VP Debate Set For Oct. 1 Between JD Vance and Governor Walz

Historian Allan Lichtman says his 13-keys system shows advantage for Harris against Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential elections.

Polling ā€˜Nostradamusā€™, said to have correctly forecast since 1984 all races except Goreā€™s loss, says Trump on track to lose

Gore didn't lose. Bush stole Florida in 2000. This guys only blemish.
It is way too close to call this election. Predictions these days are about as accurate as the groundhog seeing his shadow.

Trump has an electoral advantage, just like 2016. He may lose the popular vote for the THIRD time, but still pull off a win.

No one should be confident Harris will win. They were confident by leaps and bounds in 2016 that Clinton would win, and look what happened.

Remember those graphics showing the odds of Clinton winning at 97 percent?

Does anyone have a picture of Sen. Vance with the blonde wig on? He was so cute in that picture.
He looked like a childless cat lady.

vance-in-drag.jpg

vance-drag-3.jpg

Last edited:
It is way too close to call this election. Predictions these days are about as accurate as the groundhog seeing his shadow.

Trump has an electoral advantage, just like 2016. He may lose the popular vote for the THIRD time, but still pull off a win.

No one should be confident Harris will win. They were confident by leaps and bounds in 2016 that Clinton would win, and look what happened.

Remember those graphics showing the odds of Clinton winning at 97 percent?
No. Trump was NEVER supposed to win all the swing states he did. Hillary didn't campaign in the swing states. She also didn't get the woman or black votes Kamala is going to get. This one's over dude.

But I want people thinking it's close so they make sure to show up.

P.S. I put two and two together yesterday. Rick Snyder stole MI for Trump. Trump won it by 10,500 votes. Remember he called Georgia and asked them to "find" him 11,500 votes? Trump knew that's possible because Rick Snyder did it for him. Then Trump appointed Rick Snyder's boss' wife to the Department of Education. Betsy DeVoss.

She stuck with Trump till Jan 6th insurrection. Now she's a RINO.

He looked like a childless cat lady.

vance-in-drag.jpg
ā€œIā€™ll never forget the time I convinced myself that I was gay. I was eight or nine, maybe younger, and I stumbled upon a broadcast by some fire-and-brimstone preacher. The man spoke about the evils of homosexuals, how they had infiltrated our society, and how they were all destined for hell absent some serious repenting,ā€ he wrote in his book. ā€œAt the time, the only thing I knew about gay men was that they preferred men to women. This described me perfectly: I disliked girls, and my best friend was my buddy Bill. Oh no, Iā€™m going to hell.ā€

he expressed his fears to his grandmother when he was nine; he quotes her as saying, ā€œDonā€™t be a f**king idiot; how would you know that youā€™re gay?ā€ when he attempted to dive further into his feelings, he quoted her as saying ā€œJ.D., do you want to suck d**ks?ā€

Vance replied, ā€œOf course not!ā€

ā€œThen youā€™re not gay,ā€ she said. ā€œAnd even if you did want to suck d**ks, that would be okay. God would still love you.ā€

No. Trump was NEVER supposed to win all the swing states he did. Hillary didn't campaign in the swing states. She also didn't get the woman or black votes Kamala is going to get. This one's over dude.

But I want people thinking it's close so they make sure to show up.
I have often said Hillary blew it. She had an entitlement mentality and did not do the hard work necessary to win.

Love him or hate him, Trump worked his ass off to win the 2016 election.

P.S. I put two and two together yesterday. Rick Snyder stole MI for Trump. Trump won it by 10,500 votes. Remember he called Georgia and asked them to "find" him 11,500 votes? Trump knew that's possible because Rick Snyder did it for him. Then Trump appointed Rick Snyder's boss' wife to the Department of Education. Betsy DeVoss.

She stuck with Trump till Jan 6th insurrection. Now she's a RINO.
Interesting theory.

I have often said Hillary blew it. She had an entitlement mentality and did not do the hard work necessary to win.

Love him or hate him, Trump worked his ass off to win the 2016 election.

Interesting theory.

I forgot to add that something fishy happened in Michigan because Jill Stein asked for a recount. The reason they gave for not giving it to her, she only won 1% of the vote. So she wasn't harmed.

Why didnā€™t Clinton challenge the close races in 2016?
A: Because that is not the way.

The electoral vote was 306ā€“232. Unlike 2000, where it came down to a few hundred votes in a single precinct in Florida, she would have had to flip three out of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio to have a chance. And the numbers were not close enough for that to be realistic ā€“ a recount rarely changes more than a few hundred votes.

To do a Trump and try to challenge the votes, rather than a recount, is an attack on the democratic system itself. It weakens the trust in the democratic system, which is actually all that upholds it. Itā€™s a bit like money in that regard: Like money, elections only work because people trust that they work.

Clinton is very much an institutionalist. To concede defeat and let the rules work as they are supposed to is very much the way. To challenge the system and take it apart to secure oneā€™s own power at the cost of destroying the United States America is not.

Same Reason Gore didn't fight when they fucked him in 2000

Forum List

Back