Will those who take great pride in casting a vote that doesn't matter vote for nothing again in 2020

I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?
stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.

You know who you are...you love to puff up about how you don't vote for the "Parties"...you love to refer to those who do vote for shit that matters as "sheep" and "statists"...you love your government conspiracies and chances are you honestly believe you are way too smart to cast a vote for one of the "parties".
So tell us, will you vote for Hulk Hogan or the like again in 2020?
fuck the 2 parties.....all they have done is ruin everything since this party before country shit started 25-30 years ago.....

You know who you are...you love to puff up about how you don't vote for the "Parties"...you love to refer to those who do vote for shit that matters as "sheep" and "statists"...you love your government conspiracies and chances are you honestly believe you are way too smart to cast a vote for one of the "parties".

I voted for Jill Stein which I am sure is the same as Hulk Hogan in your mind. The answer is yes, I will probably vote for Hulk Hogan again if my choices are Trump or any of the more probable DNC nominees.

dont let BL fool you, the candidate he voted for had just as much chance to win his state as the one I voted had to win mine.

Sane people vote for something or against something...Fools waste their time voting for Hulk Hogan. This shit isn't complicated.
if i dont give either one my vote then that is being against both of them......

I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?
stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.
so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Third Party Platform

Guns...leave them alone
Abortion.....leave it alone
Taxes and Spending....Balance them out to eliminate the deficit
Healthcare....Pre existing conditions, public option and more competition
Immigration..long term path to citizenship, expand the wall
Éducation...free Community College and online courses
my 3rd party platform is get rid of the people in power now.....

Third Party Platform

Guns...leave them alone
Abortion.....leave it alone
Taxes and Spending....Balance them out to eliminate the deficit
Healthcare....Pre existing conditions, public option and more competition
Immigration..long term path to citizenship, expand the wall
Éducation...free Community College and online courses
my 3rd party platform is get rid of the people in power now.....
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

fuck the 2 parties.....all they have done is ruin everything since this party before country shit started 25-30 years ago.....

I agree...both parties suck ass. I'm sure you and I taking that position will stop one from winning...right?

3rd party voter here. Last 3 elections. Tell me why to pick a major party on this troll post. A powerful third party would strengthen this nation.
Hey dumbfuck, my vote counted for the exact same amount of electoral votes as yours did. Your vote for a Repub while living in Cali is a vote that does not matter.
I voted for Jill Stein which I am sure is the same as Hulk Hogan in your mind. The answer is yes, I will probably vote for Hulk Hogan again if my choices are Trump or any of the more probable DNC nominees.
:clap:

I don't know how someone can so be proud to obediently follow a party and vote for it no matter what. I guess the draw of belonging to a group is just too strong.

Obviously, the two parties are pulling further and further apart. And for those of us who don't need to belong to a group, they're both becoming uglier & uglier.

They think their vote counts more than yours. They think it's okay to forgive any sins because the other tribe is even worse. They're the problem, because they're enabling this.
the die hard party people who put party over country have been the problem for some time now.........

dont let BL fool you, the candidate he voted for had just as much chance to win his state as the one I voted had to win mine.

Sane people vote for something or against something...Fools waste their time voting for Hulk Hogan. This shit isn't complicated.
if i dont give either one my vote then that is being against both of them......

Yep, and with that you will stop one from winning...right?

so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?
voting isnt about voting for who will win,,,

Third parties run from the extreme right or the extreme left

If they ran from the middle, they could win

Actually they won't they will weaken the other candidate who they are closest to thus actually letting the candidate they least like a better chance...
bullshit.....i get told this from both sides,and its always their guy i am hurting....if i dont vote for either one,then neither of them get a vote....

You know, the problem with that is you end up voting AGAINST something all the time, which leaves us voting FOR the lesser of two evils.

When we have no choice but to vote for one guy because the other is way worse, nothing will ever change. That is exactly what we are left with right now.

"You have no choice but to vote for me, because if you don't, ________ will win."

That is not a choice.

I don't know about that...…...if enough people voted Republican in a Blue state (and Democrats voted in a Red state)…..it could possibly turn the tide. It may take several election cycles, but it could happen

And I say that because the county I live in had been Blue, but in 2016 turned purple

If enough people voted for anyone in any state they could win the state.

If enough people voted for Johnson, he could have won the state.

If's do not help all that much

Neither does sitting on your ass and letting others decide your fate.

IF you want change...…...YOU have to make it happen

and whining about being a minority in a majority isn't going to help
IF you want change...…...YOU have to make it happen?......so lets just keep voting for the same people over and over again who dont do much changing unless it benefits them someway......no thanks....

Hey dumbfuck, my vote counted for the exact same amount of electoral votes as yours did. Your vote for a Repub while living in Cali is a vote that does not matter.
It may matter in 2020.

No.

This will:

SW-LEFT-CLOSED__50784.1558722529.1280.1280.jpg

Sane folks won't be voting for Trump, so be careful what you argue for.

Just curious....to put things in proper perspective.....

Did "Sane" people vote for Hillary Clinton ?
Sure did

The déplorables voted for Trump, we are paying a price
all your side is showing RW is that you cant accept the results of an election......you dont like the guy come up with someone with at least a likability factor to start off...

Like drafting a player to help your team win as many games as possible.
You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit

Like drafting a player to help your team win as many games as possible.
You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit
not even close,,,

Forum List

Back