Will Obama Veto the Keystone Pipeline?

I predicted he would hold off on it. He did. I predicted he would address it the day after the election. He did. Pretty easy to guess what he'll do.

Why, with all the problems this country faces, have Republicans made the Keystone Pipeline their first priority?
Jobs, the budget, immigration.....no concern
A relatively minor public works project? Stop the presses, we gotta take care of this
If Republicans are concerned about jobs and public works, there are hundreds of roads, bridges, dams which will provide more jobs and actually help Americans instead of Canadians

Why, with all the problems this country faces, have Republicans made the Keystone Pipeline their first priority?
A relatively minor public works project? Stop the presses, we gotta take care of this
If Republicans are concerned about jobs and public works, there are hundreds of roads, bridges, dams which will provide more jobs and actually help Americans instead of Canadians
Yep.

Yep.

Nothing says...."We are owned by big oil" like making Keystone your first order of business

Reminds me of when George Bush became President his first order of business was to reshape our energy policy. He even put oilman Dick Cheney in charge. Who wrote the policy? Yup.........Enron

He'll probably veto it since he is controlled by the money the radical environmentalist gives to HIS PARTY of radicals and he has filled his ugly administration with them

A 3000 mile pipeline is not a minor works project.

Compared to other potential infrastructure projects....yes it is

Keystone will provide relatively few jobs for a short period of time. We have a HUGE backlog of infrastructure projects that will help Americans not Canadians. Yet Republicans show no interest in advancing those projects

I think he will. To much pressure from Gore's Global Warming Cult nutters.

'That Keystone Pipeline gon cause Gore's end-times flood, don't ya know. We all gon die!!' ;)

It isn't 3000 mile pipeline that needs completion. Most of it is already in place and being used.

Why just Keystone?

Why not bundle it with some much needed infrastructure bills that create more jobs?

Why not just Keystone? Are you afraid of bills being considered on their own merits, or are you promoting the typical Democrat extortion tactic: "Even though your bill has merit, I won't vote for it unless you give me something I want."

I'm going to go with: Obola vetoes it.

He's just itching for a fight; afterall, his only real experience is as a community organizer.

If he does, I also predict that enough Dem Senators will join with the GOP to overturn his veto, especially ones from energy producing states.

that would be President Obama. a spelling lesson might give you more credibility to anyone other than the wingers.

Pathetic retort.

The Keystone pipeline is not a public works project!!!

The pipeline is paid for by Keystone.

When you debunk all the arguments against the pipeline, all you are left with is a thinly veiled hatred of oil and corporations.

It's not a public works project. They cannot provide any evidence of major leaks from the Phase 1 pipeline being replaced by the XL pipeline. The XL pipeline is shorter than the Phase 1 it is replacing.

So all you really have left is a hatred of oil and corporations.

That's what is behind the opposition, nothing more.

You idiot president had both houses and never did shit about any of the things you want...Keystone XL is as much a symbol of you leftists' complete idiocy about magic beans producing our energy. Now we adults will take charge so get your bigoted ass over in the dunce corner.

Forum List

Back