Will riots occur if Donald Trump becomes US President?

Note to the OP: Obama has been ginning up race riots for years. We already have riots. It's the Prog M.O., and they'll continue no matter who is President.

the president has encouraged riots? really....

funny the lies that trumpsters tell... but if you care to set foot in reality ever, it is not racism to point out the racism of others. and it is not encouraging riots to say that police need to point out that there is a problem with police shooting unarmed young black males for no reason.

unless of course you live in trumpeter world.

it's dumb donald telling people to beat up protestors and talking about second amendment people. and as inarticulate as he is, his loons know exactly what he means.
It is racist to apply race to a serious problem (police violence) when the facts are not there to back it up.

Note to the OP: Obama has been ginning up race riots for years. We already have riots. It's the Prog M.O., and they'll continue no matter who is President.

the president has encouraged riots? really....

funny the lies that trumpsters tell... but if you care to set foot in reality ever, it is not racism to point out the racism of others. and it is not encouraging riots to say that police need to point out that there is a problem with police shooting unarmed young black males for no reason.

unless of course you live in trumpeter world.

it's dumb donald telling people to beat up protestors and talking about second amendment people. and as inarticulate as he is, his loons know exactly what he means.
It is racist to apply race to a serious problem (police violence) when the facts are not there to back it up.
yeah need facts

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
i predict riots will happen almost instantly or at least within 2-3 days

Oh? So I guess Trump falls under that category?

Sorry, that is dangerous territory to enter.

But you were just speculating about what Trump would do if he won the election? You plainly stated that it "would be entirely believable" if Trump sent the army down to mow people down.

You entered that territory, not me.

I don't think he would send the army. That's too indirect. No I think he'd run to the nearest podium and start posing, strutting and bloviating until everybody choked to death on their own puke.
yeah way too direct

Donald Trump supporters and Anti-Trump protesters clash, more than 35 arrested - Full story
Earlier this year
"San Diego (CNN)Police clad in riot gear and wielding batons began dispersing a crowd of Donald Trump supporters and protesters here Friday night after the presumptive GOP nominee held a rally."
If Trump becomes President, do you think riots will occur 100%? Which states will have the biggest riots and how will this impact the nation?

I know Donald Trump is one of the most hated men in America so there will be angry, upset and violent people
thanks

Earlier this year

now.jpg

Earlier this year

hillary also cause riots

Earlier this year

Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.
true

now some of hiss supporters want to revoke womens voting rights. These people are crazy

Earlier this year

I think we have a new nominee for dumbest post of the week.

Earlier this year

You know, I live in Colorado, but that stuff you're smoking is WAY better than anything I can get here.

Earlier this year

You know, I live in Colorado, but that stuff you're smoking is WAY better than anything I can get here.
The only thing I smoke are cigarettes!

Earlier this year

without a doubt i say

Earlier this year

hillary also cause riots
No, hitlery will cause revolt.....

Earlier this year

hillary also cause riots
how will she cause revolt

Earlier this year

hillary also cause riots
how will she cause revolt
Taking from the makers....

Earlier this year

Probably. Throughout all of human history there have been riots when a leader and their government go after minority groups in their nation.
yeah thats true

Forum List

Back