Will Smith mulls running for the presidency because of Trump.

I guess your IQ is as low as Smith's is!

Will Smith 1989 mugshot for connection to attack which ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Will-Smith-1989-mugshot-connectio...
Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...

I am smart enough to see that your sentence here ended in an ellipsis. In the manner of Sherlock Holmes I knew that to be a an omission of grave importance: Folks here is the rest of the story:

The charges against the 44-year-old actor, which were later dismissed, included aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.

Go on run Vigelante... you low life cur. You reek of dishonesty...shame on you!

You mean he pulled a BILL CLINTON and PAID OFF the VICTIM to get the charges dropped...A RICH NI66ER can do that, a POOR one CAN'T!

Your assumptions cannot recover your fading credibility. Your uncontrolled anger and racial animosity leaves the question of your own morality open to scrutiny.

No, it dosean't. It just proves you can't debate, and mentioning NI66ERS drives you bat shit crazy... Why else do it If I can't make you liberals nuts, although that may be an Oxymoron!

Racial epithets are becoming more and more routine on USMB. It isn't shocking anymore...yawnnnnnn! But those vile nouns do reveal the rotten core of the individuals who constantly use them.

Please show me the last time I printed NI66ER in here.... I can wait!

No need, Whigger, If it was anything substantial you would have posted it.

Can you not read?
It's right there in the pic Agg. Assault.

I can read but I have to question YOUr reading comprehension. Do you know what the word DISMISSED means. It means the charges were dropped.

Clinton's charges were DISMISSED when an out of court settlement was reached...I know this is hard for you!
No one seems to be aware of an out of court settlement not of the particulars of why the alleged ruckus occurred. perhaps a genius like you might enlighten us. The "vicxtim" might have brought his butt whipping on himself, much like those people police shoot occasionally for no apparent reason. Just trying to understand your logic here.

Well genius, IF they have no idea of the particulars of why the RUCKUS started, why then would they have any info on an OUT OF COURT settlement?
Geeze, hombre. Can you see beyond the brim of your stetson? If the "victim" started the ruckus he wouldn't press charges. Especially with witness around who saw the whole thang.! (southern drawl intended)

Can you not read?
It's right there in the pic Agg. Assault.

I can read but I have to question YOUr reading comprehension. Do you know what the word DISMISSED means. It means the charges were dropped.

Clinton's charges were DISMISSED when an out of court settlement was reached...I know this is hard for you!
No one seems to be aware of an out of court settlement not of the particulars of why the alleged ruckus occurred. perhaps a genius like you might enlighten us. The "vicxtim" might have brought his butt whipping on himself, much like those people police shoot occasionally for no apparent reason. Just trying to understand your logic here.

Well genius, IF they have no idea of the particulars of why the RUCKUS started, why then would they have any info on an OUT OF COURT settlement?
Geeze, hombre. Can you see beyond the brim of your stetson? If the "victim" started the ruckus he wouldn't press charges. Especially with witness around who saw the whole thang.! (southern drawl intended)

If he would press charges Smith would NOT have been arrested! You don't get arrested unless SOMEONE makes a complaint to the police about you!

I am smart enough to see that your sentence here ended in an ellipsis. In the manner of Sherlock Holmes I knew that to be a an omission of grave importance: Folks here is the rest of the story:

The charges against the 44-year-old actor, which were later dismissed, included aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.

Go on run Vigelante... you low life cur. You reek of dishonesty...shame on you!

You mean he pulled a BILL CLINTON and PAID OFF the VICTIM to get the charges dropped...A RICH NI66ER can do that, a POOR one CAN'T!

Your assumptions cannot recover your fading credibility. Your uncontrolled anger and racial animosity leaves the question of your own morality open to scrutiny.

No, it dosean't. It just proves you can't debate, and mentioning NI66ERS drives you bat shit crazy... Why else do it If I can't make you liberals nuts, although that may be an Oxymoron!

Racial epithets are becoming more and more routine on USMB. It isn't shocking anymore...yawnnnnnn! But those vile nouns do reveal the rotten core of the individuals who constantly use them.

You have used the N word copiously in this thread and at least once in a thread I started about Donald Trump. What is wrong with you Vigilante? Lately you have gone from being a raucous bigot to a mean spirited racist. That isn't like you at all. Hopefully this will pass.

Smith isn't running for president.

Of course not.

I just did a search on the subject. Some articles came up but to media outlets I've never heard of. One of them is titled Movie Pilot, another The Inquisitr.

I didn't click any of the links but from what I can read on the captions below the links they claim that Smith may or could run.

Not that he will run.

These people need lives. They have way too much time on their hands.

You have used the N word copiously in this thread and at least once in a thread I started about Donald Trump. What is wrong with you Vigilante? Lately you have gone from being a raucous bigot to a mean spirited racist. That isn't like you at all. Hopefully this will pass.

Oh, so saying NI66ER in a single thread you count as multiple times! I thought saying NI66ER in one thread counted as one THREAD! Can you point me to your Trump post where I said that?

If he would press charges Smith would NOT have been arrested! You don't get arrested unless SOMEONE makes a complaint to the police about you!

We don't know if the victim made the initial complaint or if he was even conscious or coherent enough to do so. Your speculation remains just that.

We don't know if the victim made the initial complaint or if he was even conscious or coherent enough to do so. Your speculation remains just that.

And YOUR LACK of anything substantial is speculation, at best!

Smith isn't running for president.

Of course not.

I just did a search on the subject. Some articles came up but to media outlets I've never heard of. One of them is titled Movie Pilot, another The Inquisitr.

I didn't click any of the links but from what I can read on the captions below the links they claim that Smith may or could run.

Not that he will run.

These people need lives. They have way too much time on their hands.
Well golly, this IS a message board where live is expressed in myriad ways... Let us bloom...time is being spent in worse ways than this elsewhere.

Arrests do not equate to convictions. BTW, what were the charges... jay walking?

You're a smart boy, look them up!

Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...
Will Smith was arrested for assault and criminal conspiracy ...
www.theedge.co.nz/Will-Smith...arrested-for.../Default.aspx
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest ...
radaronline.com/.../10/will-smith-mugshot-arrested-assault/
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Will Smith's Criminal Past Revealed! Assault, Conspiracy ...
perezhilton.com › Legal Matters
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest! - DataLounge
https://www.datalounge.com/.../12019898-men-in-jail-will-smith’s-shockin...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...
He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.
See post #46... He was never convicted.
I wouldn't care if he was. Except for rape & crimes against children I give everyone a second chance. We all make mistakes. Some of us get caught & some dont. Do you think Vigilante has ever been in a fight? That's ASSAULT & BATTERY no matter how bad someone is hurt.

Smith's platform: welcome to Erff!!
Oh, stop with the stereotypes. Smith is painfully articulate.
Is he clean too?!! It's another storybook black guy !!

At least his comebacks to T-rump would be funny, and not in the sad odd way T-rump does.

And if Will would decide to run as a republican..BWHAHAHAHA, that strategy would seal the deal for the democrats... Brilliant strategy to contemplate if you ask me!

You might want to learn something about the man first.

I just looked at his wiki page. The man is a democrat/liberal.

From his wiki page:

Will Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political views
Smith donated $4,600 to the 2008 presidential campaign of Democrat Barack Obama.[50] On December 11, 2009, Smith and his wife hosted the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway to celebrate Obama's winning of the prize.[51] In 2012, Smith came out in support of legalizing same-sex marriage.[52]

Here' let me HEP you, I use NI66ER back on Nov.18, 2015 with this THREAD... My constant use of the word is STARTLING!

University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions
This subversive just doesn't know the difference between the NI66ER THUGERY and decent black people.... The JakeAss paints with a wide brush,...
Post by: Vigilante, Nov 18, 2015 in forum: Politics
Just look in thread WIll Donald Trump Declare Martial LAW? I believe it is your second of two posts there. You ought to know how to do that, you are the genius.

Last edited:

Daily Mail
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...
He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.
I wouldn't care if he was. Except for rape & crimes against children I give everyone a second chance. We all make mistakes. Some of us get caught & some dont. Do you think Vigilante has ever been in a fight? That's ASSAULT & BATTERY no matter how bad someone is hurt.

Is that because you were arrested? Did you spend any time incarcerated, or were the charges dismissed?

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton
Yeah, but for the record, he is still innocent until proven guilty. That counts if you are running for president or any public office.

Here' let me HEP you, I use NI66ER back on Nov.18, 2015 with this THREAD... My constant use of the word is STARTLING!

University of Missouri resigns amid racial tensions
This subversive just doesn't know the difference between the NI66ER THUGERY and decent black people.... The JakeAss paints with a wide brush,...
Post by: Vigilante, Nov 18, 2015 in forum: Politics
Just look in thread WIll Donald Trump Declafe Martial LAW? I believe it is your second of two posts there. You ought to know how to do that, you are the genius.

Let's see, today is the 15th of Dec. and that was the 18th on November...is that ALL THE TIME to you? Are you really this stupid. or just act that way?

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton

Is that because you were arrested? Did you spend any time incarcerated, or were the charges dismissed?
You know damn well my history unless you're an inbred retard who can't remember anything he reads.

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton
Yeah, but for the record, he is still innocent until proven guilty. That counts if you are running for president or any public office.

You STILL have an arrest record!

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton
It was a fistfight.

Big fucking deal. Most of us have been in them.

Nowadays the kids shoot each other.

Smith's platform: welcome to Erff!!
Oh, stop with the stereotypes. Smith is painfully articulate.
Is he clean too?!! It's another storybook black guy !!

At least his comebacks to T-rump would be funny, and not in the sad odd way T-rump does.

And if Will would decide to run as a republican..BWHAHAHAHA, that strategy would seal the deal for the democrats... Brilliant strategy to contemplate if you ask me!

You might want to learn something about the man first.

I just looked at his wiki page. The man is a democrat/liberal.

From his wiki page:

Will Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Political views
Smith donated $4,600 to the 2008 presidential campaign of Democrat Barack Obama.[50] On December 11, 2009, Smith and his wife hosted the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway to celebrate Obama's winning of the prize.[51] In 2012, Smith came out in support of legalizing same-sex marriage.[52]
So what? He can change parties just like Reagan, Trump and Hillary did.

Forum List

Back