Will JD call Walz a Communist?

Will he call out Comrade Waltz.?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

On Monday, a whistleblower revealed potential ties between Walz and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The GOP-led House Oversight Committee, chaired by Rep. James Comer (R-KY) issued a subpoena to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for documents related to the allegations. The whistleblower pointed to a Microsoft Teams chat among DHS employees discussing Walz and his alleged CCP connections. If the allegations are proven true, this could have significant political consequences for Walz and the Democrat Party just weeks before the election.
[/inent]

Walz is used to dealing with spoiled little children, so be prepared for him to rip Vance a new asshole!

I hope he brings up his deep relationship with China and the fact that he was sponsored by the CCP to teach classes in China. I hope does not call Walz a Communist just have him explain his history with China.

Walz is used to dealing with spoiled little children, so be prepared for him to rip Vance a new asshole!
Walz does like violence, that's why he allowed the 3 days of rioting to go unabated in his city and why he instructed his troops to fire upon peaceful citizens of Minnesota sitting on their porches.

I hope so. The truth hurts, but it is what it is.
Well it would show that Vance has no fucking clue what communism is....

Trump would dump Vance like a hot snot if he could... The guy is weird and walking disaster.

Democrats will be running a campaign tomorrow with Vance's screw ups (his greatest hits) then point out Trump is the oldest person to run for President and this guy could be one heartbeat away from being President.

Just one heartbeat and you could get this loon...

I'd guess that you think Trump isn't a spoiled brat as well.
These guys think is for the working class... The guy never did a manual days labour in his life.

He believes people should be fired for going on strike.

He wants to gut labour rights

and did it in the last administration

It is clear what Trump thinks of workers (the little guy), fuck them...

Forum List

Back