Will the Tim Walz lies about serving in the military in war cause Kamala to pick another VP candidate?

I was listening to Hugh Hewitt this morning as he unveiled another whopper of a story by Tim that I could not find online.

He essentially said he served in war overseas and attended a military funeral to try and appeal to the emotions of voters. Trouble is, it was all made up.

No, he is the guy California wants.

Will Veterans turn on Tim in mass for this?

I realize that the average core amoral DNC voter cares nothing about these lies.

In fact, they hope it helps him win an election.

It doesn't matter, China wants Harris. Go on Tik Tok, it is a complete flood of Harris ads. Every left wing party in the West is doing the bidding of China and they are rising. Their goal is to usurp the systems that lead to post war success. All the way down to chiefs of police, whether a police chief in Dallas who tweeted out "aim better" after Trump was almost assassinated, to the MET chief telling Americans ":we will extradite your asses, you are not beyond the reach of your former overlords!:"

China fears Trump and they feel so close to being the world Super Power. They know Trump stops this. It's that simple. Throw in Iran and you have many of Americas enemies who want Trump to lose.

Last edited:
You think veterans are going to put up with him lying about serving in a time of war?

Hillary saw more combat time than Tampon Tim.

Why lie votto? He never said he saw more or any combat time.

His unit deployed and mobilized there to Vicenza, was responsible for the Security and Protection for the bases there in Italy, involved in Operation Enduring Freedom, the Afghan war operation.

Do you think his unit carried cap guns for that mission?

(Aviano Air Force base (which I lived for 3 years when young) was the NATO base in Italy, and head quartered both the AFGHAN and IRAQI wars overseas, with VICENZA as the Army base about an hour and a half away from there as supplemental support and protection.

We didn't have a high school on base, so when we reached high school years, we from Aviano AFB were bussed to VICENZA army base, to attend the high school on Vicenza's base....)

Why lie votto? He never said he saw more or any combat time.

His unit deployed and mobilized there to Vicenza, was responsible for the Security and Protection for the bases there in Italy, involved in Operation Enduring Freedom, the Afghan war operation.

Do you think his unit carried cap guns for that mission?

(Aviano Air Force base (which I lived for 3 years when young) was the NATO base in Italy, and head quartered both the AFGHAN and IRAQI wars overseas, with VICENZA as the Army base about an hour and a half away from there as supplemental support and protection.

We didn't have a high school on base, so when we reached high school years, we from Aviano AFB were bussed to VICENZA army base, to attend the high school on Vicenza's Army base....)

You go to great lengths to defend the clown.

There's too much out there on his military service. The people he served with are the ones I'm listening to and they're crucifying him

Will the Tim Walz lies about serving in the military in war cause Kamala to pick another VP candidate?​

No

You go to great lengths to defend the clown.

There's too much out there on his military service. The people he served with are the ones I'm listening to and they're crucifying him
Jealousy....from an enlisted man who says Walz should have gone to him... his immediate superior, to submit resignation instead of a Superior officer.

That's it.... the guy has an ax to grind because he felt he was stepped over....

That is not stolen valor.

Jealousy....from an enlisted man who says Walz should have gone to him... his immediate superior, to submit resignation instead of a Superior officer.

That's it.... the guy has an ax to grind because he felt he was stepped over....

That is not stolen valor.

What are you babbling about?

He lied about his service, that's wrong and unfair to the ones that did go when called upon

Will the Tim Walz lies about serving in the military in war cause Kamala to pick another VP candidate?​

No
If the polls go down because of him they will

Democrats live by poll numbers

If they threw Joe under the bus, why not Timmy?

1723470557895.png

What are you babbling about?

He lied about his service, that's wrong and unfair to the ones that did go when called upon
He didn't lie about his service silly one.... And that is not the complaint from the Military guys...the complaint is Waltz resigned, a year before his unit mobilized to Iraq....to run for Congress.

And a complaint from his immediate enlisted superior for Walz submitting his resignation to this man's Superior officer....instead if him....he felt shunned by being skipped over

No one that I have read about, that served with him, says he lied about his service or carrying guns.

Link up, if you have such a complaint.

He didn't lie about his service silly one.... And that is not the complaint from the Military guys...the complaint is Waltz resigned, a year before his unit mobilized to Iraq....to run for Congress.

And a complaint from his immediate enlisted superior for Walz submitting his resignation to this man's Superior officer....instead if him....he felt shunned by being skipped over

No one that I have read about, that served with him, says he lied about his service or carrying guns.

Link up, if you have such a complaint.

Yeah he lied. Enough, vote for the coward, you will anyway

Forum List

Back