Will Republicans soften up/cave on issues like immigration now that they think they struck gold in ‘Latinos’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’ve already noticed it…the rhetoric on immigration and the border has suddenly become real methodical….everyone seems to be operating very carefully on this issue…they’re making sure that whatever is said fits the PC guideline laid out by the Boss, the Left.
So, will Republicans do what Republicans do and get leveraged into doing exactly what Democrats do…whore out the nation for constituency?

I’m quite confident it is a fluke but some ‘Republicans’ have hit the ground running with this bullshit.
Even if it's not a fluke, it's only a 50/50 split. For every 2 Hispanics let into America, one votes for the Democrats and one votes for the Republicans. Based on voting statistics, letting in more white men from Europe makes more sense.

RINO business owners of course thrive on undocumented migrant Latino labor.
Somebody at least figured out that the term "Latinx" just plain stinks. Of course, "Latin" is the term if one is fact speaking English and not Spanish, but then again Spanish is a Romance language, derived from Latin, whereas English is not, and thus it is unnecessary to emphasize the "Latin" if one is choosing to speak English rather than a Latin-derived language such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, or Romanian.

Other than that, "Latino" is only possibly construed as a noun by a so-called "blind bull" back-formation from the masculine form of the adjective in Spanish, whereas "Latina" is an adjective only, declined with an "-a" suffix to agree with a feminine noun, (person, place or thing,) and rather rude and insulting to use as a noun by itself. Female blind bulls are ungrammatical.

Doubt it.

The current administratiions policy is bad for all Americans and all of America. Latin people who actually love america won't want illegals just flooding in and fucking everything up.

If I were latin and worked to become a us citizen or my parents did I'd be mad as hell that democrats let illegals just waltz on in through the front door

Doubt it.

The current administratiions policy is bad for all Americans and all of America. Latin people who actually love america won't want illegals just flooding in and fucking everything up.

If I were latin and worked to become a us citizen or my parents did I'd be mad as hell that democrats let illegals just waltz on in through the front door
They flee Latinx only to find Biden & Co. letting all of Latinx into the country. Yeah, they're probably pissed about that.

Doubt it.

I think that talking point is over estimated and over stated.
I have a couple Hispanics working for me that I get quite candid with….they are both first generation legal from a lineage of illegals.
They tell me…”It’s very hard to stand against illegal immigration because I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my dad coming here illegally.”
Such a position makes perfect sense to me…nobody wants to be a hypocrite.

I think that talking point is over estimated and over stated.
I have a couple Hispanics working for me that I get quite candid with….they are both first generation legal from a lineage of illegals.
They tell me…”It’s very hard to stand against illegal immigration because I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for my dad coming here illegally.”
Such a position makes perfect sense to me…nobody wants to be a hypocrite.

At the same time he could still be here if he chose to do so. It isn't like being the child of an illegal is the only way to get him. He could have become a citizen if he wanted it bad enough and worked for it, as any immigrant should have to do. Lots of immigrants become citizens everyday.

His dad was an illegal, he still broke our laws any way you cut it. Just someone saying they robbed a bank for their poor family and this the family got a good start and his children did well based off. It still doesn't lessen the fact he robbed a bank.

That guy still isn't a American to me. His dad was an illegal who had a kid in this country. He is only an American via a technicality.

Someone who doesn't go through the system properly and works to be a citizen shouldn't be here at. Sure some good people wouldn't be here but a whole lot that don't ever need to be here aren't. It's sacrificing a few for the many. And as I said, those few good ones can still come here they just need to work for it.

There is a reason Switzerland has a great society. They no tolerance on immigration. You have to pay and work your ass off to get in there. We should do the same.

At the same time he could still be here if he chose to do so. It isn't like being the child of an illegal is the only way to get him. He could have become a citizen if he wanted it bad enough and worked for it, as any immigrant should have to do. Lots of immigrants become citizens everyday.

His dad was an illegal, he still broke our laws any way you cut it. Just someone saying they robbed a bank for their poor family and this the family got a good start and his children did well based off. It still doesn't lessen the fact he robbed a bank.

That guy still isn't a American to me. His dad was an illegal who had a kid in this country. He is only an American via a technicality.

Someone who doesn't go through the system properly and works to be a citizen shouldn't be here at. Sure some good people wouldn't be here but a whole lot that don't ever need to be here aren't. It's sacrificing a few for the many. And as I said, those few good ones can still come here they just need to work for it.

There is a reason Switzerland has a great society. They no tolerance on immigration. You have to pay and work your ass off to get in there. We should do the same.
I agree…I refer to those here on stolen citizenships as barely American or American by theft….Here in Southern California literally every single hispanic is either illegal or American by theft.
Unkotare will join here anytime to tell us those who are American by theft are just as American as Vietnam vets.
Anyway, I was just making the point….’legal’ hispanics are very very tolerant and understanding of illegals in general and ofcourse they love their free shit…For the GOP to actually garner the hispanic vote on any scale they’d need to pretend illigal immigrants are amazing and promise endless free shit. The current GOP is probably just nutless enough to do exactly that…I believe it’s just a matter of time.

LEGAL Latinos hate illegals just as much as the mass majority of Americans.

LEGAL Latinos hate illegals just as much as the mass majority of Americans.
Not here in Mexifornia where the bulk of them reside….I guarantee it.
The theory that they should makes perfect sense so we’ve concocted an unfounded belief that they do.

I agree…I refer to those here on stolen citizenships as barely American or American by theft….Here in Southern California literally every single hispanic is either illegal or American by theft.
Unkotare will join here anytime to tell us those who are American by theft are just as American as Vietnam vets.
Anyway, I was just making the point….’legal’ hispanics are very very tolerant and understanding of illegals in general and ofcourse they love their free shit…For the GOP to actually garner the hispanic vote on any scale they’d need to pretend illigal immigrants are amazing and promise endless free shit. The current GOP is probably just nutless enough to do exactly that…I believe it’s just a matter of time.
Racist cowards like you are such a fucking joke.

I’ve already noticed it…the rhetoric on immigration and the border has suddenly become real methodical….everyone seems to be operating very carefully on this issue…they’re making sure that whatever is said fits the PC guideline laid out by the Boss, the Left.
So, will Republicans do what Republicans do and get leveraged into doing exactly what Democrats do…whore out the nation for constituency?
Many hispanics understand better than libs, tweeners, and gop swamp rats that flooding the country with shoeless migrants is not good for hispanics either

Many hispanics understand better than libs, tweeners, and gop swamp rats that flooding the country with shoeless migrants is not good for hispanics either
I don’t doubt that one bit….the question is how many is “many” and will the GOP pussify their rhetoric on immigration and lose independents and moderates to find out? Based on the history of the party of nutlessness I know they will.

RINOs will do anything the Commiecrats want. They say they won't, then they always do. Let's hope this does not become an issue before the new Congress convenes. It will be a Republican House.

I don’t doubt that one bit….the question is how many is “many” and will the GOP pussify their rhetoric on immigration and lose independents and moderates to find out? Based on the history of the party of nutlessness I know they will.
I have faith in the GOP swamp rats in DC to get it wrong and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Repubs need trump leadership

Forum List

Back