Will Trump go after Bill Clinton in the next debate?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, folks, good ol' Trump has hinted that, out of the kindness of his heart, he did not bring up Bill Clinton's infidelity in this first debate but that in the future he most certainly will do that (especially since he has much ground to make up after this first debate.)

Now, THAT would be quite the gamble for our beloved Donald, and I have NO doubt that Hillary has been well-prepped to turn that strategy of Trump into a devastating trap.

First, it is obvious that its Hillary and not Bill who is running for the WH..

Second, he will have to explain the why he hangs around and actually invites to his receptions, such "cheating husbands" as Bill Clinton.

Third, and perhaps most important, it would be rather difficult to claim a "moral high ground" by Trump when his own record of infidelities (3 marriages?) is brought up....

Finally, any attempt by Trump to label himself as a guardian of morality and ethics, would be met by an avalanche of ridicule and accusations of his hypocrisies..

Why? The Beast is a much easier target, unless she starts whining about sexism again that is.

Probably, but then Hillary can bring up his cheating and fucking life style. Trump better be careful...He has more trash then Hillary does in this area.

Probably, but then Hillary can bring up his cheating and fucking life style. Trump better be careful...He has more trash then Hillary does in this area.

Well, since Trump has alienated black, Latino, Muslims, LGBT voters, what the hell, why not also alienate sane women with his accusations?

I support women that try to work out their marriage. You do realize that is the conservative position? Trump shits on the conservative movement.

Well, folks, good ol' Trump has hinted that, out of the kindness of his heart, he did not bring up Bill Clinton's infidelity in this first debate but that in the future he most certainly will do that (especially since he has much ground to make up after this first debate.)

Now, THAT would be quite the gamble for our beloved Donald, and I have NO doubt that Hillary has been well-prepped to turn that strategy of Trump into a devastating trap.

First, it is obvious that its Hillary and not Bill who is running for the WH..

Second, he will have to explain the why he hangs around and actually invites to his receptions, such "cheating husbands" as Bill Clinton.

Third, and perhaps most important, it would be rather difficult to claim a "moral high ground" by Trump when his own record of infidelities (3 marriages?) is brought up....

Finally, any attempt by Trump to label himself as a guardian of morality and ethics, would be met by an avalanche of ridicule and accusations of his hypocrisies..
I hope he does. OMG I HOPE he does.

He'll have an even bigger disaster if he does.

LOL!!

I hope he does. OMG I HOPE he does.

He'll have an even bigger disaster if he does.

You bet....I too hope that Trump overrides the advice of his counsel and steps into that "morality" land mine.

Forum List

Back