Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
Middle class people do not need these things, as they are not poor.
Covid proved you wrong there buddy.

Most of you were shitting your pants the minute you missed one paycheck. And how many of you took unemployment insurance during the pandemic? Most of you swore you'd go work for MdD before you would take that money. You lied. Because Kroger and Walmart were begging for workers and I never saw one worker wearing a MAGA hat.

Which section has the privatization of Social Security in it?

Why was this bill not re-introduced after the GOP had full control of Congress and the White House?

Hmmmm...hoax alert!

So how come I never hear you or any MAGAtites whining about the massive expansion of Medicare by the Republicans.
Did you not read the link?

"Social Security Personal Savings Guarantee and Prosperity Act of 2010 - Amends SSA title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) to establish a Social Security Personal Savings Fund and a Self-Liquidating Social Security Transition Fund as parts of a new Personal Social Security Savings Program. Prescribes requirements for investment of Personal Social Security Savings Accounts. Establishes in the executive branch a Personal Social Security Savings Board."

You have, folks from the GOP have been talking abour reforming MEdicare for years....actually in the same link I sent you from Ryan, he addresses it. Did you bother to read the link?

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.
Democrats have used fear-mongering and the promise that the GOP would eliminate Social Security 'right after the next election if they win' almost since Social Security was created.

(Interestingly enough the President who signed it into law warned it MUST NOT be allowed to become permanent because it would turn into a slush fund for politicians.)

Anyone who believes the Democrats who are STILL saying it before EVERY election is too stupid to be allowed to vote.

I like their free universal healthcare and all the other social programs they offer their citizens.

I like America too. But I didn't like what was happening when Reagan/Bush/Trump were in office.

I thought you said you love America? So why you complaining about Biden? HE is your leader you know.
Maybe we could do more of that with the extra money from following their SS plan.

Xiden isn't leading anything....I love America, that's why I didn't vote for him, I love America, that's why I don't support your demafascist agenda that puts party before country.

Did you not read the link?

"Social Security Personal Savings Guarantee and Prosperity Act of 2010 - Amends SSA title II (Old Age, Survivors and Disability Insurance) (OASDI) to establish a Social Security Personal Savings Fund and a Self-Liquidating Social Security Transition Fund as parts of a new Personal Social Security Savings Program. Prescribes requirements for investment of Personal Social Security Savings Accounts. Establishes in the executive branch a Personal Social Security Savings Board."

You have, folks from the GOP have been talking abour reforming MEdicare for years....actually in the same link I sent you from Ryan, he addresses it. Did you bother to read the link?
This bill was introduced in 2010, right?

When Obama was president, right?

So the Republicans knew it would be vetoed, right?

Just like all those 60+ fake "repeals" of Obamacare they passed while Obama was president, right?

And yet once they had full control of the House and Senate and White House, they suddenly stopped repealing Obamacare!!!

THAT is how you should have figured out a long time ago you were hoaxed. BIGLY.

And since they didn't reintroduce that privatization of Social Security, you were hoaxed AGAIN!

This is what I mean. You fools are oblivious to the tricks the GOP plays on you.

When, oh when, will you ever wise up!?!?

You see, folks, all the GOP knows how to do is attack the other guy's plan.

There never was an Obamacare replacement.

The GOP talks and talks and talks and talks. And it is ALLLLLLL bullshit!

So they are much to blame for the existence of Obamacare as the Democrats are.

The two parties are working hand in hand.

This bill was introduced in 2010, right?

When Obama was president, right?

So the Republicans knew it would be vetoed, right?

Just like all those 60+ fake "repeals" of Obamacare they passed while Obama was president, right?

And yet once they had full control of the House and Senate and White House, they suddenly stopped repealing Obamacare!!!

THAT is how you should have figured out a long time ago you were hoaxed. BIGLY.

And since they didn't reintroduce that privatization of Social Security, you were hoaxed AGAIN!

This is what I mean. You fools are oblivious to the tricks the GOP plays on you.

When, oh when, will you ever wise up!?!?
Who knows if it would have been vetoed. But you are right, that the Dems certainly weren't interested in fixing the problems....

When the GOP had Congress and the White House they fixed most of the major problems with Obamacare.

But yes, as I have shown, the GOP has in fact tried to fix SS, and the Dems continue to get in the way.

Who knows if it would have been vetoed. But you are right, that the Dems certainly weren't interested in fixing the problems...
When the GOP had Congress and the White House they fixed most of the major problems with Obamacare.

But yes, as I have shown, the GOP has in fact tried to fix SS, and the Dems continue to get in the way.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You still can't see it.

Amazing.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You still can't see it.

Amazing.
I see you whining about the GOP not doing anything, me showing they have, and you admitting the Dems continue to get in the way....but you still blame the GOP? Weird.

Who knows if it would have been vetoed. But you are right, that the Dems certainly weren't interested in fixing the problems....
The Democrats have been telegraphing for DECADES exactly what their plans are to fix our problems.

They telegraphed their plan to completely socialize health care. That's what it was first called a long, long time ago. "Socialized medicine". That's why Ted Kennedy was invited to the signing of Obamacare. He was the godfather of Universal Health Care. He called it socialized medicine.

The Democrats have been telegraphing their plan to increase payroll taxes to fix the impending insolvency of Social Security and Medicare.

So you are a damned fool for parroting the idea that "the Dems certainly weren't interested in fixing the problems."

This kind of ignorance is exactly how the GOP gets away with tricking you.

If your opponent keeps telling you and telling you and telling you what they are going to do the first chance they get, and you do NOTHING to prevent it, what kind of lazy, intellectually bankrupt group of retards do you have to be?

You see, the GOP is lazy and stupid. They have no ideas on how to fix our problems. So they resort to whining about the other guy's "fixes" and convince you they have a plan when they so fucking obviously do not.

Seriously. Spend some time trying to find the GOP replacement for Obamacare.

Good luck with that.

And then finally, finally, FINALLY maybe you will see you were hoaxed when they told you they would replace Obamacare.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

All the GOP did was make Obamacare add more to the debt. That's it.

All of the big programs are still there. Obamacare subsidies are still there. The health exchanges are still there. The Medicare expansions are still there.

You have been horribly hoaxed, man.

Nope. The GOP showed you a plan they knew damned well would never be put into action.

When they had all the power, they. Did. Nothing.

For God's sake, wake up, man!

Well Obamacare is the Dems fault, and the GOP did a lot to fix the problem, as much as they could in that Congress.

As far as SS....you don't recall Ryan's “Roadmap for America’s Future,” https://www.congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/4529

Medicare has been one of the largest drivers of debt since it's come into place.
Is that Paul Ryan? The guy who said trump shouldn't and won't be your next nominee?

I see you whining about the GOP not doing anything, me showing they have, and you admitting the Dems continue to get in the way....but you still blame the GOP? Weird.
This is why you are so easily hoaxed. And this is why the GOP prefers hoaxing you rather than actually do anything.

It's easier to lie to the rubes than to do the hard work.

Show me the GOP replacement for Obamacare.

Go ahead.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back