of separation more intimately than you, except maybe HaShev.
The spirit of God is in us all. This can't be hell.

I see. You are confused. Who knew? Maybe you should sit down for this..

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the absence of God in your life, the absence peace, the absence of understanding resulting in soul wrenching confusion and unspeakable pain from adopting irrational superstitious beliefs and degrading religious practices that have defiled and contaminated your mind, your only means of perception.

The more you seem to grow in faith and proceed to paradise according to the delusions planted in your brain, the more you degenerate and recede further from God and deeper into hell in actuality.

Do you still really think that you have chosen the better portion? (whatever the fuck that means)

If you ate all the matzos in the world it wouldn't repair your damaged mind. Believe that.
I'm not confused. I know you don't believe in God at all. If you did, you would know that there is only one God and He only cares that we seek Him out. He isn't concerned by form.
How do you know that?

Exactly.

If you set aside the law of God and teach others to do the same you will be confined by your defiance to the netherworld, the realm of the dead, right here on earth while you still have a physical body, flailing about day and night in sulfurous flames in full view of believers and unbelievers alike.

No one knows this pain of separation more intimately than you, except maybe HaShev.

Ever since the very day you first got down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you have remained ever since tormented day and night by the absence of God in your life, the absence peace, the absence of understanding resulting in soul wrenching confusion and unspeakable pain from adopting irrational superstitious beliefs and degrading religious practices that have defiled and contaminated your mind, your only means of perception.

The more you seem to grow in faith and proceed to paradise according to the delusions planted in your brain, the more you degenerate and recede further from God and deeper into hell in actuality.

Do you still really think that you have chosen the better portion? (whatever the fuck that means)

If you ate all the matzos in the world it wouldn't repair your damaged mind. Believe that.
How do you know that?
OH NO!!!! Here we go again. :biggrin:

Exactly.

How do you know that?
Space and time were created through quantum mechanics which obeyed the law of conservation (see inflation theory). For that to happen, the laws of nature had to already be in place.

So you know for a fact that the laws of nature were in place before the BB? How's that?
Absolutely? How else do you suppose space and time were created? Through a special creative act of God?

Absolutely? How else do you suppose space and time were created? Through a special creative act of God?
You're supposing, not proving.

So do I deserve to be in the same Hell as the guy who killed millions of Jews?
They believe the answer is "yes". Jesus/Allah and Christians/Muslims are caught up in "all or nothing thinking" - that's a mistake.

It is solved through inspection.

They believe the answer is "yes". Jesus/Allah and Christians/Muslims are caught up in "all or nothing thinking" - that's a mistake.
Do scientific humanists believe that beings that know and create came about through natural processes?
We don't believe in unscientific things, I can say that. No talking donkeys, etc. (but others do have the right to religious freedom - that's in our #1 Commandment.)
Believe in your children so much that you believe that they deserve a scientifically-correct overall belief system. We believe they deserve that - especially if you ask them to do well in science class (otherwise are you not a hypocrite?) :)

Do scientific humanists believe that beings that know and create came about through natural processes?
We don't believe in unscientific things, I can say that. No talking donkeys, etc. (but others do have the right to religious freedom - that's in our #1 Commandment.)
Believe in your children so much that you believe that they deserve a scientifically-correct overall belief system. We believe they deserve that - especially if you ask them to do well in science class (otherwise are you not a hypocrite?) :)
Why are you dodging this question?

Yes, it does appear that "beings that know and create came about through natural processes", yes. Hey, we can't be all that great since we can't even cure the common cold! :) We just need more time, and science and humanity will help us solve most problems. Prayer is not what caused, say, gay marriage to come about (2000 years after Jesus defined marriage as only between a man and a woman), but rather Scientific Humanist types of principles of "love everybody, equally", etc.

Now I have to go pet my cat - you know, important stuff.

Yes, it does appear that "beings that know and create came about through natural processes", yes. Hey, we can't be all that great since we can't even cure the common cold! :) We just need more time, and science and humanity will help us solve most problems. Prayer is not what caused, say, gay marriage to come about (2000 years after Jesus defined marriage as only between a man and a woman), but rather Scientific Humanist types of principles of "love everybody, equally", etc.

Now I have to go pet my cat - you know, important stuff.
Great, God loves cats. He created them. But getting back to my point, the laws of nature led to beings that know and create which means the potential for beings that know and create existed when space and time were created. In effect, beings that know and create were realized potential. When you create something, is your creation the realization of your intention?

?

?
Exactly.

?
Exactly.
Just clarify, as I'm guessing that you're trying to mean something? Or maybe not? :dunno:

?
Exactly.
Just clarify, as I'm guessing that you're trying to mean something? Or maybe not? :dunno:
It is a commonly used phrase. To solve something through inspection or by inspection means that it can be solved by just looking at it and using your brain. Sort of like understanding what it means when someone says "solved through inspection." It is something which is so obvious that no calculations are necessary. You know... like solving a 3,4,5 triangle.

?
Exactly.
It is a commonly used phrase. To solve something through inspection or by inspection means that it can be solved by just looking at it and using your brain. Sort of like understanding what it means when someone says "solved through inspection." It is something which is so obvious that no calculations are necessary. You know... like solving a 3,4,5 triangle.
Oh, so it's just another convoluted way to say "Mudda is right, I have no proof". Got it.

Forum List

Back