Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
Coming from you, that is a big compliment, so thanks! :D

of course it is... it would be to lowlife white trash.

And you claim to be a lawyer? REALLY? Come on Jillian. You can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag. the paper bag will win every time. :113: You must be such a failure. Lol.

you're not someone to argue with, dearie....

i pointed out how stupid your argument was. repeating those arguments and validating your fallacious crap is a waste of anyone's time.

now like i said, go stamp your widdle feet. your tantrum is making *me* laugh.
you're not someone to argue with, dearie...

then why are you in this thread, wasting your time and ours?

why are you wasting *our* time?

i have no problem pointing out her lies. i know that bothers you.... because they're your lies too.

file clerk, I'm not the one that posted this.

"you're not someone to argue with, dearie....

i pointed out how stupid your argument was. repeating those arguments and validating your fallacious crap is a waste of anyone's time."

If she's not someone to argue with, why are you arguing with her?

Boss run out of paperwork for you?

i have no problem pointing out her lies. i know that bothers you.... because they're your lies too.

it's also not my problem if trumptards are thin-skinned. *shrug*

The 'problem' is you have done no such thing and you always alienate a large demographic with your nasty comments. Are you a lawyer?

Because people in Chicago can drive about 45 minutes across the border into Indiana or Wisconsin and buy whatever they please.

Agree with you that most are borrowed or stolen. But that doesn't mean that universal BG checks won't save lives.

As for illicit drugs - the primary problem is big pharma who spent billions flooding the market and the physicians who prescribed them.

So, in your opinion, all 'people in Chicago' are criminals and murderers? LOL

Not what I said, but carry on.

Additionally, Chicago isn't even close to being the worst city for gun violence.

Chicago Isn’t Close to Being the Gun Violence Capital of the United States

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

Yes they will

If they are found in possession of an illegal weapon they will be sent to prison. Gets them off the streets
If they have a record and are found in possession of a firearm....they go back to jail

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?

Yes they will

If they are found in possession of an illegal weapon they will be sent to prison. Gets them off the streets
If they have a record and are found in possession of a firearm....they go back to jail

And that prevents the maniacs from using them HOW exactly? That is punishment AFTER the fact. And some of these people who you would send to jail might not be criminals or murderers except for the fact that you have deemed an object they own as "illegal."

They dont follow any laws. Does that mean we should do away with them?

it's also not my problem if trumptards are thin-skinned. *shrug*

The 'problem' is you have done no such thing and you always alienate a large demographic with your nasty comments. Are you a lawyer?

Definitely displays very LITTLE self control. There is no way that poster is a lawyer. Could you imagine that mouth going on in the courtroom? Lol! She/he would have been disbarred long ago. :D

Do away with which ones exactly? Ones that are useless at stopping mass murderers and would only affect law abiding people, such as banning things in a knee jerk reaction to the actions of an insane person? YES. WE should do away with those kinds of laws that are just your liberal "feel good" laws which make criminals out of people for practicing their constitutional right to own a weapon of their choice.

upload_2018-2-23_10-33-15.jpeg

How will they get their hands on 20 round clips if the law says no more can be manufactured or sold?

If you can't buy a bump stock what is your choice?

So you see Chris, there are things we can do to prevent or lower the number of people who are killed in these rampages by passing some common sense gun laws.

A semi-auto can be 'bumped' without anything but your finger and some practice moron. There are videos on You Tube showing you exactly how to do it. Adding link

You are right!

Looks like we need to ban semi-autos because there is no way to restrict their rate of fire

Yes they will

And that prevents the maniacs from using them HOW exactly? That is punishment AFTER the fact. And some of these people who you would send to jail might not be criminals or murderers except for the fact that you have deemed an object they own as "illegal."
No law fully prevents anything. Its just an additional deterrent. Are you saying there should be no laws?

I don't want you to think you can get away with restricting my rights because you are afraid or because you want to feel like you've done something when you've actually done nothing but to hinder law abiding people.

Do away with which ones exactly? Ones that are useless at stopping mass murderers and would only affect law abiding people, such as banning things in a knee jerk reaction to the actions of an insane person? YES. WE should do away with those kinds of laws that are just your liberal "feel good" laws which make criminals out of people for practicing their constitutional right to own a weapon of their choice.
All of them. After all criminals will still break them. Drunk drivers will still drive drunk etc.

/----/ Criminals will only obey laws that keep them from getting caught breaking the law. i.e driving the speed limit while trafficking drugs.
spock gun.jpg

Yes they will

Gets them off the streets
It punishes them when they are found with an illegal weapon......it does not wait till they actually use that weapon

If they own or possess an illegal weapon...they ARE criminals
Same as possessing drugs

wowee that's really going to leave a mark! :2cents:

BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, said Thursday that it had heard from investors who no longer want their money associated with the firearms industry.

Companies Are Starting to Back Away From the Gun Industry and NRA

In wake of Parkland massacre, police chiefs — again — call for assault-weapons ban

Florida Gov. Rick Scott backs raising age for gun purchases to 21
Florida Gov. Rick Scott said Friday he will work to raise the minimum age for purchasing weapons in his state to 21 years old, marking his first major break from the policy priorities of the National Rifle Association.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...27a6ccb38eb_story.html?utm_term=.3e720c38705f

One point that those who support additional background checks keep ignoring is the fact that many of these shootings have happened with guns obtained LEGALLY by law abiding citizens at the time of purchase. They didn't break any laws until after they got the guns.

IOW.....how would additional background checks have stopped LV shooter? Sandy Hook? Or any number of others? Even the FL shooter?

I don't want you to think you can get away with restricting my rights because you are afraid or because you want to feel like you've done something when you've actually done nothing but to hinder law abiding people.
How much of a hinderance is it banning assault weapons, high capacity mags and bump stock? You still have thousands of options.

Yes they will

Gets them off the streets
It punishes them when they are found with an illegal weapon......it does not wait till they actually use that weapon

If they own or possess an illegal weapon...they ARE criminals
Same as possessing drugs

Please! Like the gang members who kill each other every day with illegal weapons are caught before they commit acts of violence. Jesus. Lol.

Drugs??? The war on drugs has been nothing but a GIGANTIC failure! *slaps you in the back of the head*

One point that those who support additional background checks keep ignoring is the fact that many of these shootings have happened with guns obtained LEGALLY by law abiding citizens at the time of purchase. They didn't break any laws until after they got the guns.

IOW.....how would additional background checks have stopped LV shooter? Sandy Hook? Or any number of others? Even the FL shooter?

Because the background check would've revealed that Cruz had been expelled from school, posted violent threats on social media, etc.

Forum List

Back