Will Mitt Romney vote with the Democrats now?

Romney finally gets a spine..............but against his own side.................Go join the establishment clowns where you belong.................We don't need you.

A guy differs from his party and he is attacked by his partys sheep because of it. Shows you what's wrong with the party system. Party first.
Yep. Party over country.

Our nutters are fuckin' killing us. Day by day. In real time.
Coming from an Impeachment that went straight down party lines......huh..

Evidence so great that your side could only get 1 VOTE from 1 RINO........You couldn't even get the other ones.........Collins....

poor things..............evidence so dang week you have to defend Romney.

A guy differs from his party and he is attacked by his partys sheep because of it. Shows you what's wrong with the party system. Party first.
Yep. Party over country.

Evidence so great that your side could only get 1 VOTE from 1 RINO........You couldn't even get the other ones.........Collins....

I don't know what your post has to do with mine, but I'm sure it makes sense in your mind.

Yep. Party over country.

I don't know what your post has to do with mine, but I'm sure it makes sense in your mind.
Party over country.........the only reason you are here is to push your Tribal BS............Romney is just another Establishment Whore..............self enriched..................and the Impeachment was such a danged joke that he was the only one voting with the Dems.

The Evidence is SOOOOO WEAK......that only the TRIBE OF DEMS voted for it.........Romney might as well join them..................

Party over country............lol...........that's a HOOT coming from a LEFTIST LIKE YOU........You aren't moderate..........and you have TDS just like the rest...........

As for us...........Time to take out ANOTHER RINO..............Oh well.

Yep. Party over country.

Party over country.........the only reason you are here is to push your Tribal BS............Romney is just another Establishment Whore..............self enriched..................and the Impeachment was such a danged joke that he was the only one voting with the Dems.

The Evidence is SOOOOO WEAK......that only the TRIBE OF DEMS voted for it.........Romney might as well join them..................

Party over country............lol...........that's a HOOT coming from a LEFTIST LIKE YOU........You aren't moderate..........and you have TDS just like the rest...........

Are you like this in real life?

Yep. Party over country.

Are you like this in real life?
Oh yeah.............I tell BS artist like you to go screw themselves.............YUP...

Construction workers and x military can be that way SNOWFLAKE..........Don't have the time to be politie to a WANKER like you......

So what's the great agenda of the Dems ...............Tax anything that doesn't move.......we want your guns.......you WILL OBEY US AND PUT SOLAR ON YOUR ROOF.............Oh.......Open Borders.......No bail for Criminals...........Drugs legal..

Shit........your side is Fing BANANA'S and you know it............

The reality- No Senator has every voted to convict a President of his own party before Mitt did.

Meanwhile, the Johnson and Clinton impeachments saw members of the oppossition party say, "Nope, not going to convict, this is bullshit."

The problem is that impeachment is a flawed process in that there is no good reason for senators to convict members of their own party. You have to wonder if Nixon would have survived if he had toughed it out.

Take out all the rinos that's fine with me. I'm loyal to my wife and my Lord and savior so that's where my being loyal ends. It's called thinking for yourself. I believe the impeachment was a waste of time. I also believe in the average working person not the 1 percent unlike the dimrats or the repugs.

It is obvious that Republicans no longer want anything to do with him
The Mormons will be offing that prick soon.
Just like McLame...........here the little leftist shrills defending a RINO..............As they vote down party lines on Impeachment......

Still trying to sound RIGHTEOUS..............being the tools they have become.

Their policies are a dang JOKE.

All this is why third party voters are increasing in number. Each of the two major corrupt parties actually believes a person should vote for them otherwise you're anti american, etc. Laughable these intolerables are.

He said they were an existential threat.
Obama found that hilarious until hr ordered an illegal investigation into a political opponents campaign. Hell Romney was probably was probably part of the investigation incognito.

You mean the FBI shouldn't investigate attempts by the Russians to rig our election? I think that's, you know, kind of their job.

Kind of like it's the IRS's job to investigate tax cheats trying to illegally claim exemptions they aren't entitled to, but you guys got upset when they did that, too.

Throwing kids in concentration camps, you are totally good with that, though

It's the FBI's job to investigate those allegations but not to lie to the FISA court or falsify documents. As far as the kids are concerned if you don't have your refrigerator on the sidewalk in front of your house I don't fucking want to talk to you're hypocritical ass about your double standard on that matter.
Got any empty bedrooms asshole? If you do then I think you had better shut the fuck up.

Jo

Romney finally gets a spine..............but against his own side.................Go join the establishment clowns where you belong.................We don't need you.

Democrats will take him for the next five years

So, what you are saying is that even though Romney voted against witnesses because there wasn't enough evidence to justify witnesses, his vote to convict without enough evidence is the Highly Moral thing to do.
I'm saying that his vote to convict prevents Trump from being able to say "total vindication." It may be that Romney really believes that a president who uses his office's powers to attempt to further his own political career is unfit to serve, and that justifies a vote to convict.

I don't think the witnesses could really add any facts. We know Trump "did it." I'm sorry the House and Senate just didn't censure Trump, because the Senate ended up is a rather vague place. I mean we all know Clinton perjured himself over a bj. We just differ on whether that is anything to even impeach a potus over. I thought it was absurd because it had nothing to do with Clinton and his oath of office. But Trump is still denying the facts of what he did. Mitt has the stones to say "oh no … you violated your oath of office."

B'loney. The majority voted not guilty and Chief Justice Roberts certified that he was acquitted.

More than 50 senators are on record that what Trump did was wrong. But mitt was the only goper who voted to remove him from office.

More information isn't going to change any minds.

BFD. The standard for Not Guilty is not a unanimous vote, bub. And 50 did not vote that he was guilty.

You TDSers are loons.
O.J. Simpson just gave your post a thumbs up.

Was he wearing a glove?

Forum List

Back