Will Smith mulls running for the presidency because of Trump.

I guess your IQ is as low as Smith's is!

Will Smith 1989 mugshot for connection to attack which ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Will-Smith-1989-mugshot-connectio...
Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...
Will Smith was arrested for assault and criminal conspiracy ...
www.theedge.co.nz/Will-Smith...arrested-for.../Default.aspx
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest ...
radaronline.com/.../10/will-smith-mugshot-arrested-assault/
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Will Smith's Criminal Past Revealed! Assault, Conspiracy ...
perezhilton.com › Legal Matters
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Men In Jail: Will Smith's Shocking Secret Assault Arrest! - DataLounge
https://www.datalounge.com/.../12019898-men-in-jail-will-smith’s-shockin...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...
He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.
See post #46... He was never convicted.
I wouldn't care if he was. Except for rape & crimes against children I give everyone a second chance. We all make mistakes. Some of us get caught & some dont. Do you think Vigilante has ever been in a fight? That's ASSAULT & BATTERY no matter how bad someone is hurt.

Is that because you were arrested? Did you spend any time incarcerated, or were the charges dismissed?
You know damn well my history unless you're an inbred retard who can't remember anything he reads.

That's why I posted that.... you have a NEED to think the way you do, it directly affected you!

He was not a 44 year old man when he acted out. He was a teen. What he did was far less severe than what I did.
You're just like the lefties you decry who constantly judge me for my past when I'm nothing like that old version of me.
I wouldn't care if he was. Except for rape & crimes against children I give everyone a second chance. We all make mistakes. Some of us get caught & some dont. Do you think Vigilante has ever been in a fight? That's ASSAULT & BATTERY no matter how bad someone is hurt.

Is that because you were arrested? Did you spend any time incarcerated, or were the charges dismissed?
You know damn well my history unless you're an inbred retard who can't remember anything he reads.

That's why I posted that.... you have a NEED to think the way you do, it directly affected you!
You ever been in a fist fight? EVER???

IF SO SHUT THE FUCK UP HYPOCRITE

Not since public school.... can you be arrested for a fist fight at 10 years old? ...Well I guess TODAY you can, back then, your mother was called to school!

Daily Mail
Oct 11, 2012 - Pictured: Youthful Will Smith in 80s mugshot after arrest in connection with vicious attack which almost left man blind. ... It has been revealed that in 1989 Will Smith was arrested over an alleged vicious assault which took place in Philadelphia. ... The charges against the 44-year-old ...
The Edge
In 1989, Will Smith was arrested and charged with "aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person, simple assault and criminal conspiracy." Just a few days after winning a Grammy for his amazeballs collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, the Fresh Prince's bodyguard brutally ...
Radar Online
Oct 10, 2012 - The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man nearly blind, the ...
Perez Hilton
Oct 10, 2012 - Will Smith is a genius, an icon, a legend!! He is perfection! Or so we thought... In 1989, he was arrested in Philly and charged with "aggravated ...
Will Smith is hiding a secret arrest shame!The 44-year-old Men In Black star took this mugshot for his alleged involvement in a brutal beat-down that left one man ...
Yeah, but for the record, he is still innocent until proven guilty. That counts if you are running for president or any public office.

You STILL have an arrest record!

Don't underestimate the voting public. They are smart enough to know that arrest records
aren't necessarily all that bad. Martin Luther King had an arrest record as did Mandela.
We have become sophisticated enough to know that arrest records can be used disadvantage a political opponent but the lack of a conviction nullifies that in cases like Smith's.

Yeah, but for the record, he is still innocent until proven guilty. That counts if you are running for president or any public office.

Don't underestimate the voting public. They are smart enough to know that arrest records
aren't necessarily all that bad. Martin Luther King had an arrest record as did Mandela.
We have become sophisticated enough to know that arrest records can be used disadvantage a political opponent but the lack of a conviction nullifies that in cases like Smith's.

In YOUR OPINION...OTHERS differ!

Not since public school.... can you be arrested for a fist fight at 10 years old? ...Well I guess TODAY you can, back then, your mother was called to school!
You talk all this shit on USMB daily and you've never been in a fight as an adult?

All mouth for sure.

You talk all this shit on USMB daily and you've never been in a fight as an adult?

All mouth for sure.

Do you think EVERYONE has to get in fights, because YOU are dumb enough to do it? Apparently you are fairly young to get arrested for fighting, OR fairly stupid for being older and getting locked up for it!

All mouth for sure.

Do you think EVERYONE has to get in fights, because YOU are dumb enough to do it? Apparently you are fairly young to get arrested for fighting, OR fairly stupid for being older and getting locked up for it!
As I thought all mouth.

The only stupidity involved now is when chumps run their mouth. 4 hours in lockup to smack a mouthy motherfucker is more than worth it.

Daily Mail
The Edge
Radar Online
Perez Hilton

Charles Sumner was caned in 1856 on the floor of the senate by another Senator

1851-1877

May 22, 1856
The Caning of Senator Charles Sumner

On May 22, 1856, the "world's greatest deliberative body" became a combat zone. In one of the most dramatic and deeply ominous moments in the Senate's entire history, a member of the House of Representatives entered the Senate chamber and savagely beat a senator into unconsciousness.

Hear ye, hear ye, a precedent has been set that would certainly elicit a chuckle from the crowd. Smith could ride on the coat tails of this history straight into the white house.

All mouth for sure.

As I thought all mouth.

The only stupidity involved now is when chumps run their mouth. 4 hours in lockup to smack a mouthy motherfucker is more than worth it.

YOU have a definite MENTAL PROBLEM if you let mouthy motherfuckers get to you! You need the underwater basket weaving forum!

All mouth for sure.

As I thought all mouth.

YOU have a definite MENTAL PROBLEM if you let mouthy motherfuckers get to you! You need the underwater basket weaving forum!
They get to me? Haha I think you have that backwards. No biggie though, I expect as much from a cowardly keyboard shit talker

1851-1877

May 22, 1856

On May 22, 1856, the "world's greatest deliberative body" became a combat zone. In one of the most dramatic and deeply ominous moments in the Senate's entire history, a member of the House of Representatives entered the Senate chamber and savagely beat a senator into unconsciousness.

Hear ye, hear ye, a precedent has been set that would certainly elicit a chuckle from the crowd. Smith could ride on the coat tails of this history straight into the white house.

Smith, now 44 just might get his ass kicked by a few ex. Marines, and other military men that serve in government service!

All mouth for sure.

As I thought all mouth.

They get to me? Haha I think you have that backwards. No biggie though, I expect as much from a cowardly keyboard shit talker

Now Grandpussy, you are TRYING to bait me, as little IQ'd fagots do!

1851-1877

May 22, 1856

Smith, now 44 just might get his ass kicked by a few ex. Marines, and other military men that serve in government service!
Would you then call those marines stupid too?

Dumbass

All mouth for sure.

As I thought all mouth.

Now Grandpussy, you are TRYING to bait me, as little IQ'd fagots do!
"Low"

LMAO

My IQ was 122 last time I took a test, chump

1851-1877

May 22, 1856

Would you then call those marines stupid too?

Dumbass

Would THEY start a fight in the Congress, or take care of business when a little snowflake, such as yourself, would start something!

Forum List

Back