Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs?

Murder is illegal, so is rape, robbery...etc...so how are all those laws and regulations working? LOL with this new law. Until this country starts frying people for their crimes it will only get worse.
A friend emailed me about some 19 year old gang bang punk in Portland Oregon that shot some girl in the back of the head, told his dad he offed her by accident and dumped the body, a few days or weeks later his dad told the police. He got 19 years and will be eligible for parole in 6. So why not fry his ass? On another note he said some pedophile that has been raping 12 year old girls for years got sentenced, blamed the parents for not watching their kids. So where are your liberal laws getting you now bud? Hang em high and save the tax payer and society further grief.

:confused: I have no idea how any of that relates to this topic but I completely agree with what you're saying.

Cuz lord knows it is hard as fuck to find any drugs

That's the funny part. The same people who tell us the war on drugs is lost, and we can not stop People from walking across our border. Some how think a ban on guns will do more than stop Law Abiding Citizens from owning them.

Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs? Nope... Drugs aren't protected by any Constitutional amendment, guns are.

Drugs don't have to be protected by an amendment, because there's nothing in the constitution that prohibits their use, or authorizes the prohibition of their use.

Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs? Nope... Drugs aren't protected by any Constitutional amendment, guns are.

Drugs don't have to be protected by an amendment, because there's nothing in the constitution that prohibits their use, or authorizes the prohibition of their use.

Settled law sayz:"Reserved to the States save for impact on interstate commerce."

The only reason any of this is getting any energy is because this is the only issue conservatives can come together on. You're using the death of those children and this imaginary issue as a political rallying point because you people have nothing else.

Numbskull... The gun grabbers are the ones using the death of children to further their gun control agenda... If Sandy Hook had not happened, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Without a tragedy to back up their progressive tyrannical assault on the Freedoms of Law abiding citizens, gun control loses every time. Do you ever get tired being a mouthpiece for your elitist liberal handlers?

Bullshit you fucking liar. Go back and read this forum before Sandy Hook and there was rarely a gun thread. Now every fucking day we have to listen to this paranoid idiocy. And we get the cute little conservative term gun grabber even though no one is trying to take your guns. You people have nothing else and that's why we get bombarded with these lies and idiocy every day because you lost the election, you lost on the Unions issue and you lose on virtually every conservative talking point you come up with. However since you've completely created this issue out of thin air and you can win it because frankly the majority of America is pro-2nd, we have to listen to this bullshit because it's the only "conservative" victory in years. It would be like me screaming that oxygen should be kept legal and not infringed upon and then acting like I won something when no one made any laws restricting oxygen, the whole thing is stupid.

And I'm not a liberal and I'm actually able to critically think instead of parrot bullshit talking points handed down to me by my political masters like you and your ilk.

Who were the first people to put gun control in the spotlight after Sandy Hook? Hint: It wasn't the NRA, Republicans, or Conservatives. You cannot possibly be this stupid... As for your claim not to be a liberal... Horse shit.

I'm only saying that guns are in the Constitution. I really don't care who uses what... As long as they don't play bumper cars with me on the highway.

Numbskull... The gun grabbers are the ones using the death of children to further their gun control agenda... If Sandy Hook had not happened, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Without a tragedy to back up their progressive tyrannical assault on the Freedoms of Law abiding citizens, gun control loses every time. Do you ever get tired being a mouthpiece for your elitist liberal handlers?

Bullshit you fucking liar. Go back and read this forum before Sandy Hook and there was rarely a gun thread. Now every fucking day we have to listen to this paranoid idiocy. And we get the cute little conservative term gun grabber even though no one is trying to take your guns. You people have nothing else and that's why we get bombarded with these lies and idiocy every day because you lost the election, you lost on the Unions issue and you lose on virtually every conservative talking point you come up with. However since you've completely created this issue out of thin air and you can win it because frankly the majority of America is pro-2nd, we have to listen to this bullshit because it's the only "conservative" victory in years. It would be like me screaming that oxygen should be kept legal and not infringed upon and then acting like I won something when no one made any laws restricting oxygen, the whole thing is stupid.

And I'm not a liberal and I'm actually able to critically think instead of parrot bullshit talking points handed down to me by my political masters like you and your ilk.

Who were the first people to put gun control in the spotlight after Sandy Hook? Hint: It wasn't the NRA, Republicans, or Conservatives. You cannot possibly be this stupid... As for your claim not to be a liberal... Horse shit.

Wow no proof and no response to anything I said. Just vague insinuations. Typical of your ilk, completely full of shit.

That one trying to ban those imaginary guns called assault rifles.

There's been talk of it just like there's been talk of a national sales tax, a tax on per mile you drive on the freeway and actually going to Mars... but none of those things will ever happen. However you people are so fucking paranoid that you think this equates to a war on you? And not just a war but the same type of bullshit war that has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans? Yeah okay... continue on with your paranoia, the rest of us will be over here laughing at you.

Uh it's been done before, it is done in NY State right now.

I love when people say others are paranoid and that the government is so trustworthy like they havent locked people in cages who have done nothing wrong or killed its own citizens w/o due process etc etc etc

New York state's law is a defacto gun grab. It makes so many currently owned weapons illegal for anyone who doesnt own one already that I am now forced to go out and finally purchase a firearm before they decide to go with an outright ban.

what a dumb question. there's no war on guns. there's a war on common sense, intellect, facts, and reality.

nothing obama proposed in any way indicates a war on guns. he's proposed common sense measures, measures that most NRA members agree too. how does it feel to be on the lunatic fringe?

The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.

Article 1
To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

From what I can tell of the Constitution the only laws the federal government can make are those that support the execution of the Constitution. Therefore drug regulation is left to the states and the federal government has no right to enforce it.

The Constitution exists only in the context of its case law.

You’re obviously entitled to your ‘tell’ of the Constitution, just as you'd be entitled to your opinion that 2 + 2 = 5.

But in fact you’d be wrong in both cases, however.

Murder is illegal, so is rape, robbery...etc...so how are all those laws and regulations working? LOL with this new law. Until this country starts frying people for their crimes it will only get worse.
A friend emailed me about some 19 year old gang bang punk in Portland Oregon that shot some girl in the back of the head, told his dad he offed her by accident and dumped the body, a few days or weeks later his dad told the police. He got 19 years and will be eligible for parole in 6. So why not fry his ass? On another note he said some pedophile that has been raping 12 year old girls for years got sentenced, blamed the parents for not watching their kids. So where are your liberal laws getting you now bud? Hang em high and save the tax payer and society further grief.

:confused: I have no idea how any of that relates to this topic but I completely agree with what you're saying.

Just another law on the books with no consequential penalty to back it up, thank you to our esteemed spineless judicial system.

what a dumb question. there's no war on guns. there's a war on common sense, intellect, facts, and reality.

nothing obama proposed in any way indicates a war on guns. he's proposed common sense measures, measures that most NRA members agree too. how does it feel to be on the lunatic fringe?

It feels great! It's like running around down town butt naked and not giving a fuck! Logic and reason be damned!!!

Wow no proof and no response to anything I said. Just vague insinuations. Typical of your ilk, completely full of shit.

Apparently your eyes were closed in the hours following Sandy Hook, I guess you never turned on a News channel. I'm not talking about the threads here numbskull... I'm talking about the knee jerk gun control rants the liberal Media has embarked upon before the bodies of those dead children had a chance to cool off. Typical of you agenda driven progressives... Completely full of shit, and too stupid to understand it.

Andrew Cuomo's war on guns is proof that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Apparently your eyes were closed in the hours following Sandy Hook, I guess you never turned on a News channel. I'm not talking about the threads here numbskull... I'm talking about the knee jerk gun control rants the liberal Media has embarked upon before the bodies of those dead children had a chance to cool off. Typical of you agenda driven progressives... Completely full of shit, and too stupid to understand it.

Sure there were a few editorials proposing gun control as there always is and there were just as many if not more editorials screaming and bitching about our 2nd amendment. You have yet to post any proof of your assertions. And USMB is a reflection of our society, what happens here is a microcosm of what's happening in this country which why I referenced it. Just fuck off already, you lost and no one care about your partisan agenda idiocy.

Andrew Cuomo's war on guns is proof that you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The war on guns started when they made me take the gun rack off my truck. If I want to drive I-75 and need protection I need my gun rack at my ready. Gun control has been eating a way our second amendment liberties for years. It is high time we got it back.

The war on guns started when they made me take the gun rack off my truck. If I want to drive I-75 and need protection I need my gun rack at my ready. Gun control has been eating a way our second amendment liberties for years. It is high time we got it back.

Might I suggest the medium frame Glock, in a caliber you prefer, IWB, on the right side for car duty.

Know / practice the police seat-belted draw technique.

Might I suggest the medium frame Glock, in a caliber you prefer, IWB, on the right side for car duty.

Know / practice the police seat-belted draw technique.

I prefer the long rifle but if I put it down to read a book someone might grab it. You can never be too careful. Gun grabbers are everywhere.

Forum List

Back