Will trump be pilled up?

Both are signs of the same fucking condition.

But your worship of Trump has blinded you to his issues.

Go argue it with the NIH.

Memory changes with age​

As people grow older, changes occur in all parts of the body, including the brain. As a result, some people notice that they don’t remember information as well as they once did and aren’t able to recall it as quickly. They may also occasionally misplace things or forget to pay a bill. These usually are signs of mild forgetfulness, not a serious memory problem.

It’s normal to forget things once in a while at any age, but serious memory problems make it hard to do everyday things such as driving, using the phone, and finding the way home.

Signs that it might be time to talk with a doctor include:

• Asking the same questions over and over again
  • Getting lost in places you used to know well
  • Having trouble following recipes or directions
  • Becoming more confused about time, people, and places
  • Not taking care of yourself — eating poorly, not bathing, or behaving unsafely

Go argue it with the NIH.

Memory changes with age​

As people grow older, changes occur in all parts of the body, including the brain. As a result, some people notice that they don’t remember information as well as they once did and aren’t able to recall it as quickly. They may also occasionally misplace things or forget to pay a bill. These usually are signs of mild forgetfulness, not a serious memory problem.

It’s normal to forget things once in a while at any age, but serious memory problems make it hard to do everyday things such as driving, using the phone, and finding the way home.

• Asking the same questions over and over again
  • Getting lost in places you used to know well
  • Having trouble following recipes or directions
  • Becoming more confused about time, people, and places
  • Not taking care of yourself — eating poorly, not bathing, or behaving unsafely

Thanks for proving me correct.

That was very helpful of you.

Once again...you on the left accuse others of what you KNOW that you do! Trump is out there campaigning every day. Biden can barely make it twenty yards across a lawn to get on Marine One! You KNOW that they pumped up Joe with drugs for the State of the Union address! You KNOW what he's like when he's NOT pumped up on drugs!

Lots of MAGA claims that Biden will be hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drugs. If there are drugs that could help you in a debate, do you think trump is too honorable to take them? No doubt, MAGAs have been desperately searching for such drugs, and if they exist, they will be pouring them down his gullet with a funnel? Take the survey to see what folks here think about the possibility.
You actually said MAGA is desperate in the OP of this very DESPERATE thread.
There's that lack of SELF-AWARENESS you idiots are famous for.
Congratulations!
🙄

Thanks for proving me correct.

That was very helpful of you.

Mild memory problems do not need medication or treatment. From the article:

These usually are signs of mild forgetfulness, not a serious memory problem.

Mild memory problems do not need medication or treatment. From the article:

These usually are signs of mild forgetfulness, not a serious memory problem.

Trump's are not that mild. It happens just about every time he talks. Just ask Dr Ronny Johnson.

It is cute, you can diagnose Biden as a pre-school teacher but when someone does it to your god they are not qualified! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I did both; anyone can do both. Trump sometimes mixes up words. Biden can't climb the stairs.

And I do not teach preschool, but I know well when you don't have anything rational to argue you take cheap personal shots, so keep going.

I did both as well and you attacked me for having a different view of your god....so get off your fucking high horse

You claimed, and I quote, they are both "demented". In medical terms they are not. One has the normal signs of aging and the other should see a dr.

Have the day you deserve.

Lots of MAGA claims that Biden will be hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drugs. If there are drugs that could help you in a debate, do you think trump is too honorable to take them? No doubt, MAGAs have been desperately searching for such drugs, and if they exist, they will be pouring them down his gullet with a funnel? Take the survey to see what folks here think about the possibility.
wtf.jpg

You know I never thought of it this way. While Biden's behavior might be attributed to age, tRumps behavior might be both age and drugs.

This isn't that difficult.
Compare Trump from four years ago to Trump now. There isn't any difference.
Compare Biden from four years ago to Biden now. The difference is obvious.

Now think at what you have just said...

I could ask you for evidence and you will discover there is none...

Then you are going to get angry, you made a fucking fool of yourself and just told the internet that you are gullible...

You at this point will insult the messenger because I am the only one talking to you...
Yes. I will insult the messenger. You are a democrat.

Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling Wandering *Joe will have to stand for 90 minutes and think without a teleprompter.
Sleep well tonight leftards.

Forum List

Back