Will NFL be forced to change their POLITICS when fans stop watching games and patronizing sponsors?

The stuff they already paid for......:rofl:
Except their actions have already cause advertisers to pull ads, hurting the NFL...has caused companies to pull endorsements from players, costing them money...fans without season tickets are staying away from games, meaning lost sales / concessions / memorabilia revenue...fans aren't buying MORE memorabilia, meaning lost revenue...

Understanding what's going on and how it is effecting NFL owners, causing them to change their mind and vow to have all their players stand from now on requires a little deeper thought that you have obviously given the issue so far.

People won't . Look at last Sunday . All those offended people didn't bother to leave the game . Guess they weren't THAT upset .
Oh really, then why are there so many empty seats? :laugh:

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg
Conservative ideology is why attendance is low.

People won't . Look at last Sunday . All those offended people didn't bother to leave the game . Guess they weren't THAT upset .

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg
Indeed. The NFL is dependent on conservative fans, since they are their biggest fan base. Piss them off with anti American political statements and you end up with empty stadiums.

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg
Indeed. The NFL is dependent on conservative fans, since they are their biggest fan base. Piss them off with anti American political statements and you end up with empty stadiums.
Since when is protesting police brutality and murder.......piss off all you T-Rex conservative racist retards!!!

The stuff they already paid for......:rofl:
Except their actions have already cause advertisers to pull ads, hurting the NFL...has caused companies to pull endorsements from players, costing them money...fans without season tickets are staying away from games, meaning lost sales / concessions / memorabilia revenue...fans aren't buying MORE memorabilia, meaning lost revenue...

Understanding what's going on and how it is effecting NFL owners, causing them to change their mind and vow to have all their players stand from now on requires a little deeper thought that you have obviously given the issue so far.
Conservatives will lose this battle. They're out dated bull shit will be laughed at in the end. Already, Kaepernick is winning.

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg
Since when is protesting police brutality and murder.......piss off all you T-Rex conservative racist retards!!!
If I protest marijuana laws by pissing on your grand parents graves, would you be ok with it?

People are more than welcome to protest, but shitting on the national anthem isn't going to win me over to your side. In fact, it's going to have the opposite effect.

This is just a matter of common sense.

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg
If I protest marijuana laws by pissing on your grand parents graves, would you be ok with it?

People are more than welcome to protest, but shitting on the national anthem isn't going to win me over to your side. In fact, it's going to have the opposite effect.

If I dug up your grand parent and pissed on them........would you be pissed even though I re-buried them????

DJZRldwVoAAsYsx.jpg

If I dug up your grand parent and pissed on them........would you be pissed even though I re-buried them????
Yes, now answer my question honestly.

Hey dude I'm not going to argue the fact that you are a butt hurt conservative because not all Americans don't view youR racist National Anthem as you do. Besides, the history of the National Anthem is racsist and was written by a SLAVE OWNER!!! Fuck You.

Money Talks.....those financially interested in the NFL are mostly greedy whores.

The free market will adjust to the POLITICS of the coaches, players, and owners.
If the NFL owners hold their SJW virtue signaling to be more important than staying in business, then no, they wont be forced to do anything.

Money is ultimately what matter to everyone associated with the NFL in almost any way.

You'll see this kneeling bullshit ending soon.

Money Talks.....those financially interested in the NFL are mostly greedy whores.

The free market will adjust to the POLITICS of the coaches, players, and owners.
If the NFL owners hold their SJW virtue signaling to be more important than staying in business, then no, they wont be forced to do anything.

Money is ultimately what matter to everyone associated with the NFL in almost any way.

NFL owners won't tell they're player they can't protest police brutality and murder let alone tell black players they must honor-respect a National Anthem that was written by a Slave Holder!!

Get a grip you racist IDIOT Conservative

I guess police brutality and murders will end.........ain't that correct!

Lambeau field is packed...jam packed....and the packers qb has asked to link arms but stand.....and there are fans uponfans upon fans to fill the seats....so big whoopteedoo....

Hey dude I'm not going to argue the fact that you are a butt hurt conservative because not all Americans don't view youR racist National Anthem as you do. Besides, the history of the National Anthem is racsist and was written by a SLAVE OWNER!!! Fuck You.
Most of the country agrees with me, not you. This "everything is racist" bullshit just pisses people off. Its why you guys got trounced at the election. You want to divide people but it isnt working.

Most of the country agrees with me, not you. This "everything is racist" bullshit just pisses people off. Its why you guys got trounced at the election. You want to divide people but it isnt working.
Meh, Trump only won the electoral by 77,000 votes! What the fuck are you talking about you dumb ass 20th century conservative

"Meh, Trump only won the electoral by 77,000 votes! What the fuck are you talking about you dumb ass 20th century conservative"- Rastamen

77,000 Plus the 15,000,000 or more "Illegals" who voted

My son who works for Play Station customer support told me that he's been giving refunds for NFL related products.
Its time for the NFL to ignore conservative cry babies. Its the 21st Century after all and conservative fans a bunch of flag waving cry babies!!!! GO BACK TO THE 20TH CENTURY.
Since you hate it here, why haven't you left?
Fuck you!
You're reason for not leaving is 'fuck you'?

What a well thought out and deeply meaningful reason,

for a 12 y/o

Forum List

Back