Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

I am afraid Trump has little to do with this, he's just a pawn. The far right/neo-nazis have been on the rise in Europe for quite a while.

Traditionally the Soviet Union has been supporting left-wing terrorists, be it Palestinians, Basque, IRA, Red Army Faction and whatnot. I am not going to comment on their cause, just that they committed terrorist acts on European soil in order to destabilize Western Europe.

Neo-nazis have existed in the USA and Europe for a long time, they were certainly around in the 1970s and later, and no doubt earlier, but no state would provide them support.

Enter Putin, who figured out several years ago that in order to take over Europe, he needs to fund and help these groups in various ways.

Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All
Nazis are far left.....so.....

Uh no. You're thinking of Planet Bizzaro, where everything runs backward.
Yep.....democrats.....

I am afraid Trump has little to do with this, he's just a pawn. The far right/neo-nazis have been on the rise in Europe for quite a while.

Traditionally the Soviet Union has been supporting left-wing terrorists, be it Palestinians, Basque, IRA, Red Army Faction and whatnot. I am not going to comment on their cause, just that they committed terrorist acts on European soil in order to destabilize Western Europe.

Neo-nazis have existed in the USA and Europe for a long time, they were certainly around in the 1970s and later, and no doubt earlier, but no state would provide them support.

Enter Putin, who figured out several years ago that in order to take over Europe, he needs to fund and help these groups in various ways.

Russia Hosting Europe’s Neo-Nazis, Nationalists and Anti-Semites, Putin Supporters All

Yep.....democrats.....
indeed! the democrats

God this is going to be the top thread for months now - I blame SYTFE for pointing out bumps :poke:

Real talk.

Dammit! I bumped it again. :mad-61:
real talk

Sure but I doubt they will be anything compared to what would happen if Clinton claimed to have been elected.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.
real talk

Note to the OP: Obama has been ginning up race riots for years. We already have riots. It's the Prog M.O., and they'll continue no matter who is President.

the president has encouraged riots? really....

funny the lies that trumpsters tell... but if you care to set foot in reality ever, it is not racism to point out the racism of others. and it is not encouraging riots to say that police need to point out that there is a problem with police shooting unarmed young black males for no reason.

unless of course you live in trumpeter world.

it's dumb donald telling people to beat up protestors and talking about second amendment people. and as inarticulate as he is, his loons know exactly what he means.

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
There are already riots and civil unrest.
yeah but it wil be worse

Earlier this year

There are already riots and civil unrest.
yeah but it wil be worse
I agree. I think it will be more widespread, and simultaneous.

Note to the OP: Obama has been ginning up race riots for years. We already have riots. It's the Prog M.O., and they'll continue no matter who is President.

funny the lies that trumpsters tell... but if you care to set foot in reality ever, it is not racism to point out the racism of others. and it is not encouraging riots to say that police need to point out that there is a problem with police shooting unarmed young black males for no reason.

it's dumb donald telling people to beat up protestors and talking about second amendment people. and as inarticulate as he is, his loons know exactly what he means.

Actually boedicca was entirely correct. BLM is every bit as raciest a group as the KKK.

real talk

Once again we see Libs trying to claim Conservatives are doing or will do what they have promised.

sorry, but Black lives Matter has already said they will revolt if Trump wins....

Once again we see Libs trying to claim Conservatives are doing or will do what they have promised.

sorry, but Black lives Matter has already said they will revolt if Trump wins....
i agree with this

Earlier this year

thanks for the ratings

black lives matter will be furious

Forum List

Back