Will The Moron-In-Chief Cancel The Upcoming Meet W/ Putin As He Should?

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?
Another person who's controlled by their emotions.

You all are easy to spot with the constant juvenile level insults.

What good would that do? If anything, the meeting will give Trump a chance to confront Putin personally about election tampering, among several other issues.
What good would rebuffing Putin for tampering with and sabotaging and weaponizing the very necessary election process here in the US; an action that is tantamount to an act of war? Are you kidding you fucking IDIOT?

No...scratch that last question and insert this statement. 'You ARE a fucking IDIOT!' Putin can be confronted via a wide variety of existing communication means to get the message across from the everyone in the US, fool! No need to give the Traitor-in-Chief for another private and secret meeting.

Are you suggesting we should go to war with Russia? Because I don’t think that’s a good plan

Will the Narcissist-in-Chief cancel the Putin sham to take his updated orders or will the Failure-in-Chief flip off the citizens of this Nation and continue to dance to Putin's tune, given these new indictments disclosing the massive evidence pointing to Russia's meddling in our 2016 National election?

In my opinion, only a valued ally of Russia would believe the president should meet with that manipulative KGB cum Autocrat under the current circumstances with the indictments. But does the Fool-in-Chief have the common sense God gave a pissant to understand that and do the right thing for his 'subjects'?

Or will he take the 29 page indictment with him and demand Putin hand over those high ranking GRU officers?

What good would that do? If anything, the meeting will give Trump a chance to confront Putin personally about election tampering, among several other issues.
What good would rebuffing Putin for tampering with and sabotaging and weaponizing the very necessary election process here in the US; an action that is tantamount to an act of war? Are you kidding you fucking IDIOT?

No...scratch that last question and insert this statement. 'You ARE a fucking IDIOT!' Putin can be confronted via a wide variety of existing communication means to get the message across from the everyone in the US, fool! No need to give the Traitor-in-Chief for another private and secret meeting.

Are you suggesting we should go to war with Russia? Because I don’t think that’s a good plan
We've been at full scale cyber war for a couple of years now.

I cant think of one thing that we export from Russia besides prostitutes and vodka LOL... and Trump difinetly will have a free trade agreement just for the prostitutes.
United States Imports from Russia was US $17.72 Billion during 2017, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.

Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products $8.00B
Iron and steel $2.67B
Aluminum $1.65B
Pearls, precious stones, metals, coins $1.02B
Inorganic chemicals, precious metal compound, isotope $746.43M
Fertilizers $623.62M
Fish, crustaceans, molluscs, aquatics invertebrates $456.00M
Machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers $338.54M
Base metals not specified elsewhere, cermets. $275.67M
Wood and articles of wood, wood charcoal $225.00M

United States Imports from Russia

I agree.

The leader of the free world shouldn't meet with foreign leaders. We should just bomb those fuckers like we should have done from 1950 to 1992. That goes for anyone else.

Fuck everyone.

War, bitches.

latest

Trump knows what he’s doing.

upload_2018-7-13_18-20-12.jpeg

I cant think of one thing that we export from Russia besides prostitutes and vodka LOL... and Trump difinetly will have a free trade agreement just for the prostitutes.
United States Imports from Russia was US $17.72 Billion during 2017, according to the United Nations COMTRADE database on international trade.

Mineral fuels, oils, distillation products $8.00B
Iron and steel $2.67B
Aluminum $1.65B
Pearls, precious stones, metals, coins $1.02B
Inorganic chemicals, precious metal compound, isotope $746.43M
Fertilizers $623.62M
Fish, crustaceans, molluscs, aquatics invertebrates $456.00M
Machinery, nuclear reactors, boilers $338.54M
Base metals not specified elsewhere, cermets. $275.67M
Wood and articles of wood, wood charcoal $225.00M

United States Imports from Russia
It is pennies compared to what we import from Europe, china , Canada, Mexico.....

The freaking Russians didn't just start trying to meddle with U.S. elections. They were doing it since Harry Truman was elected. (did Dewey really win but that's another story) Does anyone remember (or care) who Barry Hussein met with any time during his sorry assed eight stagnant years?

Why would Trump miss the opportunities to create mass hysteria with the liberal left.
He plays them like a fiddle, and they fall for it every time
Somebody please pass the popcorn.

I believe that President Donald J Trump has a lot in common with Vladimir Putin & for that, every American loving, nationalistic, 'patriot' should be eternally grateful! Conventional wisdom would indicate, (Not the MSM) that they are equally, whole heartedly, invested in their respective pursuits for the betterment of their nations...! Yeh, lots of 'winning' lately, but I want more!

Last edited:
I agree.

The leader of the free world shouldn't meet with foreign leaders. We should just bomb those fuckers like we should have done from 1950 to 1992. That goes for anyone else.

Fuck everyone.

War, bitches.

latest
Good to see you chime in BLF, thought we lost you to a MV vs cyclist accident lol... Nice to see you back!

Forum List

Back