Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
NOT legally they can't. It is against the law for a felon to own a weapon already. Yet, they still do! Go figure!

Not LEGALLY they can't? Now you think an ex felon who remains a criminal is NOT going to do something because it isn't legal but is EASY to do because they can get what they need without going through a BG check?

Is the checkbook out? Wayne needs the money - CHOP CHOP! :D

le-pierre-mentally-ill.jpg

Is it as easy as getting heroin or crack? :D I've already sent in my donation. Don't you worry.

of course you did... because he's a vile, disgusting liar... that any decent gun owner cut off when they started defending the white supremacist "militia" animals.

I'm so happy that it makes you so unhappy. That means it is the right thing to do! :D

because the rabid right is nothing but internet trolls. and the more disgusting people are, the more lowlife white trash love them
th

Having more guns in society doesn't make society safer...

The guns are already here. They aren't going to disappear.
It's not the gun it's humans that handle them..How do you get compliance or at least a respect of life from people that have none?

You get your OWN gun. THAT is the only language a madman understands.
I have my own gun yet that doesn't stop murders....
i wonder how bears feel about the rights of us deplorables to have guns.

Having more guns in society doesn't make society safer...

The guns are already here. They aren't going to disappear.
It's not the gun it's humans that handle them..How do you get compliance or at least a respect of life from people that have none?

You get your OWN gun. THAT is the only language a madman understands.
I have my own gun yet that doesn't stop murders....
i wonder how bears feel about the rights of us deplorables to have guns.
They like to eat the intestines first...

No, they won't obey gun laws. They will obey murder laws if we make the penalty tougher though...

Fucking leftist morons....

1i9008.jpg

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

If it's already so hard for them to obtain firearms in Chicago for example, why are there so many shootings there? You do know that the majority of firearms that criminals commit an offense with, are not purchased legally, right?

Most of them are either stolen, bought from someone else who stole them or bought them, or are borrowed or taken from family members. They seldom even practice with them or purchase ammunition, just using whatever shit ammo came with the gun.

Let me use another example: Illicit drugs are illegal, right? Yet there are more drug overdoses in this country, than ever before. Isn't it primarily the left who says that decriminalizing drugs will solve the problem?
Most of them are either stolen, bought from someone else who stole them or bought them, or are borrowed or taken from family members.
Part of the point of reducing the number of guns in this country is exactly this. The less guns legally owned, the less are available to beg, borrow or steal from others. The vast majority of guns used in crimes are not legally owned, but were legally purchased once in their histories. I believe if a gun is stolen from you and you don't report it, or if you transfer a gun illegally, you should be held equally responsible for any any crime committed with it. That would slow things down.

You mean to tell me that the criminals are NOT obeying the laws that state a felon CANNOT own a firearm? :1041: Color me shocked!

Last I looked they also neglect to follow laws against aggravated assault, armed robbery, murder...

Once I had a dream that I was lying in bed and I could hear someone moving through the house and I realized that he was killing the other people in the house with a baseball bat. He then came into my room, where I was lying in bed hiding under the blankets, utterly powerless to do anything aside from put my hands, utterly helpless and at his mercy. It was the MOST horrifying feeling in the world. I want to have a gun to defend myself. I would rather go out fighting for my life than to have that helpless feeling ever in real life.

Oh, we have C.Clayton here, another USMB "lawyer" who is completely ignorant about constitutional law. :D

Once I had a dream that I was lying in bed and I could hear someone moving through the house and I realized that he was killing the other people in the house with a baseball bat. He then came into my room, where I was lying in bed hiding under the blankets, utterly powerless to do anything aside from put my hands, utterly helpless and at his mercy. It was the MOST horrifying feeling in the world. I want to have a gun to defend myself. I would rather go out fighting for my life than to have that helpless feeling ever in real life.
So get a gun. It won't help when the first hit smashes yer face while asleep....

Jillian and C. Clayton, I actually have a very good friend who is a lawyer. His expertise is in constitutional law. If I could convince him to come here and argue with you, would you agree to a clean debate zone argument with him about the 2nd amendment? :) I would just LOVE to watch him kick your asses.

The lawyer who uses baby talk for her arguments. Lol! That is hilarious. There should be a meme. :D

The moonbat messiah was a "constitutional law professor" apparently. If that is true then even someone as remarkably stupid as Jillian might be a lawyer.

So get a gun. It won't help when the first hit smashes yer face while asleep....

I heard him moving around. I knew what he was doing. I could already have my gun ready when he came to my room. He wouldn't have an opportunity. That is what is good about bringing a gun to a bat fight! It takes a few more minutes for him to reach you with the bat than it does for your bullet to reach his gut.

Most of them are either stolen, bought from someone else who stole them or bought them, or are borrowed or taken from family members.
Part of the point of reducing the number of guns in this country is exactly this. The less guns legally owned, the less are available to beg, borrow or steal from others. The vast majority of guns used in crimes are not legally owned, but were legally purchased once in their histories. I believe if a gun is stolen from you and you don't report it, or if you transfer a gun illegally, you should be held equally responsible for any any crime committed with it. That would slow things down.

So, like most liberals you are ready to indict the innocent in your zeal to disarm law abiding citizens based on some Utopian model that can and will never exist.

I'm so happy that it makes you so unhappy. That means it is the right thing to do! :D

because the rabid right is nothing but internet trolls. and the more disgusting people are, the more lowlife white trash love them

Coming from you, that is a big compliment, so thanks! :D

of course it is... it would be to lowlife white trash.

And you claim to be a lawyer? REALLY? Come on Jillian. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. the paper bag will win every time. :113: You must be such a failure. Lol.

you're not someone to argue with, dearie....

i pointed out how stupid your argument was. repeating those arguments and validating your fallacious crap is a waste of anyone's time.

now like i said, go stamp your widdle feet. your tantrum is making *me* laugh.
you're not someone to argue with, dearie...

then why are you in this thread, wasting your time and ours?

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?
Just as they don't follow laws prohibiting murder.

That some might not follow a given law doesn't warrant not enacting that law.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

If it's already so hard for them to obtain firearms in Chicago for example, why are there so many shootings there? You do know that the majority of firearms that criminals commit an offense with, are not purchased legally, right?

Most of them are either stolen, bought from someone else who stole them or bought them, or are borrowed or taken from family members. They seldom even practice with them or purchase ammunition, just using whatever shit ammo came with the gun.

Let me use another example: Illicit drugs are illegal, right? Yet there are more drug overdoses in this country, than ever before. Isn't it primarily the left who says that decriminalizing drugs will solve the problem?

Because people in Chicago can drive about 45 minutes across the border into Indiana or Wisconsin and buy whatever they please.

Agree with you that most are borrowed or stolen. But that doesn't mean that universal BG checks won't save lives.

As for illicit drugs - the primary problem is big pharma who spent billions flooding the market and the physicians who prescribed them.

Forum List

Back