Will Obama call the 3 girls who was found yesterday

"Will Obama call the 3 girls who was found yesterday"

He should call you and offer to send you to ESOL classes. Damn, you are stupid.

So you agree that Obama calling the gay basketball player is more important than calling these girls (women now) and telling them how proud he is of them? Figures......

He called the gay basketball player calling him a hero. Will he do the same to Amanda Berry who escaped and saved her daughter and 2 others???

First of all, he probably will.

Secondly, why are so many of you folks so upset that Obama called a gay basketball player? Who cares?

You should look into getting a life (sorry to be so blunt, but it's the truth).

Last edited:
I say if Valerie Jarrett sees an opportunity to fatten Obama's legacy they will do something with this.

So you agree that Obama calling the gay basketball player is more important than calling these girls (women now) and telling them how proud he is of them? Figures......

Caroljo - Has Obama explicitly declared to America that he won't be calling these girls?

:lol: i wasn't gonna say...

:confused:

If you are going to bash Obama, do it right.

Like this:

Is Obama going to call the Hispanic family that held these girls hostage and give them food stamps?

I am kind of wondering what is taking Breitbart so long to find out if these darkies were getting any kind of government assistance. After all, there is a correlation between darkies on food stamps and kidnapping girls, especially since Obama is the food stamp President.

Never mind that Bush was President when they were kidnapped. Shhhhhhhhh!

Isn't this fun?!?

Did the hostage call 911 from her Obamaphone? That's what I really want to know.

Forum List

Back