Will Lebanon Disappear in 2014

"The Impact of the Conflict
on Children

129 Israeli children and 1,519 Palestinian children
have been killed since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli Children Killed

What "islamonazi lead UN Security Council" are you hallucinating?

These numbers shouldn't surprise you, george. The Hamas Death Cultists you worship as heroes have no issue with the deaths of "Palestinian" arabs. They're just cheap currency in the promotion of islamofascist ideology.
Where did Hamas come from H(olly)asbara?
Some of your Kosher killers?

"Another often cited example is Israeli support of Islamic movements in the 1970s and 1980s intended to weaken the PLO, and leading to the creation of Hamas.[5][6][7]

"With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[8]

"In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah.[8][9]

"Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya in 1973, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza."

Blowback (intelligence) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I understand it’s convenient to sidestep the comments of other with cutting and pasting from wiki, But you do understand that Yassin retired from life early. Can you tell us why?

These numbers shouldn't surprise you, george. The Hamas Death Cultists you worship as heroes have no issue with the deaths of "Palestinian" arabs. They're just cheap currency in the promotion of islamofascist ideology.

"Another often cited example is Israeli support of Islamic movements in the 1970s and 1980s intended to weaken the PLO, and leading to the creation of Hamas.[5][6][7]

"With its takeover of Gaza after the 1967 war with Egypt, Israel hunted down secular Palestinian Liberation Organization factions but dropped the previous Egyptian rulers' harsh restrictions against Islamic activists.[8]

"In fact, Israel for many years tolerated and at times encouraged Islamic activists and groups as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the PLO and its dominant faction, Fatah.[8][9]

"Among the activists benefited was Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Gaza, who had also formed the Islamist group Mujama al-Islamiya in 1973, a charity recognized by Israel in 1979. Israel allowed the organization to build mosques, clubs, schools, and a library in Gaza."

I understand it’s convenient to sidestep the comments of other with cutting and pasting from wiki, But you do understand that Yassin retired from life early. Can you tell us why?
I'm glad Sharia George is irritated with the way democracy and free trade. Gives him an excuse to buy more Pepto Bismal for his bleeding ulcer and make someone richer. Thanks, George.

I'll let Wiki explain, since you're not worth the key strokes or side steps:

"Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was assassinated when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, precipitated both criticism and praise of Israel, and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession."

How many at Sharon's funeral?

Ahmed Yassin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Yassin, a quadriplegic who was nearly blind, had used a wheelchair since a sporting accident at the age of 12.[15] He was assassinated when an Israeli helicopter gunship fired a missile at him as he was being wheeled from early morning prayers.[16] His killing, in an attack that claimed the lives of both his bodyguards and nine bystanders, precipitated both criticism and praise of Israel, and many observers suggested that the act would negatively impact the peace process.[16] 200,000 Palestinians attended his funeral procession."

I understand the wheelchair in question is still in orbit around the moon. Hellfire missles seem to have more explosive power around terrorists. And 200,000 people attended the funeral of a toenail.

Yassin was replaced by Abdel Aziz al - Rantissi

Speaking of which, what ever happened to him??

Oh yes, Israel assassinated him only month after Yassin hahaha !! With a Hellfire missile nonetheless.

Maybe they should have thought twice about sending suicide bombers into Israel....

Last edited:

I understand the wheelchair in question is still in orbit around the moon. Hellfire missles seem to have more explosive power around terrorists. And 200,000 people attended the funeral of a toenail.

Is there really a purpose for you and toastman and others to treat another's death with levity?

There is a difference between being critical about a persons life but to subject them to ridicule is a whole different matter.

You might want to be aware that some of us can hit back with an equal force. What would be the point? Should Jews in wheelchairs be fodder?

Ahmed Yassin was no less important to his friends, family, and people than Ariel Sharon was to his.

Is there really a purpose for you and toastman and others to treat another's death with levity?

There is a difference between being critical about a persons life but to subject them to ridicule is a whole different matter.

You might want to be aware that some of us can hit back with an equal force. What would be the point? Should Jews in wheelchairs be fodder?

Ahmed Yassin was no less important to his friends, family, and people than Ariel Sharon was to his.
The MFSOB was an effing terrorist and deserved to be stepped on like a dog turd. I have no sympathy for slugs like him. Same as the Blind Sheikh (who deserves to step into an elevator shaft). Those people and their inbred ilk are murdering people by the millions over a stupid assed so-called religion and we're fed up with it. Time to clean house.

The MFSOB was an effing terrorist and deserved to be stepped on like a dog turd. I have no sympathy for slugs like him. Same as the Blind Sheikh (who deserves to step into an elevator shaft). Those people and their inbred ilk are murdering people by the millions over a stupid assed so-called religion and we're fed up with it. Time to clean house.

The fact that people like you see the problem as only contingent upon a religious belief means that no solution is in sight.

What did his extrajudicial assassination accomplish. He was a man responsible for the building of schools and hospitals in Gaza and the whole world, to include the USA, condemned Israel.

And let us not forget that Israel created HAMAS for the sole purpose of marginalizing the PA and weaken their influence in peace negotiations. I am reminded of the words of Patrick Pearse as he eulogized Jerimiah O'Donovan Rossa...words that may hold the same truth for the people of Palestine and the Jewish State.

"Our foes are strong and wise and wary; but, strong and wise and wary as they are, they cannot undo the miracles of God Who ripens in the hearts of young men the seeds sown by the young men of a former generation. And the seeds sown by the young men of '65 and '67 are coming to their miraculous ripening today. Rulers and Defenders of the Realm had need to be wary if they would guard against such processes. Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but, the fools, the fools, the fools! — They have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Patrick_Pearse

But you tell me, as you wish to bring religion into it. I was raised a Catholic and we do try to not treat anothers death as something humorous. Is that the regular act of Christians. Personally, I have no problem, as I have said, giving back as I get.

What is a "MFSOB".

Last edited:

'Jew first, Killer:

" Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacres of hundreds and perhaps thousands of civilians by Lebanese militias in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. The killings constituted war crimes and crimes against humanity."

Sharon got off easy.

Israel: Ariel Sharon?s Troubling Legacy | Human Rights Watch

The fact that people like you see the problem as only contingent upon a religious belief means that no solution is in sight.

What did his extrajudicial assassination accomplish. He was a man responsible for the building of schools and hospitals in Gaza and the whole world, to include the USA, condemned Israel.

And let us not forget that Israel created HAMAS for the sole purpose of marginalizing the PA and weaken their influence in peace negotiations. I am reminded of the words of Patrick Pearse as he eulogized Jerimiah O'Donovan Rossa...words that may hold the same truth for the people of Palestine and the Jewish State.

"Our foes are strong and wise and wary; but, strong and wise and wary as they are, they cannot undo the miracles of God Who ripens in the hearts of young men the seeds sown by the young men of a former generation. And the seeds sown by the young men of '65 and '67 are coming to their miraculous ripening today. Rulers and Defenders of the Realm had need to be wary if they would guard against such processes. Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but, the fools, the fools, the fools! — They have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."
Patrick Pearse - Wikiquote

But you tell me, as you wish to bring religion into it. I was raised a Catholic and we do try to not treat anothers death as something humorous. Is that the regular act of Christians. Personally, I have no problem, as I have said, giving back as I get.

What is a "MFSOB".
As an example, Charles I, the English King, who evicted thousands of Catholics from Ireland in 1601 and replaced them with 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants. This was where the British hit on the divide and conquer strategy they applied on virtually every continent except South America.

It serves the forces of Empire today in Palestine and across the Middle East where tribe is set against tribe, religion against religion, and ethnic group against ethnic group for the enhanced profit of those whose incomes depend on eternal war and endless debt

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

How did I know you would bring Jews into this. You're obsessed, and it's extremely pathetic, 'dreolin'.

Your fawning over an islamist fascist is really pretty creepy.

Sheikh Ahmad Yassin | Jewish Virtual Library

Yassin was a leading opponent of the peace process with Israel. He believed that Palestine belongs to Islam and advocated an Islamic state in all of Palestine. Sedan noted that he repeatedly said, “The so-called peace path is not peace and it is not a substitute for jihad and resistance,” and insisted that "Palestine" should be “consecrated for future Muslim generations until judgment day” and that no Arab leader had the right to give up any part of its territory."

Is it just a coincidence that many, if not most of the jihadi "freedom fighters" and non-governmental militia in the islamist middle east have religious sur-names for their murderous boys clubs? Hezbollah, Fatah Al Islam, Islamic Brotherhood, etc., are just a few of these armed militias.

It's actually comically tragic that these groups are actually more adept at mass murdering their co-religionists than gaining "freedom" from anyone or anything. In fact, these groups are only adept at installing totalitarianism that replaces the totalitarianism they carelessly blame others for maintaining. Doesn't that seem a bit "sacrilegious" to name your fighting forces to coincide with your religious beliefs when those beliefs do nothing more than enslave and oppress?

BTW, Israel didn't create Hamas. They were the bastard step-child of the Muslim Brotherhood.

What is a "MFSOB".
As an example, Charles I, the English King, who evicted thousands of Catholics from Ireland in 1601 and replaced them with 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants. This was where the British hit on the divide and conquer strategy they applied on virtually every continent except South America.

It serves the forces of Empire today in Palestine and across the Middle East where tribe is set against tribe, religion against religion, and ethnic group against ethnic group for the enhanced profit of those whose incomes depend on eternal war and endless debt

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

Then we can expect you to give up your property and give it to the original owners while you live in destitution because your property was gained in this manner. After all your forefathers came to America and evicted thousands of First Nation peoples so you could have your home, or don't you want to be decent and act on your own POV

'Jew first, Killer:

" Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacres of hundreds and perhaps thousands of civilians by Lebanese militias in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. The killings constituted war crimes and crimes against humanity."

Sharon got off easy.

Imagine what would have happened had Sharon been abducted and taken to the Hague and found "guilty".
How would the IDF, IAF and Mossad have responded? Just a 'what if'.

What is a "MFSOB".
Not being a Christian or of any religious bent, I wouldn't know their intent. As for all that public service an benevolence, Hitler, Uncle Joe, Saddam and a host of other butchers were philantropic and each of them deserved to be put in cages with starving mongrels. I ain't no MFSOB peacemaker.

'Jew first, Killer:

Sharon got off easy.

Imagine what would have happened had Sharon been abducted and taken to the Hague and found "guilty".

The UN would not kidnap him but would arrest him if he set foot outside of Israel. But the matter would be International News that he had an arrest warrant over him issued by the Hague. A certain Islamic leader is still under such an arrest warrant and found that his bluffing was to no avail. He is a virtual prisoner in his own country and risks being ousted at any time by his fellow countrymen. I cant remember his name or country but he and his military staff face arrest so cant leave the country.

'Jew first, Killer:

Sharon got off easy.

The UN would not kidnap him but would arrest him if he set foot outside of Israel. But the matter would be International News that he had an arrest warrant over him issued by the Hague. A certain Islamic leader is still under such an arrest warrant and found that his bluffing was to no avail. He is a virtual prisoner in his own country and risks being ousted at any time by his fellow countrymen. I cant remember his name or country but he and his military staff face arrest so cant leave the country.

Not while he was still in office. He could only have been tried after he was a civilian. Heads of state have diplomatic immunity.

Not while he was still in office. He could only have been tried after he was a civilian. Heads of state have diplomatic immunity.

Not when it comes to war crimes, the one I mentioned was the president of sudan and he is still wanted by the Hague to answer the charges. Many heads of state have been tried for war crimes while still serving.

How did I know you would bring Jews into this. You're obsessed, and it's extremely pathetic, 'dreolin'.

No, you are extremely pathetic if you think it was I who brought Jews into this. We were talking about Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of the Jewish State and Ahmed Yassin, assassinated by the Jewish State.

Believe me, I looked for every way to segue to Eskimos and Australian aboriginess but it just wasn't coming.

You are the one obsessed, with me, "Toastman". You are like a pesky little knat, hardly worth swatting.

I have no idea why Hollie brought up Hamas anyway but you and Hoss chomped on the bit to ridicule an old man in a wheelchair and his death by the brave IDF in an assassination that resulted in numerous innocent civilian lives being lost.

The IDF had a much harder time with a bunch of Hezbollah armed farmers in Lebanon. They couldn't even get past the Litani river.

Last edited:

Not when it comes to war crimes, the one I mentioned was the president of sudan and he is still wanted by the Hague to answer the charges. Many heads of state have been tried for war crimes while still serving.
If that's the case, the next time Obmama travels out of country, Interpol should pick him up and deliver him to the Hague for giving arms to the Syrian rebels.

Forum List

Back