Will Obama explain and justify to us why he bombs Syria BEFORE he does it?

Gee, I thought someone having chemical weapons and using them on his own people was enough for you people?

lol, it's amazing to see the symptoms of Obama Derangement Syndrome manifest themselves over and over again.

Hopefully he will do so, and with less duplicity that Bushii with Iraq.

Don't the Iraq warmongers here want to "liberate" the millions of Syrian people?

lol, yeah, some of you almost forgot that was one of their other excuses for wanting to get 4000+ Americans needlessly killed.

I guess liberating the Middle East has lost its charm on the Right.

If for no other reason, Obama should be remembered as a great president for turning

millions of rabid rightwing neocons into devout isolationists.

lol

Don't the Iraq warmongers here want to "liberate" the millions of Syrian people?

lol, yeah, some of you almost forgot that was one of their other excuses for wanting to get 4000+ Americans needlessly killed.

Are you upset that Americans are no longer in favor of dropping bombs and killing scores of innocent people in countries that have nothing to do with us?

Are you upset that Americans are no longer in favor of dropping bombs and killing scores of innocent people in countries that have nothing to do with us?

No I'm laughing my ass off at all the rightwing nuts who deliriously supported Bush's disaster in Iraq from start to finish,

using every excuse in the book to justify it, and throwing fits and tantrums and fainting spells at anyone who disagreed with them,

who are NOW devout isolationist peaceniks who think that the idea of Obama acting anything like Bush would suddenly be the crime of the century.

The best part of it? It is no surprise whatsoever, to anyone who knows these rightwing imbeciles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back