Will the National GOP learn from Virginia?

Lesson learned: Elections are determined by easily manipulated housefraus. Solution: Roll back the 19th Amendment.
That's a joke, right, new meat?

I don't joke. The video makes my point pretty clearly. One of the primary constituencies of the Democrat Party is ill-informed women. Opposition to the Democrat Party needs to find a way to undermine the turnout of the constituency, in anyway they can, or start making enough men give a shit. Neither will happen though because:

1. The GOP doesn't have the balls to call a spade a spade on this one
2. And men who don't vote now know the GOP is not a viable option that represents their interests

Last edited:
Lesson learned: Elections are determined by easily manipulated housefraus. Solution: Roll back the 19th Amendment.

I don't joke. The video makes my point pretty clearly. One of the primary constituencies of the Democrat Party is ill-informed women. Opposition to the Democrat Party needs to find a way to undermine the turnout of the constituency, in anyway they can, or start making enough men give a shit. Neither will happen though because:

2. And men who don't vote now know the GOP is not a viable option that represents their interests
Wow.

Very uncool.

In the 7 months I've been posting here on a regular basis, I can probably count the No. of times on the fingers of one hand, where I've been so repulsed by a post that I actually used the Negative Reputation (Neg-Rep) button on my console.

This one just made the list.

I suggest that the 21st Century may not be your cup of tea.

Wow.

Very uncool.

In the 7 months I've been posting here on a regular basis, I can probably count the No. of times on the fingers of one hand, where I've been so repulsed by a post that I actually used the Negative Reputation (Neg-Rep) button on my console.

This one just made the list.

I suggest that the 21st Century may not be your cup of tea.
You just prove a larger point, leftists act on emotion, not logic. I put the video right their, where my point is clearly stated, and all you can say is that I am uncool. The fact is, leftists who act based on emotion, have manipulated women since suffrage into supporting their platform because women are so swayed by emotion.

"...You just prove a larger point, leftists act on emotion, not logic..."

Me? A Leftist?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha.....

giphy.gif

Yer a funny guy, new meat...

Tell us... which resurrected sock-puppet are you, again?

I'll leave it to some of the female debaters here to undertake the necessary pest-control measures.

Me? A Leftist?

giphy.gif

I'll leave it to some of the female debaters here to undertake the necessary pest-control measures.

More emotions. You are just further proving my point.

Me? A Leftist?

I'll leave it to some of the female debaters here to undertake the necessary pest-control measures. [/SIZE]

you are not a leftist if one considers your views.
Still, if one considers your electoral choices, especially in 2012 ;)

maybe he read the thread.

BTW, I think you are too harsh. he is being facetious. nobody will roll back 19th Amendment, but the cold truth that the vast majority of women are uninformed and easily swayed by stupid media - is just that - cold truth.

You just prove a larger point, leftists act on emotion, not logic. I put the video right their, where my point is clearly stated, and all you can say is that I am uncool. The fact is, leftists who act based on emotion, have manipulated women since suffrage into supporting their platform because women are so swayed by emotion.

rofl

Pubes is back.

:thup:

You don't think Libertarians are as afraid of having their kids shot by a Second Amendment Originalist as most people are?

Nope. Not normal ones.

NOrmal people worry about that all the time.

Oh, hey guess what. 9 shot in detroit... three fatally.

We totally don't have a gun probelm.

Funny thing is, 40 states have more guns per capita than Michigan does. States like Idaho, Montana, Kentucky, North Dakota have far more guns per capita than Detroit, yet they don't seem to have a similar crime problem.

I wonder, what is the most glaring difference between a place like Idaho or Montana and Detroit? C'mon, I think we all know the first thing that came to mind.

States With the Most Legal Guns in 2012 - The Daily Beast

"...you are not a leftist if one considers your views..."

Much obliged.

"...Still, if one considers your electoral choices, especially in 2012 ;) maybe he read the thread..."

I've already thrown myself on the mercy of the court for my foolishness.

"...BTW, I think you are too harsh. he is being facetious. nobody will roll back 19th Amendment..."

That much I figured-out for myself, Vox.

MY angst can be attributed to misogyny, which I confirmed by asking the question before I locked-in my opinion.

"...but the cold truth that the vast majority of women are uninformed and easily swayed by stupid media - is just that - cold truth."

Sorry... I can't go there, and I believe you to be wrong.

But the women-folk don't need me to fight their fights, in this kind of setting, so I'll leave it to them.

"...you are not a leftist if one considers your views..."

Much obliged.

"...Still, if one considers your electoral choices, especially in 2012 ;) maybe he read the thread..."

I've already thrown myself on the mercy of the court for my foolishness.

"...BTW, I think you are too harsh. he is being facetious. nobody will roll back 19th Amendment..."

That much I figured-out for myself, Vox.

MY angst can be attributed to misogyny, which I confirmed by asking the question before I locked-in my opinion.

"...but the cold truth that the vast majority of women are uninformed and easily swayed by stupid media - is just that - cold truth."

Sorry... I can't go there, and I believe you to be wrong.

But the women-folk don't need me to fight their fights, in this kind of setting, so I'll leave it to them.

I am not wrong. I know my sisters all too well :)

I'd replace it with a single payer system like in Taiwan ;)

Taiwan copied the Canadian system.
Is the Canadian system any good? I don't know a thing about it.

It has it's positives and negatives.

It tends to have an 80%+ approval rate amongst Canadians.

However, I don't think anything like that will come to America. It's not in the nature of Americans.

Forum List

Back