Will those who take great pride in casting a vote that doesn't matter vote for nothing again in 2020

Sane folks won't be voting for Trump, so be careful what you argue for.

Just curious....to put things in proper perspective.....

Did "Sane" people vote for Hillary Clinton ?
Sure did

The déplorables voted for Trump, we are paying a price
all your side is showing RW is that you cant accept the results of an election......you dont like the guy come up with someone with at least a likability factor to start off...
What we are showing is we were right when we said Trump lacks the skills and temperament to be president
Sucks to be proven wrong on a daily basis, dont it

It's hilarious that you think people sticking by their principles unflappably is some sort of bravado or tough guy shit. I call it having integrity, but that ideal is a foreign concept to spinless cucks.
I do love it when nutters from both ends accuse me of not having principles because I prefer to think for myself, when they spend their lives bending over and grabbing their ankles for their party like good little sheep.

For them, being spineless and following along is somehow a show of principle.

I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?
stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.
so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?
voting isnt about voting for who will win,,,

Like drafting a player to help your team win as many games as possible.
You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit
yet rocky won the title.....use another individual.......

So tell us, will you vote for Hulk Hogan or the like again in 2020?

Last year as I sat at the table with my mail-in ballot the choice for US Senator was between Martha McSally and Kyrsten Sinema. My old way would have been to randomly pick anybody else listed. Since over the past 38 years that wasn't getting anywhere I finally gave up. Now in races where I simply don't have a preference, I'll go along with the wife's choice. So Kyrsten Sinema it was. Took almost a week to determine the winner for that office, so it did give me a sense that my wife's votes mattered.

In all likelihood next year she'll produce 2 votes for the Democrat but I doubt that it'll matter this time around.

Good on you for having the sense to cast a vote that you believed had a real chance to matter. It’s a no-brainer for most of us to vote for or against something / someone.

I know you're too stupid to understand this, but a vote "matters" regardless of whether the candidate you voted for wins. It counts, as in gets counted, and recorded as support for what you believe in. That is, unless you vote for a candidate you don't actually believe in because you are scared of some other candidate. That's actually worse than a wasted vote. It's a dishonest vote. If you wanna be a liar when you go to the polls, have it it. I'll pass.

Haha...that’s really the problem with you weirdos...you honestly believe that voting against something is a ”waste” and “dishonest”?
It’s weird that you people can’t wrap your peanut sized minds around the fact that only two parties have a chance at winning a national election.
and as long as you fucking party people have that mindset it will never change...cut the party cord loser......and backup what you say and leave california...what the hell is the matter with you?......its like a different world out here.....
I’ll do it again in 2020 with a song in my heart. I am not going to vote against my own principles so the partisans sycophants can open a bottle of Dom on election night. Fuck that noise.

haha...you honestly believe that you'll stop the duopoly from celebrating a victory if you stay "principled"....SERIOUSLY?
stopping them has nothing to do with it,,,I cant and wont vote for someone that I believe will violate your or my rights,,,

Your logic sounds cool as fuck but it's extremely flawed...You see, one of two candidates will win regardless of your noble 'I'm a total badass' position....For sane folks it only makes perfect sense to vote for the candidate you hate the least as none of us love all things any politician stands for. For the most part this shit is third grade level rationale. Let go of the tough guy shit and see things in total clarity.
so if I vote for one of them and they violate your rights doesnt that make me partially responsible for that violation?? more so because I knew they would do it???

sorry my choice hurts your feelings but I will never vote for a person or group of people that I know will bring harm to you, me or another person,,,

Again, your nobility is noted...you are a total badass and obviously super cool....BUT will that stop one of the two parties from winning and "violating" our rights?

You may not always get to choose the most desirable player but that doesn't mean you should say fuck it and draft Rocky Balboa because he makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside....he doesn't have a chance at making your team better. Simple shit...third grade level shit
not even close,,,
The exact same shit...scary to admit huh?
no its not,,,,

tell you what,,if you repubes want my vote then start undoing the democrat agenda starting with gun control laws and maybe a few of the abusive agencies,,,and then we can talk about me joining your team,,,

Of course not. I can't stop you blind partisans from celebrating and toasting to your own demise. I just don't want any part it, which is why neither major candidate has earned my vote.

Long ago my grandfather told me..."Kid, in some elections you'll vote for your guy....in other elections you won't vote for someone but against someone."
He'd always say..."Don't waste a vote, make your vote count."
He would never want me to cast a wasted vote for Hulk Hogan.

Yeah, at the end of the day your anecdote about grandfather isn't going to persuade me to vote aganist what I believe in.

Sure did

all your side is showing RW is that you cant accept the results of an election......you dont like the guy come up with someone with at least a likability factor to start off...
What we are showing is we were right when we said Trump lacks the skills and temperament to be president
sounds like an excuse.....with all the people in this country in your party, if the ones you have put up each presidential election cycle is the best you have.....then your party has no business bad mouthing the shit the republicans put up.....

If everyone put the party label in the trash and only voted for the best candidate, what do you think would happen?

Anyone?

Boot...that's an awesome sentiment and it makes perfect sense... Unfortunately that ship has sailed...We are no longer united in principle or values, we are a nation divided and it's only getting worse.

If everyone put the party label in the trash and only voted for the best candidate, what do you think would happen?

Anyone?

Boot...that's an awesome sentiment and it makes perfect sense... Unfortunately that ship has sailed...We are no longer united in principle or values, we are a nation divided and it's only getting worse.
you said 36 people,,the libertarians got 1.3 million,,so are you with them or not???

do you suck your "parties" ass loser?

Nope, I stick it to them by voting for Hulk Hogan...See, the duopoly loses when I do that...right?
you said 36 people,,the libertarians got 1.3 million,,so are you with them or not???

Are you bragging?
They garnered the support of one small city in Mexifornia?
you said 36 people and you would join them,,,so will you???

Sure did

sounds like an excuse.....with all the people in this country in your party, if the ones you have put up each presidential election cycle is the best you have.....then your party has no business bad mouthing the shit the republicans put up.....
Of course we do

We saw the Trump Trainwreck coming and warned people what would happen

Now, we are in the middle of a pandemic and all we can say is
Told you so

do you suck your "parties" ass loser?

Nope, I stick it to them by voting for Hulk Hogan...See, the duopoly loses when I do that...right?

Are you bragging?
They garnered the support of one small city in Mexifornia?

Last year as I sat at the table with my mail-in ballot the choice for US Senator was between Martha McSally and Kyrsten Sinema. My old way would have been to randomly pick anybody else listed. Since over the past 38 years that wasn't getting anywhere I finally gave up. Now in races where I simply don't have a preference, I'll go along with the wife's choice. So Kyrsten Sinema it was. Took almost a week to determine the winner for that office, so it did give me a sense that my wife's votes mattered.

In all likelihood next year she'll produce 2 votes for the Democrat but I doubt that it'll matter this time around.

Good on you for having the sense to cast a vote that you believed had a real chance to matter. It’s a no-brainer for most of us to vote for or against something / someone.

I know you're too stupid to understand this, but a vote "matters" regardless of whether the candidate you voted for wins. It counts, as in gets counted, and recorded as support for what you believe in. That is, unless you vote for a candidate you don't actually believe in because you are scared of some other candidate. That's actually worse than a wasted vote. It's a dishonest vote. If you wanna be a liar when you go to the polls, have it it. I'll pass.

Haha...that’s really the problem with you weirdos...you honestly believe that voting against something is a ”waste” and “dishonest”?
It’s weird that you people can’t wrap your peanut sized minds around the fact that only two parties have a chance at winning a national election.
and as long as you fucking party people have that mindset it will never change...cut the party cord loser......and backup what you say and leave california...what the hell is the matter with you?......its like a different world out here.....

not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

tell you what,,if you repubes want my vote then start undoing the democrat agenda starting with gun control laws and maybe a few of the abusive agencies,,,and then we can talk about me joining your team,,,

Of course not. I can't stop you blind partisans from celebrating and toasting to your own demise. I just don't want any part it, which is why neither major candidate has earned my vote.

Long ago my grandfather told me..."Kid, in some elections you'll vote for your guy....in other elections you won't vote for someone but against someone."

Yeah, at the end of the day your anecdote about grandfather isn't going to persuade me to vote aganist what I believe in.

It's all good...thank God there is only 36 of you badasses.

not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

1.3 million,,,
and I didnt vote for johnson because he went koo koo,,,I went with the constitution party,,,

so you lied,,,and thats why I dont trust you repubes anymore than the dems,,,

all of you are liars that have no respect for the constitution,,,,

Anyone?

Then, it's time to lock and load.

not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

1.3 million,,,

so you lied,,,and thats why I dont trust you repubes anymore than the dems,,,

all of you are liars that have no respect for the constitution,,,,

No time for hair splitting semantics...leave that to third graders.

Everyone should vote for the candidate who will best protect their liberty. PERIOD!!!

Instead, we have every shitstain imaginable voting for what government can GIVE them, rather than seeking protection of the very thing that takes bloodshed to restore.

Vote for LIBERTY or you are voting for DEATH!!!

not even close,,,
no its not,,,,

You're proud that your spine is made of pussy. :lol:

Forum List

Back