Will the Democrats be able to stop Putin from stealing the 2018 midterms ?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
We all know Putin is going to hack and meddle in the 2018 midterm elections , does the Democrats have a plan to stop them?

Maybe they could start by changing there passwords from I don't know PASSWORD?

Also they could change IT guys , the ones they used that created the Obama care web site wasn't the greatest of ideas....

Any other tips?

You have no problem wh Russia hacking our parties computers and then releasing the insider info in order to smear a candidate?

You have no problem wh Russia hacking our parties computers and then releasing the insider info in order to smear a candidate?

From the comments on what happened, a 5 year old cold have hacked the DNC computers.

a man Podestas age and experience using the password 'password'?
How could Hillary possibly have lost?

No, Ds have more baggage than every other US party all combined, It's no coincidence that high crimerates and D administrations go together like a horse and carriage. Getting rid of the Democratic party is the civilized option.

From the comments on what happened, a 5 year old cold have hacked the DNC computers.

Let's assume that is true . So what ? Is it not hacking ? Like it's not burglary if your front door is unlocked ?

No, Ds have more baggage than every other US party all combined, It's no coincidence that high crimerates and D administrations go together like a horse and carriage. Getting rid of the Democratic party is the civilized option.

Red states have higher crime rates .

The Russians Couldn't Stop Hillary Clinton, The DNC, Brazil and Schultz from rigging the 2016 DNC primaries, so ......yah this is an idiotic question.

The answer is, TELL LEFTY to take the Obama shaped dildo out of Their Ass and quit being Trolls.

Lastly, The DNC Server was never hacked.

Not one member of any US Intelligence Agency has been allowed to look at the server.

The Emails were not hacked, they were leaked by someone inside The DNC.

Maybe someone should get Seth Rich on the phone and ask him if he did it.

He apparently was in communication with Assange rather frequently.

I wonder exactly what those two had in common and why they talked with each other so much?

Last edited:

Let's assume that is true . So what ? Is it not hacking ? Like it's not burglary if your front door is unlocked ?

Well go to Russia and arrest them.

Wait is it illegal in Russia to hack US computers?

Red states have higher crime rates .

Funny I have not locked my door in like 10 years.

yes, timmy, it's still hacking...

but why make it so easy?

Look. I don't think Trump is clever enough to be in some scam wh Russia. But I do think some of his circle could have dirty hands . Lots of smoke out there . Just look at Flynn for starters .

Look. I don't think Trump is clever enough to be in some scam wh Russia. But I do think some of his circle could have dirty hands . Lots of smoke out there . Just look at Flynn for starters .
before or after Obama fired him?

We all know Putin is going to hack and meddle in the 2018 midterm elections , does the Democrats have a plan to stop them?

Maybe they could start by changing there passwords from I don't know PASSWORD?

Also they could change IT guys , the ones they used that created the Obama care web site wasn't the greatest of ideas....

Any other tips?
Let's not forget the gang of Muslims Dems hired to run top congressional Democrat IT systems, who are now under investigation for downloading material to a private server, theft, and other fun things.

before or after Obama fired him?

Flynn is dirty . Dirty enough where obama went out of his way to warn trump about him! If all the things he could talk to Don about , that was one of them!? Flynn must have done some real shit!!

Will the CIA recover from it's forty year malaise and try to protect the U.S. from foreign hacking instead of blaming republicans? Drain the swamp and see.

Forum List

Back