Will Republicans own up to their mistake this midterm or continue on with the same?

Will Republican vote blue to fix their Trump mistake?

• yes

• nio

Results are only viewable after voting.
In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

The only way to remove Trump from office is to vote BLUE this midterm.

A message from a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

Our country is much more important than someone with an R behind their name.

theo-moudakis-trump-and-lincoln.jpg

A great article that every Republican should spend the next 20 minutes READING.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

Repukes will never admit they put a clown in office. If anything they are resolute in support regardless of outcome.

Well for a clown he's doing a damned fine job.

In fact its such a good job numbnuts like you can't stand it.

Carry on dipshit.

Last edited:
So you're now claiming to be more skilled at business than Donald Trump, Joey? I'm curious, little buddy...is anyone paying you millions to use your name on their business or property? If not...stfu!

Yes, Trump did very well with Daddy's money...he's only lost half of it.

LMAO You think Trump has less money than what his Father left him??

If so you sure are an idiot.

So you're now claiming to be more skilled at business than Donald Trump, Joey? I'm curious, little buddy...is anyone paying you millions to use your name on their business or property? If not...stfu!

Yes, Trump did very well with Daddy's money...he's only lost half of it.

LMAO You think Trump has less money than what his Father left him??

If so you sure are an idiot.

Joey likes to "shoot from the hip" in these strings, Claudette! Unfortunately he usually shoots himself in the foot...

In all of our lives we have made mistakes. Some of us recognize them immediately, others will deny, defend and deflect, in order to save face.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

He has started a Tariff war, exasberating the fear in our stock markets, while our allies have threatened 100's of billions in retalitory tariffs on American products. He is laughed at by the General Assembly of the United Nations and is the subject of a million jokes.

th

It's clear he has the emotional stability of a teenage drama queen with a 7th grade understanding of US policy. Trump is the National Security threat.

At times, some things need to be destroyed before they can be rebuilt. The Republican party has been a complete disaster with Trump at the helm. Republicans have shown that they cannot control Trump, nor would they ever consider removing him from office under the 25th amendment as being unfit.

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of bigotry, misosyny, hate, fear, anger & ignorance.

That was a fine spew but you'll want to wipe that spittal off your chin.

Ill advised tariffs? Oh, you mean like the ones he imposed on the EU, Canada and Mexico? Hmmmm...how did that work out again? Now I remember! The EU, Canada and Mexico all gave us better trade deals! So why were the tariffs ill advised? Because you're clueless when it comes to economics?

Nobody ever won a trade war....

SO his brilliant tariffs gave us... exactly the same deal we would have had with Canada and Mexico if we signed the Trans-Pacific Partnership. We brilliantly go them to agree to what they already agreed to. Brilliant.

Which is EXACTLY why the EU, Canada and Mexico gave us better deals than what existed before! Admit it, Joey...you (as most liberals) don't have the faintest idea how to conduct hardball business negotiations! You think if we're "nice" to everyone...they'll return the favor. Then you can't figure out why you keep getting taken advantage of! Trump understands how this works...you don't! So why don't you go sit in the corner and let someone who's competent handle things for a change?

You must think that you elected a King and not a President? All trade deals and re negotiations have to be APPROVED by congress. In fact, in Bob Woodward's new book--white house strategy is specifically designed to throw a bone at the Trump base by his continual rhetoric--(knowing full well that any new trade or re negotiation will go through congress first.) IOW these Trump trade war threats are nothing more than a lot of hot air & garble at this point designed especially for his not so smart base.

Another thing that you missed--is the Steve Bannon effect. Trump is a globalist--there is no one that could own as many foreign properties as he does and call himself a Nationalist.

When Steve Bannon jumped into his campaign--and he is quoted as saying he was the "director & Trump was the actor" and that's exactly what you got. You got someone that was ranting on the "greatest job theft", jobs shipped overseas, trade deficits, and trade threats. That's not really who Trump is. That's Steve Bannon.

Bannon-and-Trump.png

Ill advised tariffs? Oh, you mean like the ones he imposed on the EU, Canada and Mexico? Hmmmm...how did that work out again? Now I remember! The EU, Canada and Mexico all gave us better trade deals! So why were the tariffs ill advised? Because you're clueless when it comes to economics?

Nobody ever won a trade war....

SO his brilliant tariffs gave us... exactly the same deal we would have had with Canada and Mexico if we signed the Trans-Pacific Partnership. We brilliantly go them to agree to what they already agreed to. Brilliant.

Which is EXACTLY why the EU, Canada and Mexico gave us better deals than what existed before! Admit it, Joey...you (as most liberals) don't have the faintest idea how to conduct hardball business negotiations! You think if we're "nice" to everyone...they'll return the favor. Then you can't figure out why you keep getting taken advantage of! Trump understands how this works...you don't! So why don't you go sit in the corner and let someone who's competent handle things for a change?

You must think that you elected a King and not a President? All trade deals and re negotiations have to be APPROVED by congress. In fact, in Bob Woodward's new book--white house strategy is specifically designed to throw a bone at the Trump base by his continual rhetoric--(knowing full well that any new trade or re negotiation will go through congress first.) IOW these Trump trade war threats are nothing more than hot air & garble at this point designed especially for his not so smart base.

Another thing that you missed--is the Steve Bannon effect. Trump is a globalist--there is no one that could own as many foreign properties as he does and call himself a Nationalist.

When Steve Bannon jumped into his campaign--and he is quoted as saying he was the "director & Trump was the actor" and that's exactly what you got. You got someone that was ranting on jobs shipped overseas, trade deficits, and trade threats. That's not really Trump, that's Steve Bannon.

Bannon-and-Trump.png

Did you miss the part where the EU, Canada and Mexico redid trade deals with us after Trump threatened them with tariffs? Oh, that's right...you're a "progressive" which means economics is something foreign and confusing!

That was the most juvenile thread topic I have seen in years. I love it when people try to use big words but don't even have the brains to check that they are spelled correctly.

Because you don't get it, here is the reason Trump is President, and not any Democrat.

The Presidency is not a beauty contest with a "Miss Congeniality" award. Politics is about winning the office and serving the people.

A President doesn't get elected in this country without possessing some sort of charisma or star power. Oh, and the 'Serving the People' nonsense is a hilariously naive statement devoid of meaning. Which kind of snake oil are you trying to sell now? The Orange Virus only serves himself and those that bow to his feet. I call them 'Cult45'. These cowed Americans are an angry, likely prejudiced but generally impotent minority in society. He does NOT represent nor serve the entire electorate, and he never will. He gives favor to a loyal base that is less than half the electorate at best. The man purposely divides Americans. For that, he is a fool and a scoundrel for which the office he desecrates must be ripped from him swiftly and mercilessly. There will be no negotiation.

He has accomplished more for the American people that Obama did in 8 years. Obama was the slickest President ever - like a rock star, someone we could be "proud off." I couldn't stand his arrogance and obvious distaste for anything close to American Pride.

You sat there and quoted "proud off" after ranting about the misuse of correct spelling. No one should listen to you. I thought Obama was an idiot. Unfortunately, the Orange Virus has shown himself to be an STD riddled homeless person my comparison. You're proud of mediocrity? That's something you can get behind? How sad for you.

Trump has the courage to stand up to the rest of the world, including NATO, NAFTA and China to address some stupid things this country (our USA) has been doing on autopilot probably since before you were born. Stupid things no one even thought to question before Trump came along.

Sounds like more bullshit to me. What things, specifically, are we talking about?

Republicans know Trump is a goofball, crude and often rude. But at least he is genuine.

He's a fucking lying liar. Genuine, my ass. You are a partisan hack. He is a disgrace to the office and all others before him. He is narcissistic. He is incompetent. He is an affront to our democracy. He needs to fucking go, sooner than later.

He is not a slick politician who lies to our faces and then does something completely different in terms of policy.

No, he's a con artist that lies right to your face about your issue, then makes whatever policy he desires and makes fun of you for not falling in line for it. He's a troll, but I suppose to you it's a really great choice. I suppose we'll see how the American public rewards him for it next month.

Question: Why should America foot the bill for NATO - the whole purpose of it is to protect Europe from Russia and China. It is for their benefit and they don't even pay their dues. Why should we maintain military bases in Germany and Japan - our foes in WWII? Do you even know how that came about? Harry Truman rightly decided it was better to restore their economies but without armies, rather than to destroy them economically like we did to Germany in WWI - (which led to the rise of Hitler). But now they are economically as strong as we are, and we are still protecting them - why?

Why should we let China get away with putting tariffs on our goods and manipulating their currency so they can maintain the $500-billion trade deficit with the US year after year? Why should we let them get away with stealing our intellectual property, cloning our patented products and selling them for half price?

The Orange Virus thinking he's John Wayne on a global scale is a problem. He's using his simplistic real estate developer mentality to cut 'deals' with murderous dictators. No actual deals have really been made beyond 'made for TV' PR spots and other bullshit pageantry. He's as a weak as chewed bubble gum, and they know it. The World Leaders he rubs shoulders with will use him like tissue and mock him behind his back.

Do you actually KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WORLD POLITICS? Or do you just swallow whatever Jimmy Fallon, Bill Mahr and S. Colbert tell you to think?

Do you even know political history? Because if you did, you'd know the Cult45 is doing the same ol' shit Republican administrations always do. Only, since you hired a fucking real estate developer/ex-reality show host that acts and speaks with a sixth-grade education to run the country, you should know this dick weed is really out of his element. But he's hungry. He inherited a great economy. Now he's doing his damndest to siphon it for his own gain and likely fuck it up because of his history, tiny penis, mother issues or whatever. Approving tax cuts with no curbing of spending is a short-term band-aid. Big surprise from the do-nothing COC.. He addressed illegal immigration by arresting everyone on the border with no end game, separating their families, promising a 'wall' that will never materialize, making the problem so much worse in the long run right from the comforts of the Oval Office desk. BTW, This is akin to putting the TSA in charge of health care, which the Repubs are doing their best to ruin as well. Stellar fucking job, snowflake.

You're going to rip the office of President from Trump swiftly and mercilessly? My...my...aren't we feeling frisky today! Now how about we get back to reality? If you want Trump out of office...you're going to need to defeat him at the polls not this year...not next year...but two years from now! Until then you're just throwing temper tantrums like a child who hasn't gotten his way.

What's amusing is watching you explain why Trump's successes aren't REALLY successes at all and are all due to how wonderfully Barry left things for him! To bad the facts don't back up your rant though. If you really knew your economic history you'd know that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Despite spending trillions in stimulus and the Fed giving him a near zero interest rate for most of his eight years in office, Obama created so few jobs that his administration were forced to hide how bad it was behind one of the more laughable "statistics" ever cited..."Jobs created or saved"! Trump understands economics because it was his major in college. I'm pretty sure Barry took something along the lines of Black or Women's Studies which is why he won't release his college transcripts because he knows he'll get laughed at for his course selection!

You're going to rip the office of President from Trump swiftly and mercilessly? My...my...aren't we feeling frisky today! Now how about we get back to reality? If you want Trump out of office...you're going to need to defeat him at the polls not this year...not next year...but two years from now! Until then you're just throwing temper tantrums like a child who hasn't gotten his way.

No, stupid. I don't have to do shit. I just wait it out, just like you do. I have a life, and understand these things will eventually 'sort themselves out' historically. You in contrast have no answers, so what are you trying to accomplish? Just talking shit?

What's amusing is watching you explain why Trump's successes aren't REALLY successes at all and are all due to how wonderfully Barry left things for him! To bad the facts don't back up your rant though.

Bring on those 'facts'! I, for one, will be forever in your debt when you do that as well as solve the global affluenza as well as the nepotism problem among the elite in this country. You'll probably be killed for the effort, however, so be safe, patriot.

If you really knew your economic history you'd know that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Despite spending trillions in stimulus and the Fed giving him a near zero interest rate for most of his eight years in office, Obama created so few jobs that his administration were forced to hide how bad it was behind one of the more laughable "statistics" ever cited..."Jobs created or saved"! Trump understands economics because it was his major in college. I'm pretty sure Barry took something along the lines of Black or Women's Studies which is why he won't release his college transcripts because he knows he'll get laughed at for his course selection!

The whole second half of your retort is bat shit. OF COURSE Obama spent ridiculous amounts of money on the private sector, you moron! He kind of had to literally bail out the entire American automotive industry, again, even after Chimpy McFlightSuit did it first. As far as your Orange Messiah's economics degree? Worthless. He hasn't shown he's anything beyond a typical con-man real estate developer with bad taste. Shit, all you have to do is look at the debt he's incurred since he's been in office. Hint: There's your punchline for when you tell your friends and family why the Orange Virus is a 'fiscal conservative'..

You think Trump is worth half of what his dad gave him? Are you out to prove how idiotic you really are today, Joey?

Most surveys have shown that Trump would be worth more if he simply invested what his dad gave him instead of putting into failures like Trump Airlines, Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump the Game and everything else he failed at.

Good thing he had the Russians and Saudis to bail him out. Too bad they own him.

Actually, we can invoke the 25th Amendment and get him out tomorrow... and we probably should. Once Dems have control of the house, he'll probably go completely unhinged when they start digging into all his dirty deals.

It is more than apparent by now, and I believe most Republicans know that Donald Trump is unfit to hold the highest office in the world. He is a continual threat to the very foundation of our democracy, continually attacking NATO & our allies, while snuggling up to tyrants, like Vladimir Putin. He has attacked, insulted and demeaned our Federal Agencies, institutions & the free press in this country. He has divided this country by spewing hate & fear amoung us.

th

why would anyone vote for a group of people that hate them, attack them, try to murder them and destroy the country they live in?

will the left chill the fuck out?

no, they've made it clear, tyranny is their end goal.

Actually, we can invoke the 25th Amendment and get him out tomorrow... and we probably should. Once Dems have control of the house, he'll probably go completely unhinged when they start digging into all his dirty deals.

You do know that you need the Vice President to sign off on that...right, Joey? You think Mike Pence is going to turn on Donald Trump to make you snowflakes happy? You're a bit of a moron. No, I take that back...anyone who thinks the 25th Amendment is going to get Trump out of office is a COMPLETE moron!

You think Trump is worth half of what his dad gave him? Are you out to prove how idiotic you really are today, Joey?

Most surveys have shown that Trump would be worth more if he simply invested what his dad gave him instead of putting into failures like Trump Airlines, Trump Steaks, Trump University, Trump the Game and everything else he failed at.

Good thing he had the Russians and Saudis to bail him out. Too bad they own him.

What "surveys" would those be, Joey? The ones that you make up in your head? The same "surveys" that tell you Trump's going to be removed from office with the 25th Amendment?

No, stupid. I don't have to do shit. I just wait it out, just like you do. I have a life, and understand these things will eventually 'sort themselves out' historically. You in contrast have no answers, so what are you trying to accomplish? Just talking shit?

What's amusing is watching you explain why Trump's successes aren't REALLY successes at all and are all due to how wonderfully Barry left things for him! To bad the facts don't back up your rant though.

Bring on those 'facts'! I, for one, will be forever in your debt when you do that as well as solve the global affluenza as well as the nepotism problem among the elite in this country. You'll probably be killed for the effort, however, so be safe, patriot.

If you really knew your economic history you'd know that Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Despite spending trillions in stimulus and the Fed giving him a near zero interest rate for most of his eight years in office, Obama created so few jobs that his administration were forced to hide how bad it was behind one of the more laughable "statistics" ever cited..."Jobs created or saved"! Trump understands economics because it was his major in college. I'm pretty sure Barry took something along the lines of Black or Women's Studies which is why he won't release his college transcripts because he knows he'll get laughed at for his course selection!

The whole second half of your retort is bat shit. OF COURSE Obama spent ridiculous amounts of money on the private sector, you moron! He kind of had to literally bail out the entire American automotive industry, again, even after Chimpy McFlightSuit did it first. As far as your Orange Messiah's economics degree? Worthless. He hasn't shown he's anything beyond a typical con-man real estate developer with bad taste. Shit, all you have to do is look at the debt he's incurred since he's been in office. Hint: There's your punchline for when you tell your friends and family why the Orange Virus is a 'fiscal conservative'..

So first you're going to act "swiftly and mercilessly" and now you're going to "wait it out"? Who's full of shit, TT? From where I'm sitting...that would be YOU! :113:

th

why would anyone vote for a group of people that hate them, attack them, try to murder them and destroy the country they live in?

will the left chill the fuck out?

no, they've made it clear, tyranny is their end goal.

I think the hate has been exemplfied by the right wing of the Republican party for quite some time now.

Moderates & women really have no place in this party anymore.
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

Last edited:

So first you're going to act "swiftly and mercilessly" and now you're going to "wait it out"? Who's full of shit, TT? From where I'm sitting...that would be YOU! :113:

Actually, stupid, when the removal eventually happens, it should be done quickly and mercilessly. Since I'm not the US Congress, I have to wait it out, just like you. Are you so thick you can't figure that out on your own?

You bring up a good point. Trump is the first President in the last 40 years that has refused to release any of his income tax returns. Those are to look for CONFLICTS OF INTEREST and nothing else. We can't have Presidents who are held hostage by foreign countries. And if he is indebted to those countries he is beholden to them, and they can play a big part in policy decisions of the United States.

Redirect to another post on this board for more information.
Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

While his crowds were cheering him on over the 4 casino bankruptcy's that he was actually bragging about, he burned American banks to the tune of 900 MILLION dollars. No American bank is going to loan him another dollar bill after that, so where is he getting all this money to expand the Trump empire? Since Trump stated he is the king of debt and loves debt, I assume he is indebted to someone or something.
Why Donald Trump has crowned himself the 'king of debt'

I think this is the answer. A couple of video's here that everyone should watch. Click to redirect to another thread on this board.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.jpg

The only way your going to get Trump's income tax returns is to vote BLUE this midterm, and hope that Democrats win the house. Then they are in charge of the house "ways & means" committee and can legally get Trump's income tax returns. House Republicans have refused to do that.
Republicans Pass on Chance to Get Trump's Tax Returns - The Atlantic

Last edited:

th

We didn’t make a mistake. No one believes your nonsense but the far left.

You do know that you need the Vice President to sign off on that...right, Joey? You think Mike Pence is going to turn on Donald Trump to make you snowflakes happy? You're a bit of a moron. No, I take that back...anyone who thinks the 25th Amendment is going to get Trump out of office is a COMPLETE moron!

I am afraid you're wrong. It is up the congress to remove a sitting President, not the Vice President, he will not be signing off on anything.

Right now Trump can be removed from office on 3 things.

1. Under the 25th amendment as being unfit. And if you don't think he is unfit, you can listen to this op-ed that is corroberated by Bob Woodwards new book Fear.
Hear the entire NYT stunning op-ed - CNN Video
2. He can be removed over the Emoluments clause in the Constitution.
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr4xJWMHMZbatgAlidXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNDZ0aWFxBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM2BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1539738893/RO=10/RU=https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/23/13715150/donald-trump-emoluments-clause-constitution/RK=2/RS=5EyK6QlQP1CaDPC7bn6nVwQCZ8g-
3. Trump can be removed from office for colluding with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election, & Obstruction of Justice which he has already admitted to on National T.V.

In the video they are referencing an article that was confirmed by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, under sworn testimony over a year ago. Apparently Trump surrogates were being picked up in daily routine spying operations in conversations with Russian intelligence assets by several different foreign intelligence agencies, since 2015. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

22744665-mmmain.jpg

5 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury indictments along with 100's of criminal charges aren't going away. I imagine Mueller is following DOJ protocol and this Russ'err thing will blow up right after the midterm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back