Will Killers or Gang Bangers follow gun control laws?

Will gun control laws keep criminals from obtaining guns?

• Total voters
vpc4r.jpg

Look at Chicago, with some if the strictest gun laws in the country. Last year they had 3,561 people shot and 625 killed.

why would i look at Chicago when i can look at the red states? and if you're too lazy to check the link below... the state with the worst gun violence is Alaska.

oops

States with the most (and least) gun violence. See where your state stacks up.
Chicago had more violent gun crimes and murders than the entire state of Alaska.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

If it's already so hard for them to obtain firearms in Chicago for example, why are there so many shootings there? You do know that the majority of firearms that criminals commit an offense with, are not purchased legally, right?

Most of them are either stolen, bought from someone else who stole them or bought them, or are borrowed or taken from family members. They seldom even practice with them or purchase ammunition, just using whatever shit ammo came with the gun.

Let me use another example: Illicit drugs are illegal, right? Yet there are more drug overdoses in this country, than ever before. Isn't it primarily the left who says that decriminalizing drugs will solve the problem?

Look at Chicago, with some if the strictest gun laws in the country. Last year they had 3,561 people shot and 625 killed.

why would i look at Chicago when i can look at the red states? and if you're too lazy to check the link below... the state with the worst gun violence is Alaska.

oops

States with the most (and least) gun violence. See where your state stacks up.
Chicago had more violent gun crimes and murders than the entire state of Alaska.

Watch out. She will start doing the baby talk thing to you too! The horror! :D Lol.

Apparently today is Stupid Poll Day. Not a manner of whether they will follow gun control laws or they don't --- NRA Sucker.

But if they're guilty of a felony and can't go to Armslist or any of a dozen other sites or a gun show in around 22 states and buy from an unlicensed seller .. it will make it tougher on them to find their preferred implement of destruction.

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.
Do you think that banning murder will stop people from murdering?
Do you think if it were legal to murder that more might do it?

Well, that is just silly because murder is not a right and is harming other people. Owning a gun is a right and I am harming no one if I own one. Apples and oranges.
Actually, Chris, we supposedly all have the right to LIFE, as well. Murder takes that away. So maybe the comparison isn't so inappropriate after all.

so we should de-criminalize murder because murderers won't follow the law?

most absurd argument in the world. :cuckoo:

Stupid argument, owning guns is not illegal, murder is. Or do you think that everyone who owns a guns are breaking the law? Wow, talk about :cuckoo:

you clearly missed the point.

perhaps you should ask a grownup to explain it to you.

reading isn't your thing, is it?

But....your 'point' is ridiculous on it's face. Please explain how decriminalizing murder has anything whatsoever to do with legal gun ownership and the current debate.

Please vote in the poll. Do you think that killers or gang members will follow ANY gun control laws? Do you think that gun control laws would make it more difficult for a criminal to obtain a weapon?
Liberals assure us that criminal will abide by gun laws because it's the law.

Last edited:
Actually, Chris, we supposedly all have the right to LIFE, as well. Murder takes that away. So maybe the comparison isn't so inappropriate after all.

How does a gun take away someone's right to life?

That is already a law. Do you think that banning a weapon is going to stop school shootings or what? Answer the question or GTFO.
Do you think that banning murder will stop people from murdering?
Do you think if it were legal to murder that more might do it?

Well, that is just silly because murder is not a right and is harming other people. Owning a gun is a right and I am harming no one if I own one. Apples and oranges.

Gun ownership allows me to retain my life and my property from those who would want to take it. You would rather use "gun free" zones to stop lunatics. That's your problem, not mine. Stop trying to make this into someone else's problem.

I don't know. It seems to me that since our government and it's lackeys have been trying to control madmen with gun control laws, that things have gotten worse and worse. There have always been guns in America. Mass shootings and school shootings (except for some rare instances) were NOT always a problem.

Having more guns in society doesn't make society safer...

The guns are already here. They aren't going to disappear.
It's not the gun it's humans that handle them..How do you get compliance or at least a respect of life from people that have none?

You get your OWN gun. THAT is the only language a madman understands.
I have my own gun yet that doesn't stop murders....

Forum List

Back