Will those who take great pride in casting a vote that doesn't matter vote for nothing again in 2020

You really don't see how voting for principle gets the winner interested in carrying out the will of the 3rd-Party constituents to win their vote next time?

I do, I really do...the principle can and should still be applied in local elections where the majority is still like-minded and united.

I always looked at my vote for a non-major party candidate as a matter of protest, not pride. I look upon those that can't see beyond Democrats and Republicans as being much like computers, limited in their understanding to only 0's and 1's.

How's that working for you?
You getting your guy in national elections?

I always looked at my vote for a non-major party candidate as a matter of protest, not pride. I look upon those that can't see beyond Democrats and Republicans as being much like computers, limited in their understanding to only 0's and 1's.

Being self reliant and adaptive to the situation as it presents itself has been working out mighty fine.

do you suck your "parties" ass loser?

Nope, I stick it to them by voting for Hulk Hogan...See, the duopoly loses when I do that...right?
you said 36 people,,the libertarians got 1.3 million,,so are you with them or not???

Are you bragging?
They garnered the support of one small city in Mexifornia?

If libertarians are so inconsequential, why do you invest so much of your time attacking them? ;)

I "attack" all silly whacks...it's what I do for entertainment in cyberspace.

Maybe. Or maybe libertarians just really get under your skin because they highlight your rank hypocrisy and stupidity. They expose you for the authoritarian douchebag that you are. Maybe.

The Lib Party fucks themselves by not supporting America's right to sovereignty....They'll never appeal to core Americans with that bullshit. The Party seems to be comprised of a bunch of careless hippy stoners.

"Libertarians believe that if someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States.
Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.
Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of life…some families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.
A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.
Whether they are from India or Mexico, whether they have advanced degrees or very little education, immigrants have one great thing in common: they bravely left their familiar surroundings in search of a better life. Many are fleeing extreme poverty and violence and are searching for a free and safe place to try to build their lives. We respect and admire their courage and are proud that they see the United States as a place of freedom, stability, and prosperity.
Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense.
Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

Being self reliant and adaptive to the situation as it presents itself has been working out mighty fine.

Lets not move the goalpost...we're talking about politics and voting...remember?

Nope, I stick it to them by voting for Hulk Hogan...See, the duopoly loses when I do that...right?
you said 36 people,,the libertarians got 1.3 million,,so are you with them or not???

Are you bragging?

If libertarians are so inconsequential, why do you invest so much of your time attacking them? ;)

Maybe. Or maybe libertarians just really get under your skin because they highlight your rank hypocrisy and stupidity. They expose you for the authoritarian douchebag that you are. Maybe.

The Lib Party fucks themselves by not supporting America's right to sovereignty....They'll never appeal to core Americans with that bullshit. The Party seems to be comprised of a bunch of careless hippy stoners.

"Libertarians believe that if someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States.
Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.
Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of life…some families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.
A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.
Whether they are from India or Mexico, whether they have advanced degrees or very little education, immigrants have one great thing in common: they bravely left their familiar surroundings in search of a better life. Many are fleeing extreme poverty and violence and are searching for a free and safe place to try to build their lives. We respect and admire their courage and are proud that they see the United States as a place of freedom, stability, and prosperity.
Of course, if someone has a record of violence, credible plans for violence, or acts violently, then Libertarians support blocking their entry, deporting, and/or prosecuting and imprisoning them, depending on the offense.
Libertarians do not support classifying undocumented immigrants as criminals. Our current immigration system is an embarrassment. People who would like to follow the legal procedures are unable to because these procedures are so complex and expensive and lengthy. If Americans want immigrants to enter through legal channels, we need to make those channels fair, reasonable, and accessible."

the more you talk the more pathetic you sound,,,

Are you bragging?

Translation:
"the more you talk the more pathetic logical you sound,,,"

Scary for you isn't it...me exposing your ignorance and all?

Are you bragging?

Translation:

talking with you reminds me of talking with a leftist,,,OH WAIT republicans are leftist,,just not as far left as democrats,,,

Are you bragging?

Translation:

talking with you reminds me of talking with a leftist,,,OH WAIT republicans are leftist,,just not as far left as democrats,,,

That's just that Libertarian Meglomaniac in you speaking...You are always the baddest ass, smartest dude in every room...Just ask you.

Are you bragging?

Translation:

That's just that Libertarian Meglomaniac in you speaking...You are always the baddest ass, smartest dude in every room...Just ask you.
I told you I wasnt LIBERTARIAN,,,

Are you bragging?

You clearly do not understand the concept and principle.

Will it really matter who comes here if we end all the social programs, free markets prevail, and the cost of employing an American is not greater than that to employ an illegal?

The only reason I oppose illegal immigration is because of the ass-backwards GOVERNMENT interference in employment practices of American employers, which is the only thing making employment of illegals attractive.

Government is the problem. Every fucking time.

Looks like I'll be going with Justin Amash this time around.

So, my vote will be a small contribution to ensuring that at least one side of the party of one is gonna get screwed, I don't really care which one so long as one of em gets screwed. lolol.

They're all on the same team. Both sides of the party of one are putting us in the poor house and pissing all over our civi liberties. I mean, what's Biden gonna do if he gets elected anyway? Outspend Trump? lolol. Get fukin real. At this point it's semantic.

Last edited:

Are you bragging?

Every "Libertarian" I know is a self proclaimed total badass...they all promise to use their AR-15 ONE DAY when they realize that voting for Mickey Mouse for decades isn't working...Guess what...ONE DAY never comes....hahaha

Sure. I get you. ;)

Are you bragging?

You clearly do not understand the concept and principle.

Will it really matter who comes here if we end all the social programs, free markets prevail, and the cost of employing an American is not greater than that to employ an illegal?

The only reason I oppose illegal immigration is because of the ass-backwards GOVERNMENT interference in employment practices of American employers, which is the only thing making employment of illegals attractive.

Government is the problem. Every fucking time.

Hey man look...I don't disagree with much of what you say and stand for...But that reality shit gets in the way...Unfortunately, this nation will never get away from social programs; there's just way too many here whom vote solely for free shit.
As far as sovereignty goes...what about that little Declaration Of Independence thing...how do you have a country without having a closed border?

Forum List

Back