Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

No. that's where you're wrong. Trump-ism only lasts as long as he does. A Big Mac heart attack will come soon enough.

People like Haley and Kinzinger and Cheney are the future of the Republican party, once the MAGAtts drift away.

Unlike you-and-yours, I dream of a sane Republic without your Orange Baboon-God's personality cult poisoning the well.

But the Republican Party has to endure one more ass-kicking before sane Republicans recover their courage and their Party.

You are a dumb fuck Democrat supporter, why in God's name would there be any value placed on your opinion.

No. that's where you're wrong. Trump-ism only lasts as long as he does. A Big Mac heart attack will come soon enough.

People like Haley and Kinzinger and Cheney are the future of the Republican party, once the MAGAtts drift away.

Unlike you-and-yours, I dream of a sane Republic without your Orange Baboon-God's personality cult poisoning the well.

But the Republican Party has to endure one more ass-kicking before sane Republicans recover their courage and their Party.
You're confused. Big Bubba Clinton was the Big Mac guy.

You're confused. Big Bubba Clinton was the Big Mac guy.
63f829e488f76900192d1984

"Your Honor... the Defense rests..." ;)

Making America great again will fold?
Yep... quicker than the Bull Moose Party... or the Tea Party...
Nope we'll keep fighting you leftists from your bullshit.
What "leftist" bull$hit do you ever hear me spewing?

Other than ardently and vigorously opposing your False Messiah, I'll bet that most of my positions mirror yours fairly closely.

You have a limited capacity to think for yourself. You use dishonest cult propaganda to argue your position.
Rubbish... and you declaring it thus does not render it thus...

Now... shall we return to the topic-at-hand... or are lightweight and ineffective ad hominems all you've got to show us? :itsok:

If ANYONE in the democrat party had to defend themselves from the unjust accusations, scam impeachments, phony investigations, political persecutions that Trump has been subjected to, they would have killed themselves years ago. Trump is the strongest POTUS that we've seen in over 50 years. He nor his constituency are going anywhere except back to the WH. Try again.
Oh, yes, indeed, he is a "strong" President...

America routinely rejects "strong-man" types...

Mussolini made the trains run on-time, and he was certainly a "strong man" within his sphere..

Hitler salvaged the economy and restored pride to the nation, and he was certainly a "strong man" within his sphere...

Stalin stopped the bleeding of their civil war and solidified the revolution, and he was a "strong man" within his sphere...

It would seem that "strength" is only one criteria for successful American leadership...

One also needs Character, and Morality, and Trustworthiness, and Loyalty... attributes sorely lacking in your Orange Baboon...

As to his following... once Teflon Don is sidelined... the MAGA movement will quickly fizzle and drift into a score of factions...

The trick for the survival of the Republic is to keep the faith and hang on until your POS Orange Grifter is out of the picture.

You are a dumb fuck Democrat supporter...
I am a highly reluctant Democrat supporter...

I'm actually a registered (D) in my suburban county in northeastern Illinois..

But mostly because being an (R) is an exercise in futility in my area and I like to help pick which Idiot (D) will be on the ballot.

I have a long voting history and have voted (R) almost as often as I have voted (D).

I haven't voted (R) since voting for Dubya in 2004.

But mostly because the quality that you've served-up has been sorely lacking... most especially in 2016, 2020 and now 2024.

This time around, I plan on writing-in Nikki Haley, and voting (R) in Congressional and Senatorial races.

Having voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe last time, and seeing what a train wreck HE has been, I won't vote for him, either.

How's THAT for a "dumb fuck Democrat", loser?

...why in God's name would there be any value placed on your opinion.
Brainwashed cultist MAGAtts can't be reasoned with anyway, so why bother? :auiqs.jpg:

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
Hey don't taz me bro. You randomly close posts cuz you know, no link and stuff. Why so selective, other then your devotion to democracks?? dont-taz-me-bro

America didn't reject him. Fascist globalist democrats with the "biggest fraudulent voting block" usurped the WH.

Ahhhhh, yes... the Jews stabbed us in the back during the last fight... sounds familiar.... right, Fritz? o_O

Your Orange Baboon-God lost fair-and-square... but the piece-of-$hit... channeling Joseph Goebbels... invented a Big Excuse Lie.

And you Rubes fell for it.

Kick the can down the road Liz lacks the right stuff. She has nothing to offer other than the very same poor leadership that we have today.

Rubbish... and you declaring it thus does not render it thus...

Now... shall we return to the topic-at-hand... or are lightweight and ineffective ad hominems all you've got to show us? :itsok:
You can't think for yourself. Give an original thought on Trump that the cult media hasn't told you to say?

You can't think for yourself. Give an original thought on Trump that the cult media hasn't told you to say?
I'm as dumb as box-o-rox but I am consoled by the fact that compared to you I am a Stable Genius... :itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

Now... back to the Kiddie Table with you, Junior... let the grown-ups talk amongst themselves without you whining.

I'm as dumb as box-o-rox but I am consoled by the fact that compared to you I am a Stable Genius... :itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

Now... back to the Kiddie Table with you, Junior... let the grown-ups talk amongst themselves without you whining.
It's your fantasy that you believe you have the ability to think for yourself. Evidence shows you and other leftists can't.
The evidence is the support for all the bullshit against trump.

Forum List

Back