Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
hillary also cause riots
No, hitlery will cause revolt.....
how will she cause revolt
Taking from the makers....
which makers

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
hillary also cause riots
No, hitlery will cause revolt.....
how will she cause revolt
Taking from the makers....
which makers
The non-takers....

Earlier this year

for sure

Earlier this year

Donald Trump Assails His Accusers as Liars, and Unattractive

Earlier this year

There are already riots and civil unrest.
thats true keep in touch

Earlier this year

Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.
yeah minorities are ytargeted

Earlier this year

of course!!!

Earlier this year

of course!!!

Man oh man oh man .... sure makes you wonder.

Earlier this year

all these events and riots are recent too

Earlier this year

Liberals will never stop rioting....will never stop killing cops....will never stop their mass shootings.....

Earlier this year

Liberals will never stop rioting....will never stop killing cops....will never stop their mass shootings.....
yeah it will never end

yeah they will
Earlier this year

Criminal Charges Sought Against Trump For Inciting A Riot In North Carolina
Earlier this year

Criminal Charges Sought Against Trump For Inciting A Riot In North Carolina

Lemme guess... He said "burn this mutha fucka down"; and it happened right?

Forum List

Back