Will the Republican Machine swiftboat Trump?

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
What if a wealthy Democrat is paying Trump to make the rightwing movement look stupid? If he doesn't self-destruct soon, don't you think the Republican money machine will swiftboat this guy?

Think about it. He's attacking the latino demographic, which the GOP needs in a general. He's taking a shit on the troops, and he says stuff about Iran that makes him sound like a high school dropout. Nobody is this stupid in real life. What is he going to do next? Take a dump on the Bible in Iowa on live TV?

Republicans have to know that he's making them look stupid.

When I listen to the never ending stream of moronic bullshit that comes out of his mouth - specifically when I look at how stupid he makes the Tea Party or the "Palin Wing" of the GOP look - I can't resist thinking that he was planted by someone in the Clinton money tree. (Seriously, Donald likes his money and he has always been a bullshitter / showman. Why is it inconceivable that someone got to him?)

Will the GOP leadership realize that he is destroying the party and take him down with dirty tricks?

You spoke too soon. He did take a dump on the bible in Iowa when he said he's never asked God for forgiveness for anything. I guess he's perfect and never needed to. I wonder how the Bible Thumpers will respond to that.

What if a wealthy Democrat is paying Trump to make the rightwing movement look stupid? If he doesn't self-destruct soon, don't you think the Republican money machine will swiftboat this guy?

Think about it. He's attacking the latino demographic, which the GOP needs in a general. He's taking a shit on the troops, and he says stuff about Iran that makes him sound like a high school dropout. Nobody is this stupid in real life. What is he going to do next? Take a dump on the Bible in Iowa on live TV?

When I listen to the never ending stream of moronic bullshit that comes out of his mouth - specifically when I look at how stupid he makes the Tea Party or the "Palin Wing" of the GOP look - I can't resist thinking that he was planted by someone in the Clinton money tree. (Seriously, Donald likes his money and he has always been a bullshitter / showman. Why is it inconceivable that someone got to him?)

Will the GOP leadership realize that he is destroying the party and take him down with dirty tricks?
Trump really scares you liberals. Four or five threads a day scared. :tank:

But he's attacking McCain and Bush more than he's attacking Hillary. Doesn't anyone think that it's at least possible that he was paid off.

You really want to believe that, don't you?

All I have to do is read the board Bulldung. It's all there.

Nope. It's just in your dreams. Democrats are loving the show, and hope he lasts as long as possible before the GOP finally dumps him. You know they will. They have to.

Nope. It's just in your dreams. Democrats are loving the show, and hope he lasts as long as possible before the GOP finally dumps him. You know they will. They have to.
No they don't and you know why? Let you in on a secret.
We WANT an ASSHOLE in power to mess you up. A REAL ASSHOLE, and we found one! We WANT revenge! We WANT democrats to SUFFER! We WANT an ASSHOLE who can REAM YOU PROPER.

We WANT an ASSHOLE in power to mess you up. A REAL ASSHOLE, and we found one! We WANT revenge! We WANT democrats to SUFFER! We WANT an ASSHOLE who can REAM YOU PROPER.

:lol:

Who is this "we" that you speak of? Who else are you speaking for?

:lol:

Who is this "we" that you speak of? Who else are you speaking for?
Tomorrows thread will be on that very thing.

Won't have to worry about other Republican candidates dumping on Trump.

he's doing a fine job of it himself

You also WANT credibility too, but you won't get that either by carrying on with all that crazy crap.

Forum List

Back