Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

I am afraid Trump has little to do with this, he's just a pawn. The far right/neo-nazis have been on the rise in Europe for quite a while.

Traditionally the Soviet Union has been supporting left-wing terrorists, be it Palestinians, Basque, IRA, Red Army Faction and whatnot. I am not going to comment on their cause, just that they committed terrorist acts on European soil in order to destabilize Western Europe.

Neo-nazis have existed in the USA and Europe for a long time, they were certainly around in the 1970s and later, and no doubt earlier, but no state would provide them support.

Enter Putin, who figured out several years ago that in order to take over Europe, he needs to fund and help these groups in various ways.

Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All
Nazis are far left.....so.....

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
nice!

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
lots of love

Who would be doing all the rioting and looting and burning?
The people who realized that Trump will turn off the "free shit" spigot.
You want to eat? Fucking get off your fat lazy asses and find something productive to do!!!!!
The sub-humans are welcome to shit in their own shit holes BUT if they come looking to do the same to people's property who are living peaceful productive decent lives beyond the negro shitholes they better come well armed. 'Well armed' doesn't mean one illegal Glock knock-off with one clip.
My good old 308 Norma Magnum can vaporise a 'watermelon' from 400 yards down range.
At that distance the 'watermelon' will never hear the shot.

Will riots occur if Donald Rump becomes US President?

There will now....

pussy-riot-rosso-unito.jpg

Chicago is a leftist city, and a real nightmare. What about Chicago do you think we should expand to all of our cities and towns?
true cant expand anywhere

Chicago has expanded their drug trafficking. The heroin express makes daily stops into the Ohio Valley. We are arresting the back thugs here. Why can't they arrest them in Chicago? Because the Democrats don't give a shit.

Earlier this year

Definitely. Democrats are already rioting. And they have Democrat leadership. A Republican win will be perceived ,as having had something taken from them. Democrats lose their mind when freebies stop flowing.

I am afraid Trump has little to do with this, he's just a pawn. The far right/neo-nazis have been on the rise in Europe for quite a while.

Traditionally the Soviet Union has been supporting left-wing terrorists, be it Palestinians, Basque, IRA, Red Army Faction and whatnot. I am not going to comment on their cause, just that they committed terrorist acts on European soil in order to destabilize Western Europe.

Neo-nazis have existed in the USA and Europe for a long time, they were certainly around in the 1970s and later, and no doubt earlier, but no state would provide them support.

Enter Putin, who figured out several years ago that in order to take over Europe, he needs to fund and help these groups in various ways.

Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All

Uh no. You're thinking of Planet Bizzaro, where everything runs backward.

Uh no. You're thinking of Planet Bizzaro, where everything runs backward.

Real talk.

Dammit! I bumped it again. :mad-61:

Forum List

Back