🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the left be HOPING for a negative impact from the sequester?

Obama is a liar. He's threatening that teacher's will be fired because of this.

They've already gotten pink slips. Even though the sequester hasn't happened.

Once again he's trying to blame republicans for something the white house has already caused to happen. They are already trying to get out of this new lie by throwing Arne Duncan under the bus.

He could say the sky is orange and the libs would lap it up. He's a better liar than even Clinton. A bigger scumbag too.

None are so blind as those who will not see what an evil fuck Obama truly is to this country.

that is very true. due to cutbacks from federal funding to states that happened well before the sequester, layoffs are already happening. teachers aids and 30 transportation workers have already been let go in our school system.

OK, so let me get this straight. You rake him over the coals for spending too much and now you are raking him over the coals for NOT spending??????

Make up your mind.
Oh yeah, it's already made up - Obummer is a Kenyan communist mooslim.

Man - just quit buying into their hyper-partisan reindeer games and demand fiscal responsibility - PERIOD!

sure play the race card. you lose

that is very true. due to cutbacks from federal funding to states that happened well before the sequester, layoffs are already happening. teachers aids and 30 transportation workers have already been let go in our school system.

OK, so let me get this straight. You rake him over the coals for spending too much and now you are raking him over the coals for NOT spending??????

Make up your mind.

Man - just quit buying into their hyper-partisan reindeer games and demand fiscal responsibility - PERIOD!

what race card - I didn't mention race. Are you drinking?

Make up your mind.

Make up your mind.

you lose

Clearly all the gloom and doom of the world collapsing has been spewed for weeks. Now that, that strategy to force the gop to cave didnt work and the reality is less than 24 hours away what is the left going to say?

The left tried to make this look like the end of everything in order to make the GOP's position of cuts look unreasonable. Now that the reality is about to hit us what will the spin be?

No.

What possible negative impact could come from a 1.4% budget cut?

Meals on wheels is being cut, which is very negative. Notice that nothing in this touches the welfare for the wealthy... only those who are already struggling. Typical.

That is by design.
Spread out "the hurt" as far and as wide as possible so we will never ever even think about asking government to live with their means ever again.

Holy shit.

What we need now is MORE SPENDING.

Nodoginafight my ass. You are suggesting austerity. Your dogs are well known.

And what democrat controlled congress? They had a supermajority for about 32 days, and for half of that, Kennedy was in the hospital and couldn't vote.

Would you not describe the house as being republican controlled right now despite their lack of a super majority?

Mr. Peepers said:
Translation: Is it better to pay money to line the pockets of crony defense contractors and multinational corporations making billions in profit, or to help the millions of Americans who lost their jobs in 2008 - jobs that are NOT coming back, is the question then?

This comment implies that all government spending under Bush was intended solely for lining pockets of buddies while all of Obama's spending is well intentioned agenda free spending solely to save innocent people's lives. That's all.

Who cares?

Has EITHER party ever been fiscally responsible?

Let's say the answer to your question is no.

How did we ever get to become the greatest nation on earth with the greatest economy on earth? Huh?

Let's say the answer to your question is no.

How did we ever get to become the greatest nation on earth with the greatest economy on earth? Huh?

By the government confiscating as much wealth as possible and distributing it as they see fit. Everyone knows that.

Make up your mind.

you lose

Is that you, Sean Hannity. That's the kind of weaselly debating he likes to pull a a lot.

Make up your mind.

How 'bout you take that part and then what do you say?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back