Will Lebanon Disappear in 2014

Is there really a purpose for you and toastman and others to treat another's death with levity?

There is a difference between being critical about a persons life but to subject them to ridicule is a whole different matter.

You might want to be aware that some of us can hit back with an equal force. What would be the point? Should Jews in wheelchairs be fodder?

Ahmed Yassin was no less important to his friends, family, and people than Ariel Sharon was to his.

How did I know you would bring Jews into this. You're obsessed, and it's extremely pathetic, 'dreolin'.

No, you are extremely pathetic if you think it was I who brought Jews into this. We were talking about Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of the Jewish State and Ahmed Yassin, assassinated by the Jewish State.

Interesting that you recognize, at least for the purpose of assigning guilt, that Israel is indeed the Jewish State. Thank you.

'dreolin' always involves Jews. He simply cannot help himself

Last edited:
Is there really a purpose for you and toastman and others to treat another's death with levity?

There is a difference between being critical about a persons life but to subject them to ridicule is a whole different matter.

You might want to be aware that some of us can hit back with an equal force. What would be the point? Should Jews in wheelchairs be fodder?

Ahmed Yassin was no less important to his friends, family, and people than Ariel Sharon was to his.

How did I know you would bring Jews into this. You're obsessed, and it's extremely pathetic, 'dreolin'.

No, you are extremely pathetic if you think it was I who brought Jews into this. We were talking about Ariel Sharon, Prime Minister of the Jewish State and Ahmed Yassin, assassinated by the Jewish State.

Believe me, I looked for every way to segue to Eskimos and Australian aboriginess but it just wasn't coming.

You are the one obsessed, with me, "Toastman". You are like a pesky little knat, hardly worth swatting.

I have no idea why Hollie brought up Hamas anyway but you and Hoss chomped on the bit to ridicule an old man in a wheelchair and his death by the brave IDF in an assassination that resulted in numerous innocent civilian lives being lost.

The IDF had a much harder time with a bunch of Hezbollah armed farmers in Lebanon. They couldn't even get past the Litani river.

Funny stuff. Hezbollah armed farmers in Lebanon.

As a result of the hostilities initiated by those armed farmer (armed by the Iranian Mullocrats), Lebanon sustained some 1,200 dead and bilions of dollars in property damage.

I don't believe people like you understand the mayhem that Israel could have unleashed if they had chosen not to use tactics and weapons that minimized collateral damage. Of course, Israel could have chosen to respond to the actions of Hizzbollocks as an act of war perpetrated by the Lebanese government of which hizzbollocks is a part. Had Israel done so and unleashed the dogs, you and those like you would be whining about Israel's use of "excessive force".

Believe me, I looked for every way to segue to Eskimos and Australian aboriginess but it just wasn't coming.

You are the one obsessed, with me, "Toastman". You are like a pesky little knat, hardly worth swatting.

I have no idea why Hollie brought up Hamas anyway but you and Hoss chomped on the bit to ridicule an old man in a wheelchair and his death by the brave IDF in an assassination that resulted in numerous innocent civilian lives being lost.

The IDF had a much harder time with a bunch of Hezbollah armed farmers in Lebanon. They couldn't even get past the Litani river.

As a result of the hostilities initiated by those armed farmer (armed by the Iranian Mullocrats), Lebanon sustained some 1,200 dead and bilions of dollars in property damage.

I don't believe people like you understand the mayhem that Israel could have unleashed if they had chosen not to use tactics and weapons that minimized collateral damage. Of course, Israel could have chosen to respond to the actions of Hizzbollocks as an act of war perpetrated by the Lebanese government of which hizzbollocks is a part. Had Israel done so and unleashed the dogs, you and those like you would be whining about Israel's use of "excessive force".

Israel's moderation might have kept them from a decisive one two punch but the damage to Lebanon was minimal. Roads, bridges, infrastructure have been rebuilt better than before. Israel could easily have bombed Lebanon back into the stone age, but didn't. They carefully disabled only what they needed to.
Hezbullah brought on the fight, goading Israel. Israel handicapped itself in an attempt to spare Lebanon excessive destruction.

Israel's moderation might have kept them from a decisive one two punch but the damage to Lebanon was minimal. Roads, bridges, infrastructure have been rebuilt better than before. Israel could easily have bombed Lebanon back into the stone age, but didn't. They carefully disabled only what they needed to.
Hezbullah brought on the fight, goading Israel. Israel handicapped itself in an attempt to spare Lebanon excessive destruction.
Israel started this fight in 1948 when 650,000 mostly recent immigrants from Europe inflicted an ethnocracy on twice as many non-Jews in Palestine. Israel deliberately targeted civilians and infrastructure in 2006 fully expecting to reach the Litani River before "agreeing" to a ceasefire. Hezbollah stopped the IDF in its treads, and Jews left Lebanon with their tails between their legs.

The fact that people like you see the problem as only contingent upon a religious belief means that no solution is in sight.

What did his extrajudicial assassination accomplish. He was a man responsible for the building of schools and hospitals in Gaza and the whole world, to include the USA, condemned Israel.

And let us not forget that Israel created HAMAS for the sole purpose of marginalizing the PA and weaken their influence in peace negotiations. I am reminded of the words of Patrick Pearse as he eulogized Jerimiah O'Donovan Rossa...words that may hold the same truth for the people of Palestine and the Jewish State.

"Our foes are strong and wise and wary; but, strong and wise and wary as they are, they cannot undo the miracles of God Who ripens in the hearts of young men the seeds sown by the young men of a former generation. And the seeds sown by the young men of '65 and '67 are coming to their miraculous ripening today. Rulers and Defenders of the Realm had need to be wary if they would guard against such processes. Life springs from death; and from the graves of patriot men and women spring living nations. The Defenders of this Realm have worked well in secret and in the open. They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but, the fools, the fools, the fools! — They have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace."
Patrick Pearse - Wikiquote

But you tell me, as you wish to bring religion into it. I was raised a Catholic and we do try to not treat anothers death as something humorous. Is that the regular act of Christians. Personally, I have no problem, as I have said, giving back as I get.

What is a "MFSOB".
As an example, Charles I, the English King, who evicted thousands of Catholics from Ireland in 1601 and replaced them with 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants. This was where the British hit on the divide and conquer strategy they applied on virtually every continent except South America.

It serves the forces of Empire today in Palestine and across the Middle East where tribe is set against tribe, religion against religion, and ethnic group against ethnic group for the enhanced profit of those whose incomes depend on eternal war and endless debt

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

Then we can expect you to give up your property and give it to the original owners while you live in destitution because your property was gained in this manner. After all your forefathers came to America and evicted thousands of First Nation peoples so you could have your home, or don't you want to be decent and act on your own POV
How do you know where my forefathers came from?

The MFSOB was an effing terrorist and deserved to be stepped on like a dog turd. I have no sympathy for slugs like him. Same as the Blind Sheikh (who deserves to step into an elevator shaft). Those people and their inbred ilk are murdering people by the millions over a stupid assed so-called religion and we're fed up with it. Time to clean house.
'Jew first, Killer:

" Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacres of hundreds and perhaps thousands of civilians by Lebanese militias in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. The killings constituted war crimes and crimes against humanity."

Sharon got off easy.

Israel: Ariel Sharon?s Troubling Legacy | Human Rights Watch
Imagine what would have happened had Sharon been abducted and taken to the Hague and found "guilty".
How would the IDF, IAF and Mossad have responded? Just a 'what if'.

What if the old baby killer had murdered your family?
Would you have called Mossad?

"'It’s a shame that Sharon has gone to his grave without facing justice for his role in Sabra and Shatilla and other abuses,' said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch. 'His passing is another grim reminder that years of virtual impunity for rights abuses have done nothing to bring Israeli-Palestinian peace any closer.'”

Israel started this fight in 1948 when 650,000 mostly recent immigrants from Europe inflicted an ethnocracy on twice as many non-Jews in Palestine. Israel deliberately targeted civilians and infrastructure in 2006 fully expecting to reach the Litani River before "agreeing" to a ceasefire. Hezbollah stopped the IDF in its treads, and Jews left Lebanon with their tails between their legs.

Arabs began the fight over hundred years ago. Jews were encouraged to invest in and develop their historic homeland.
Jews responded to the arab siege of Jerusalem and the attack on a medical convoy by arabs. Ottoman and later Feisal welcomed the jews. The first mufti's son, later appointed grand mufti, incited the violence by arabs hoping to profit from some windfall after jews were 'force out'.
Jews in most of the area managed to live side by side with arabs. The riots against the jews brought arms and organization of groups like haganah into being.

Sadly as the older generations pass on, people will forget how this whole mess began. They will know only the propaganda and not the years and decades that lead up to partition and independence. The violence by arabs even the mandate could not control.

Arabs began the fight over hundred years ago. Jews were encouraged to invest in and develop their historic homeland.
Jews responded to the arab siege of Jerusalem and the attack on a medical convoy by arabs. Ottoman and later Feisal welcomed the jews. The first mufti's son, later appointed grand mufti, incited the violence by arabs hoping to profit from some windfall after jews were 'force out'.
Jews in most of the area managed to live side by side with arabs. The riots against the jews brought arms and organization of groups like haganah into being.

Sadly as the older generations pass on, people will forget how this whole mess began. They will know only the propaganda and not the years and decades that lead up to partition and independence. The violence by arabs even the mandate could not control.
A European Mandate issued to ensure violence between Jew and Arab in Palestine by filling Palestine with tens of thousands of European Jews at the expense of Arabs who had lived on the land for generations.

Why are Jews alone, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?

"...A European Mandate issued to ensure violence between Jew and Arab in Palestine by filling Palestine with tens of thousands of European Jews at the expense of Arabs who had lived on the land for generations..."
Just kicking out the Arabs who had, earlier, kicked-out others. Karma's a bitch, and it's the Arabs turn in the barrel.

"...Why are Jews alone, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?"
Because...

1. we like Jews better than Muslims?

2. the Jews held themselves together for 2000 years in anticipation of retaking it?

3. the Jews are more industrious and can do much more with the land?

4. the Jews are tougher and smarter and better warriors than the surrounding Muslims?

5. Judaism is the Spiritual Mothership of Christianity; Islam is a late-arriving, untrustworthy knock-off; so we side with the Jews?

6. we like Jews better than Muslims?

...to name a few reasons.

Except of course for those 1,200 dead Lebanese. But of course, what's a few dead people if it placates your insensate Jew hatreds.

A European Mandate issued to ensure violence between Jew and Arab in Palestine by filling Palestine with tens of thousands of European Jews at the expense of Arabs who had lived on the land for generations.

Why are Jews alone, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?

Why are Arab squatters and beggars entitled to the land their ancestors conquered in the more recent history?

As an example, Charles I, the English King, who evicted thousands of Catholics from Ireland in 1601 and replaced them with 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants. This was where the British hit on the divide and conquer strategy they applied on virtually every continent except South America.

It serves the forces of Empire today in Palestine and across the Middle East where tribe is set against tribe, religion against religion, and ethnic group against ethnic group for the enhanced profit of those whose incomes depend on eternal war and endless debt

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

Then we can expect you to give up your property and give it to the original owners while you live in destitution because your property was gained in this manner. After all your forefathers came to America and evicted thousands of First Nation peoples so you could have your home, or don't you want to be decent and act on your own POV
How do you know where my forefathers came from?

I was going to ask that as well, but I considered the source of the statement, as well as the absurdity in asking it. How exactly ridiculous would it be if everyone arbitrarily picked a point in time where their people used to stomp and decided they had some claaim to the land.

Abraham came from what is now Iraq.

'Jew first, Killer:

" Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role in the massacres of hundreds and perhaps thousands of civilians by Lebanese militias in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. The killings constituted war crimes and crimes against humanity."

Sharon got off easy.

Imagine what would have happened had Sharon been abducted and taken to the Hague and found "guilty".
How would the IDF, IAF and Mossad have responded? Just a 'what if'.

What if the old baby killer had murdered your family?
Would you have called Mossad?

"'It’s a shame that Sharon has gone to his grave without facing justice for his role in Sabra and Shatilla and other abuses,' said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch. 'His passing is another grim reminder that years of virtual impunity for rights abuses have done nothing to bring Israeli-Palestinian peace any closer.'”

So many of your islamist heroes actually have gone to their graves (by way of a Hellfire missile), as a way of facing justice.

Makes ya' feel good about justice, no?

Interesting that you recognize, at least for the purpose of assigning guilt, that Israel is indeed the Jewish State. Thank you.

I could supply other adjectives...how does European, colonial, genocidal, rogue, warlike, apartheid, oppressive, murderous, deceptive, lying, charity case, arrogant, stolen Jewish state suit you.

'dreolin' always involves Jews. He simply cannot help himself

Were the colonialists Irish, my position would remain the same.

That is a blatant lie

Were the colonialists Irish, my position would remain the same. Fortunately, and to their great credit, the Irish people have always opposed any and all colonial enterprise and have fought against British colonialism whenever and wherever it has occurred, to include their proxies in the mideast.

People like us and respect us for that very reason. You have your legacies. We have ours.

"...A European Mandate issued to ensure violence between Jew and Arab in Palestine by filling Palestine with tens of thousands of European Jews at the expense of Arabs who had lived on the land for generations..."
Just kicking out the Arabs who had, earlier, kicked-out others. Karma's a bitch, and it's the Arabs turn in the barrel.

"...Why are Jews alone, among all nations of the world, entitled to land their ancestors conquered thousands of years ago?"
Because...

2. the Jews held themselves together for 2000 years in anticipation of retaking it?

4. the Jews are tougher and smarter and better warriors than the surrounding Muslims?

5. Judaism is the Spiritual Mothership of Christianity; Islam is a late-arriving, untrustworthy knock-off; so we side with the Jews?

Now, tell us where Palestinians come from?

"The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني*, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون*, al-Filasṭīniyyūn, Hebrew: הפלסטינים*), are the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine over the centuries, and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab due to Arabization of the region."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because...

Now, tell us where Palestinians come from?

"The Palestinian people (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني*, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī), also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون*, al-Filasṭīniyyūn, Hebrew: הפלסטינים*), are the modern descendants of the peoples who have lived in Palestine over the centuries, and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab due to Arabization of the region."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can substitute Islamization for the wiki use of Arabization.

Or better yet, do some research (something beyond your usual, lazy and ineffective cutting and pasting) and learn that the Arab squatters are largely, recent Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian occupiers.

Forum List

Back