Will trump be pilled up?

Lots of MAGA claims that Biden will be hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drugs. If there are drugs that could help you in a debate, do you think trump is too honorable to take them? No doubt, MAGAs have been desperately searching for such drugs, and if they exist, they will be pouring them down his gullet with a funnel? Take the survey to see what folks here think about the possibility.

Since Trump has offered to take a drug test I have to say your are full of shit, and suffering from Terminal TDS.

Lots of MAGA claims that Biden will be hopped up on some kind of performance enhancing drugs. If there are drugs that could help you in a debate, do you think trump is too honorable to take them? No doubt, MAGAs have been desperately searching for such drugs, and if they exist, they will be pouring them down his gullet with a funnel? Take the survey to see what folks here think about the possibility.
Hmm, maybe we should have had that drug test that trump suggested, then we would know

Do you think trump is too ethical to take that, especially if he really thinks Biden will be juiced up?
I think he's too egotistical to use drugs against Quid Pro. He wouldn't want his inevitable victory tarnished by anything so tawdry as some pills.

Since Trump has offered to take a drug test I have to say your are full of shit, and suffering from Terminal TDS.
I'll believe Trump will take a drug test, when he actually takes a drug test.
Trumps m.o. is to offer things, he knows he can't or won't deliver on.
And people like you are just too stupid to see Trump for the person he's revealed himself to be, over and over and over again.

Fool me once, shame on you.

See how that works.

The pupils don't lie.

On topic of the OP, Leftists constantly:

A. Project
B. Seek company for their misery
C. Distort
D. All of the above

Forum List

Back