Will trump be held to the same standards as a normal American and get charge and prosecuted for his crimes

Will tru p be held to the same standards as an everyday American.

• Yes

• No

• He is special and rich and we know how America rolls.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will trump be held to the same standard as an everyday American?
Trump didn't commit any crimes, you low IQ, easily brainwashed by fake news, TDS afflicted moron.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Will trump be held to the same standard as an everyday American?
I'd be very surprised to see that happen. He's already not held to any standards, so there's no reason for that to change.

Even though the sworn testimony from all these Republicans who were seeing what happened is making things very clear.

Obviously John ("I've decided I should be on the pardon list if that's still in the works") Eastman is in real trouble, though.

Actually, President Trump is being held to a higher standard than when he was a regular American.

He has been under attack from the libs since he first disembarked from the Golden Escalator in New York City.

The lies and the scamming from Sleepy Joe, Hillary, etc., have been scandalous, but excused. Trump has done nothing wrong and was literally crucified for it.

Actually, President Trump is being held to a higher standard than when he was a regular American.

He has been under attack from the libs since he first disembarked from the Golden Escalator in New York City.

The lies and the scamming from Sleepy Joe, Hillary, etc., have been scandalous, but excused. Trump has done nothing wrong and was literally crucified for it.
And we all know that they are of the highest standards of humanity. Flowers to all of the weeds.

Democrats can illegally "protest" in front of USSC justice's homes and are NOT prosecuted.
"Republicans" can trespass in the Capitol and are held in solitary Gulags for over 6-months.
The Law is NOT applied equally by democrat administrations and the FBI.
As for Trump, democrat prosecutors have been examining his taxes for ages trying to indict him for something.

Forum List

Back