will smith is in trouble, academy is outraged

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

meeting time. wonder what they will come up with. want to bet what ever they come up with blm will come out in arms claiming it is because he is black . lol lol lol

Certain actors in Hollywood I relate to bad movies...either they can't act or they select bad films to be in...Will Smith is one of those actors...when I see he is in a movie I instinctively know I won't enjoy the movie...Will is no Denzel Washington.... that's for sure....

meeting time. wonder what they will come up with. want to bet what ever they come up with blm will come out in arms claiming it is because he is black . lol lol lol
You obviously aren't very smart. It was faked. All bullshit. You have been duped.

I find it interesting that Will Smith apologized to all of those in attendance at the Oscars, but didn't say word one to Chris Rock.

At least, not until the next day when he heard that the board was considering taking action against him for the slap. If the Academy hadn't said anything, I'm pretty sure Will Smith would still not have apologized for his behavior. He only apologized when he knew there was a chance he could lose some of his prestige and money.

What a bunch of horseshit.. that shit was staged..
FB_IMG_1648644513390.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone give a rat's ass. There is real shit going on in the world besides some overpaid assholes bitch slapping each other.

I can't imagine why anyone give a rat's ass. There is real shit going on in the world besides some overpaid assholes bitch slapping each other.

We rarely agree with one another, but on this point we are both totally in synch. I don't watch the Oscars, nor do I really care what goes on during that 4 hour black hole of television. If I wanna watch a movie, I'm more interested in the story and what it's about than the people acting in it.

What they do away from the roles they play is up to them, and I don't really give a crap.

You obviously aren't very smart. It was faked. All bullshit. You have been duped.
Yep. With the audience to your back, you slap your chest or belly with one hand while pretending to slap the other guy with your other hand. It's the oldest trick in the slapstick comedy book.

Except for The Three Stooges, I think Moe actually smacked the hell out of those guys.

Certain actors in Hollywood I relate to bad movies...either they can't act or they select bad films to be in...Will Smith is one of those actors...when I see he is in a movie I instinctively know I won't enjoy the movie...Will is no Denzel Washington.... that's for sure....
they finally gave smith an oscar to shut up jada in my opinion.

Yep. With the audience to your back, you slap your chest or belly with one hand while pretending to slap the other guy with your other hand. It's the oldest trick in the slapstick comedy book.

Except for The Three Stooges, I think Moe actually smacked the hell out of those guys.
it was real. very real. mans a piece of trash.

Forum List

Back