Will Smith mulls running for the presidency because of Trump.

Just another NI66ER, and member of the THUGERY....You can't take the GHETTO out of the rich black!

Arrests do not equate to convictions. BTW, what were the charges... jay walking?

You're a smart boy, look them up!
No need, Whigger, If it was anything substantial you would have posted it.

I guess your IQ is as low as Smith's is!

Will Smith 1989 mugshot for connection to attack which ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Will-Smith-1989-mugshot-connectio...
Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...
Will Smith was arrested for assault and criminal conspiracy ...
www.theedge.co.nz/Will-Smith...arrested-for.../Default.aspx
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest ...
radaronline.com/.../10/will-smith-mugshot-arrested-assault/
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Will Smith's Criminal Past Revealed! Assault, Conspiracy ...
perezhilton.com › Legal Matters
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest! - DataLounge
https://www.datalounge.com/.../12019898-men-in-jail-will-smith’s-shockin...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...

I think it's too late for him to get into the 2016 race.

Good point. I am not sure when the cut off point is... But I hope he makes it in time to entertain us with prime time televised epics that will become known as the TRUMP vs Smith battles.

Just another NI66ER, and member of the THUGERY....You can't take the GHETTO out of the rich black!

35bbabeb99ab6101003875b26c4f9d18.jpg
You're an idiot.

White trash if you will

If he was white instead of a NI66ER I'd call him white trash, He's a THUG, not a black man of repute! Figure that out yet?
What I've figured out is that you are a COMPLETE DOUCHEBAG who runs his hateful mouth from behind the safety of a keyboard.
You don't know anything about him but his skin color and some mugshot from his youth. You know nothing of his charitable efforts or what he gives back to the community.

You're all mouth.

Arrests do not equate to convictions. BTW, what were the charges... jay walking?

Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...
He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.

Daily Mail

I am smart enough to see that your sentence here ended in an ellipsis. In the manner of Sherlock Holmes I knew that to be a an omission of grave importance: Folks here is the rest of the story:

The charges against the 44-year-old actor, which were later dismissed, included aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.

Go on run Vigelante... you low life cur. You reek of dishonesty...shame on you!

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton
He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.
See post #46... He was never convicted.

Daily Mail

I am smart enough to see that your sentence here ended in an ellipsis. In the manner of Sherlock Holmes I knew that to be a an omission of grave importance: Folks here is the rest of the story:

The charges against the 44-year-old actor, which were later dismissed, included aggravated assault, criminal conspiracy, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.

You mean he pulled a BILL CLINTON and PAID OFF the VICTIM to get the charges dropped...A RICH NI66ER can do that, a POOR one CAN'T!

Can you not read?
It's right there in the pic Agg. Assault.

I can read but I have to question YOUr reading comprehension. Do you know what the word DISMISSED means. It means the charges were dropped.

Can you not read?

I can read but I have to question YOUr reading comprehension. Do you know what the word DISMISSED means. It means the charges were dropped.

Clinton's charges were DISMISSED when an out of court settlement was reached...I know this is hard for you!

Daily Mail

You mean he pulled a BILL CLINTON and PAID OFF the VICTIM to get the charges dropped...A RICH NI66ER can do that, a POOR one CAN'T!

Your assumptions cannot recover your fading credibility. Your uncontrolled anger and racial animosity leaves the question of your own morality open to scrutiny.

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton
See post #46... He was never convicted.

Yeah? Neither was O.J.
It's obvious he sicced his body guards on the dude.

Daily Mail

Your assumptions cannot recover your fading credibility. Your uncontrolled anger and racial animosity leaves the question of your own morality open to scrutiny.

No, it dosean't. It just proves you can't debate, and mentioning NI66ERS drives you bat shit crazy... Why else do it If I can't make you liberals nuts, although that may be an Oxymoron!

Can you not read?

Clinton's charges were DISMISSED when an out of court settlement was reached...I know this is hard for you!
No one seems to be aware of an out of court settlement nor of the particulars of why the alleged ruckus occurred. perhaps a genius like you might enlighten us. The "victim" might have brought his butt whipping on himself, much like those people police shoot occasionally for no apparent reason. Just trying to understand your logic here.

Last edited:

Can you not read?

Bill Clinton? No charges were dismissed. He was found guilty of perjury fined and disbarred.

Can you not read?

No one seems to be aware of an out of court settlement not of the particulars of why the alleged ruckus occurred. perhaps a genius like you might enlighten us. The "vicxtim" might have brought his butt whipping on himself, much like those people police shoot occasionally for no apparent reason. Just trying to understand your logic here.

Well genius, IF they have no idea of the particulars of why the RUCKUS started, why then would they have any info on an OUT OF COURT settlement?

Daily Mail

No, it dosean't. It just proves you can't debate, and mentioning NI66ERS drives you bat shit crazy... Why else do it If I can't make you liberals nuts, although that may be an Oxymoron!

Racial epithets are becoming more and more routine on USMB. It isn't shocking anymore...yawnnnnnn! But those vile nouns do reveal the rotten core of the individuals who constantly use them.

Can you not read?

Bill Clinton? No charges were dismissed. He was found guilty of perjury fined and disbarred.

His RAPE CHARGES were dismissed, NOT his lying testimony!

Smith, concerned over Trump's ethnic and racial insensitiveness has announced he may run for president.

Hidden in that bold statement is the assumption that Smith doesn't think the present field of democrats vying for the office are "up to snuff,' Including Hillary. Ol' Will might have a point there. Trump's domination of the airways and major TV networks have made and kept him a frontrunner in the polls for months. No other candidate of either party has been given a fraction of the air time Trump has. If Smith enters the race it is possible that he will take at least some of the exposure from Trump. But will it be enough?

Donald Trump may force me to run for President: Will Smith | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

He and Kanye can be the Idiot Ticket!

Forum List

Back