Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
SS is going to collapse under its own unwieldy weight...just like Obabble's ego-laden legacy.

What a nutty OP. No mainstream or leading Republican in the last 30 years has proposed ending Social Security. This is a good example of the liberal refusal to take the time to LISTEN to Republican proposals. Changing the form or investment method of Social Security is not "ending" it. Even full privatization plans have always included a safety net provision. And Donald Trump has spoken against privatizing Social Security for at least the last eight years.

Of course it's a nutty idea. But the Progs are going to spin this fake speculation in order to try to scare old gullible retired people into voting for them.

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.

It would be the death of the Republucan Party

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

The only problem with your question, and presupposition, is that you are ignoring mathematical fact. Social Security is going broke. It must change. Who does it, is irrelevant.

If you elected democrats that swept the entire government clean of all opposition, until you had one-party rule, with zero non-democrat politicians in office...... Social Security would still be on the chopping block, because..... duh stupid.... it's going broke, you mindless partisan moron.

This is the problem with ignorant fools who support Bernie Sanders and crap. You are so completely ignorant of the world, that you think if only your people were elected, magically social security would have money beaming into the coffers from the Starship Enterprise or something.

You Chicken littles have been crying wolf since the day I was born.

We all know you are full of SHIT....

You lefties have no credibility in the real world…

Now I will wait for one of you Dumb Asses

to tell me I mixed up the two nursery rhymes.
You don't believe it all while they are slowly chipping away at it. They can't just do away with it because even a stupid con like you would object. Or would you? Maybe you would bend over and take anything Trump handed you. I think so. SS and Medicare are ripe for the undoing. We have half of Americans (you) who will need it endorsing it's demise or denying that Republicans want to end the program.

Of course you hate SS. It's unconstitutional right? Just like forcing you to buy healthcare. You can't suggest you are in favor of the program. So stop lying.

You liberals are constantly screaming the world is going to end.

Nobody believes your liberal Bull Shit anymore.

I don’t hate SS, I want mine because it has been

Forcibly taken out of my check since I was 11 years old.

I lied at 11 to get my workers permit….

No such thing would ever happen, period.

They should raise the retirement age to 70, though. And index the eligibility age to 9 percent of the population going forward.
They'll try to kill Medicare. That's the issue on the block. And dems should get gopers in the House on record in the elections.

And when the sky doesn't fall again, y'all bullshitters will just invent a new 'Sky is Falling' scam. You'll never fess up to your lies. I don't get why so many are still voting Democrat. They're only voting against their own interests. The US Democrat Party threw American Citizens overboard years ago.
How's Trump's "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" working for ya?

Uh huh, and when the sky doesn't fall again, you wankers will just come up with another lie. As usual, you'll be proven wrong. Movin on...

It would be the death of the Republucan Party
Bullshit. Young people don’t vote and they don’t expect to get it. They will gradually phase it out. Papa will accept whatever they do in fact he’ll blame democrats. Well I blame people who should have voted democratic. In 2016 this year and 2020

The only problem with your question, and presupposition, is that you are ignoring mathematical fact. Social Security is going broke. It must change. Who does it, is irrelevant.

If you elected democrats that swept the entire government clean of all opposition, until you had one-party rule, with zero non-democrat politicians in office...... Social Security would still be on the chopping block, because..... duh stupid.... it's going broke, you mindless partisan moron.

This is the problem with ignorant fools who support Bernie Sanders and crap. You are so completely ignorant of the world, that you think if only your people were elected, magically social security would have money beaming into the coffers from the Starship Enterprise or something.
You wouldn’t like my solution because it would involve taxing your masters

You don't believe it all while they are slowly chipping away at it. They can't just do away with it because even a stupid con like you would object. Or would you? Maybe you would bend over and take anything Trump handed you. I think so. SS and Medicare are ripe for the undoing. We have half of Americans (you) who will need it endorsing it's demise or denying that Republicans want to end the program.

Of course you hate SS. It's unconstitutional right? Just like forcing you to buy healthcare. You can't suggest you are in favor of the program. So stop lying.

You’ll accept the cuts coming and the excuses they give. Hell you’ll blame democrats for ending the program your side says is unconstitutional.

And you’ll accept the cuts to Medicare too. You already have for years. You vote gop you vote to cut your retirement benefits. It’s americans like you setting yourself and us with you back

You’ll accept the cuts coming and the excuses they give. Hell you’ll blame democrats for ending the program your side says is unconstitutional.

And you’ll accept the cuts to Medicare too. You already have for years. You vote gop you vote to cut your retirement benefits. It’s americans like you setting yourself and us with you back

You are so full of shit.

Already saw the vote count, it wasn’t 100%, nice try. I was against NAFTA from day one, it was a bad deal for the United States and it is still a bad deal, the issue is now getting Mexico and Canada to give up their good deals and even the playing field. Even Hillary did like NAFTA.

Before sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment, and also allay the concerns of many LIBERAL House members. After much consideration and emotional discussion, the US House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234–200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61–38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

So who liked it more Democrats or Republicans? Who invented it? Bush/Reagan. And who put in worker and environmental protections that Bush/Rove/Delay removed in the 2000's???

ILAB - Submissions under the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC)

You claimed 100%, so you are wrong, thank you.

Will Republicans end social security and make abortion illegal? Lets see once they have 7 out of 9 justices on the Supreme Court

Kennedy just announced he's retiring.

The American people really fucked themselves by not voting for Hillary. They have no clue how badly yet. Wait till their ss benefits get cut 25%.

I don't think that Roe v Wade will ever make it back to the Supreme Court, and your end to Social Security is just more fear mongering by the left. I remember years ago how the Republicans were going to starve school children to death by cutting the school lunch program and letting the states handle most of it and look, no children starved to death, just more fear mongering.

Let me know if and when it ever comes true because I am not wasting my time on it.

Ok fine don't believe them when they tell you they hate the program. And don't believe it when you see cuts being made. Insist to yourself that it's just fear mongering from the left.

Oh, and when it happens, you'll blame the Democrats because "they looted the program too". Well sure they did when none of us raise a peep when it happens. In fact you cheerlead it happening.

I'm done. I'm completely done. I think the American people are shit heads all of you. Fuck you all. Eat shit and die broke for all I care. I'll manage without these things I've paid into. In fact I don't think I'll live to a very old age anyways so I'm probably worrying about nothing.

Just wait for that date in the future when it officially runs out of funds. They will cut all our benefits 25% in the name of saving the program. And you'll defend them. And you'll blame the Democrats.

You deserve the country you have.

Workers permit for what? I never need one and I was car hop at twelve.

Let me “splain”

You were allowed to work at 12…

But you had to have a workers permit to work

from what I remember from 12 to 16.

Already saw the vote count, it wasn’t 100%, nice try. I was against NAFTA from day one, it was a bad deal for the United States and it is still a bad deal, the issue is now getting Mexico and Canada to give up their good deals and even the playing field. Even Hillary did like NAFTA.

Before sending it to the United States Senate Clinton added two side agreements, the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC) and the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC), to protect workers and the environment, and also allay the concerns of many LIBERAL House members. After much consideration and emotional discussion, the US House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234–200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61–38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

So who liked it more Democrats or Republicans? Who invented it? Bush/Reagan. And who put in worker and environmental protections that Bush/Rove/Delay removed in the 2000's???

ILAB - Submissions under the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC)

You claimed 100%, so you are wrong, thank you.

Will Republicans end social security and make abortion illegal? Lets see once they have 7 out of 9 justices on the Supreme Court

Kennedy just announced he's retiring.

The American people really fucked themselves by not voting for Hillary. They have no clue how badly yet. Wait till their ss benefits get cut 25%.

I don't think that Roe v Wade will ever make it back to the Supreme Court, and your end to Social Security is just more fear mongering by the left. I remember years ago how the Republicans were going to starve school children to death by cutting the school lunch program and letting the states handle most of it and look, no children starved to death, just more fear mongering.

Let me know if and when it ever comes true because I am not wasting my time on it.

Ok fine don't believe them when they tell you they hate the program. And don't believe it when you see cuts being made. Insist to yourself that it's just fear mongering from the left.

Oh, and when it happens, you'll blame the Democrats because "they looted the program too". Well sure they did when none of us raise a peep when it happens. In fact you cheerlead it happening.

I'm done. I'm completely done. I think the American people are shit heads all of you. Fuck you all. Eat shit and die broke for all I care. I'll manage without these things I've paid into. In fact I don't think I'll live to a very old age anyways so I'm probably worrying about nothing.

Just wait for that date in the future when it officially runs out of funds. They will cut all our benefits 25% in the name of saving the program. And you'll defend them. And you'll blame the Democrats.

You deserve the country you have.

Except no mainstream Republican has called a complete and sudden end to Social Security. Trump has called for cuts in the disability portion of Social Security, not in the retirement benefit itself. So, you as usual are wrong. Thanks for going but so it confirms that you still are nuts.

Let me “splain”

I grew up in OKC and I was twelve in 1973 and we needed no work permits.

Let me “splain”

We never needed a work permit in my state either.

Let me “splain”

They were more than happy to put kids to work, I started at five picking up pecans for a nickel a pound on my Papa's farm.

Let me “splain”

They were more than happy to put kids to work, I started at five picking up pecans for a nickel a pound on my Papa's farm.

I’m not sure why we stopped allowing kids to work. It was a way to teach them how to earn and respect money. Also taught discipline and that the harder you worked the more you made.

Let me “splain”

I’m not sure why we stopped allowing kids to work. It was a way to teach them how to earn and respect money. Also taught discipline and that the harder you worked the more you made.
Insurance killed the ability to have trade schools in high schools..Trump and company have been trying to allow the restrictions on using machinery back down to sixteen but between injuries and insurance, I don't think it'll pass. I ran my own company and have four boys, I have made sure to take them to work with me starting at a young age but I don't allow them to hold jobs after school..Their job is to go to school and pass, I will gladly pay for their existence and buy them more than they need. I won't have their education disrupted by needing to work to support the family.

Let me “splain”

I never needed one. I worked at a gun club, did catering but that was in the 80s

Forum List

Back