Will Trump have a meltdown during the CNN GOP debate Wednesday night?

Not very likely. I predict his approval rating will continue to rise.

Chris Christie has threatened to go nuclear if they don't ask him more questions. Oddly enough his polls are so low he shouldn't even be on the first stage. But--you can bet--that the male candidates are going everything they can to disclose who Donald Trump really is, and it's not going to be pretty. The gloves come off on Wednesday debate.

You may be right. However, I disagree. I think the worm is about to turn. Trump's loose mouth has placed too big a target on his back.

You may be right. However, I disagree. I think the worm is about to turn. Trump's loose mouth has placed too big a target on his back.

People have been saying that ever since he entered the race, and his number just keep rising.

I hope he talks about how awesome he is and how many woman he has screwed over the year. hahaha Then talks about how many mexicans he has working at his hotels...hhaha

People have been saying that ever since he entered the race, and his number just keep rising.

Yeah, but what goes up can drop like a rock. I foresee Trump's Waterloo coming soon. He has started trashing Ben Carson, and I'm interested to see how that affects his poll numbers.

Yeah, but what goes up can drop like a rock. I foresee Trump's Waterloo coming soon. He has started trashing Ben Carson, and I'm interested to see how that affects his poll numbers.

While I do believe Carson has some good ideas, I doubt that he would really like the job as President. The thing that turned me against him is that he's not really a gun-guy, and doesn't seem to back law-enforcement.He lost my support with the statements he made about about the Ferguson officer should have "shot him in the leg", and that if Carson was the officer, he would have "arrested Michael Brown".

He doesn't seem to be living in the real world.

I think it's very possible. What do you think?

I think its largely irrelevant. His supporters really don't care much about his policy positions, who he attacks, or what he says.

Think he's bad now? Just wait until he gets to debate whatever Democratic candidate is left. That's when the real fireworks will start.

Probably
How many seasons in front of the camera? Not likely, always possible but not likely.

When his poll numbers start falling...

he'll melt.

He has that type personality.
Well that is not going to be by the next debate. His post Texas speech numbers should be out tomorrow and I think they will be up. So he is walking in a winner.

Probably
How many seasons in front of the camera? Not likely, always possible but not likely.

When his poll numbers start falling...

he'll melt.

He has that type personality.
Well that is not going to be by the next debate. His post Texas speech numbers should be out tomorrow and I think they will be up. So he is walking in a winner.

I don't figure it to happen before January.

Possibly not before the first couple of primaries.

Forum List

Back