Will our media cover the MASS SLAUGHTER that is going to occur when Afghanistan falls?

Taliban fighter's are now IN the city

Do you want to go fight in the Afghan Civil War? Seems that you don't mind Afghans being dependent upon your dime forever, but we can't help the homeless in America, well that's something we can't do.

Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.
I would be highly HIGHLY suspicious of any images coming out of 'Afghanistan' over the coming weeks.
Our government is incapable of telling the truth, Our media, incapable of reporting it.

You seem to forget that trump agreed to move the troops out by May I believe. So if trump was in office we'd be seeing the same thing. And you guys bragged about trump ending the war.
It's the method not the act. We don't belong there but to just abruptly walk out the door without the proper protections in place was a big blunder. Our image globally right now is one of incompetence and weakness.

You seem to forget that trump agreed to move the troops out by May I believe. So if trump was in office we'd be seeing the same thing. And you guys bragged about trump ending the war.
If Trump was in office we would have a security plan in place. We would not have abandoned the Afghan military overnight without proper air support. Trump would not run away to Camp David like a fucking coward during these critical days. Do you think Biden's cowardice won't spread by mouth (because liberal media won't day it) across the United States of America by Afghan war vets, military groups, biker bars, churches etc? Where was the close air support for Afghan military?

Nope. The poster boy of bad journalism "Chuckie Todd" is already running block for Democrats.

So now you righturds are all for nation building in Afghanistan?

Wasn't it your guy that invited the TAliban to have lunch on the anniversary of 9-11?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Within the next few weeks the images coming out of Afghanistan are going to be pretty bad. This total failure is happening under Biden so it begs the question. Will we get honest coverage of the collapse? Will we get the debate that we must have when comparing the billions spent and lives lost/maimed while trying to nation build?

I get that a lot of people will blame Bush but it's also fair to keep in perspective that Biden supported the war.
Bottom line is we need to learn the lesson about occupation and if the media is afraid of damaging Biden politically that discussion will never happen.

If they can find a way to blame the 74 million Little Trumpsters, they sure will.

So the answer is "probably yes"

Obama had 8 years to pull the troops, Trump had 4 years to pull out the troops.

Sorry, Bush doesn't get all the blame, no matter how you feel about him.
The hell he doesn't. He started the shit. For no reason. Anf he was told there was no good outcome to be had. He was told that it could be and endless war. He had the first chance to end the war he started by pulling out the troops when his ass quit looking for Bin Laden. But he didn't and because he started this, I am going to put the blame on him and really only on him.

Wasn't it your guy that invited the TAliban to have lunch on the anniversary of 9-11?
He damn sure did.

I'm for Biden and the libs ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY for their failures.

They are the ones who implemented the current policy and it was a catastrophe.

An explanation and admission of incompetence would be nice.

Did Sleepy Joe even call President Trump for his advice on this? Or did he go it alone?

Of course they will – and as they report they must reaffirm the fact that all that’s happening is the sole responsibility of George W. Bush.
Just like it is the Repubs fault that mass ph ukn in ghettos producing children in single parent families with many teenagers is the same.

The hell he doesn't. He started the shit. For no reason. Anf he was told there was no good outcome to be had. He was told that it could be and endless war. He had the first chance to end the war he started by pulling out the troops when his ass quit looking for Bin Laden. But he didn't and because he started this, I am going to put the blame on him and really only on him.
9-11 was the reason. Now Biden can take 100% responsibility for terrorist attacks against the United States of America from groups operating out of Afghanistan.

Of course they will – and as they report they must reaffirm the fact that all that’s happening is the sole responsibility of George W. Bush.
hahah why wouldn't they say the Taliban is responsible for it? I mean the only reason Bush wanted to go in, and Xiden authorized him to go in, was because they gave aid and were hiding Bin Laden.

I mean when Bush left, the Taliban was out of power, living in caves...and contained. Obama and Xiden called it the War of Necessity....and put more troops in....Trump left office, he was in talks to bring our troops home, and in dilopmatic talks with the Taliban to leave peacefully and with a plan in place.....7 months later they have taken over the country again.....seems like the problem lies with Xiden...you know the man in charge, who has sole responsiblity

Forum List

Back