Will Smith Resigns

Meister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 15, 2009
Conservative part of the Northwest
US actor Will Smith has resigned from the Oscars Academy after slapping comedian Chris Rock on stage during last Sunday's ceremony.
"My actions at the 94th Academy Awards presentation were shocking, painful, and inexcusable," his statement said.
The Academy said it accepted the resignation and would "continue to move forward" with disciplinary proceedings.
Smith slapped Rock over a joke about his wife's shaved head, a result of the hair-loss condition alopecia.
Well good for him, he should have resigned after that thug stunt.

Glad that Chris Rock is rocking it on his tour

US actor Will Smith has resigned from the Oscars Academy after slapping comedian Chris Rock on stage during last Sunday's ceremony.
"My actions at the 94th Academy Awards presentation were shocking, painful, and inexcusable," his statement said.
The Academy said it accepted the resignation and would "continue to move forward" with disciplinary proceedings.
Smith slapped Rock over a joke about his wife's shaved head, a result of the hair-loss condition alopecia.

I am on Will side in this one and felt Chris was being a punk, but Will did overreact and will be punished but as for Chris, well never like the weasel…

He would probably be kicked out anyway so it is better he make himself the Valiant Hero

I still think the GD thing was a hoax. Everything libturd is a friggin hoax

Ohhh.....Thread on this already....teeeheheheeheeeeee

Amazing how Will Smith turned the highlight of his career, winning Best Actor Oscar into the lowest point of his career.

Winning Best Actor would normally be a springboard to better roles. Now, Will Smith is a laughing stock and Box Office Poison.

Resigning, really does not do much. Basically, it means he cannot vote on who gets an Oscar for their work. It does not keep him from acting, entertaining, creating, etc. It is pretty hard to punish somebody effectively, worth $360 Million for a one shot bitch slapping event, where the one, bitch slapped for his ill chosen comic remark does not wish to press charges. I suspect most comics have been bitch slapped, during their life for a bad joke, at the wrong time, in front of the wrong person. This situation is just not that big a deal to me.

His next move should be to divorce the dragon lady who manipulated him into doing it.

She has emasculated him in public, so he moved it down the food chain by trying to emasculate a much smaller man. What's next -- Chris Rock bitch slapping Tony Cox?

I have some sympathy for the guy.... somebody chased him down the crazy rabbit hole of believing that an open marriage would work... mostly a lefty idea by the way.

Most conservatives shun such an idea and hold marriage as a sacred promise. Concepts like marital fidelity and sexual monogamy are anathema to the left who now want to include children in their sexual interests and make it legal by legislating all types of pedarest laws. We will eventually have to kill them protect our children.

The next time somebody is famous as Jada takes to public social media to tell everyone that Will has a small dick maybe she'll think twice about destroying the man in her life who is also the father of her children.

As usual the left will learn nothing from this and they will continue to proceed down the destructive road of having no boundaries no rules and absolutely no standards for anything.

His next move should be to divorce the dragon lady who manipulated him into doing it.

She has emasculated him in public, so he moved it down the food chain by trying to emasculate a much smaller man. What's next -- Chris Rock bitch slapping Tony Cox?
Bull

Tso overpaid people getting upset, is this even news? I find the whole lot of them fakes and phonies, let them beat the hell out of each other.

So now slapping someone is a "THUG" stunt.

Amazing how Will Smith turned the highlight of his career, winning Best Actor Oscar into the lowest point of his career.

Winning Best Actor would normally be a springboard to better roles. Now, Will Smith is a laughing stock and Box Office Poison.
It was all a hoax....lolol

Look at their Lil Fruitloop....lolololol

The Dragon Lady.....................LOLOLOL

You mean the 8 ball with 2 eyes?

Se was just bragging on her instastupid that she embraced her 8 ball look....wtf.lolol

He only resigned after he was told that his suspension was likely going to be decades long. They can still discipline him. And more importantly, SAG-AFTRA is going after him too. If they boot him, his acting career is effectively over since they pretty much control American TV/film sets.

You are thinking Chris Rock is actually the bigger man, now, are you?

No wonder you are a rigidly conformist leftist. You are incapable of seeing a damn thing for yourself.
Chris Rock handled the situation better than Will Smith, the Academy, the press and cancel cultures de jure.

Forum List

Back