Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

On one hand, the rank & file would get pretty angry, since he's full on MAGA (after completely and blatantly "changing his mind" about Trump).

On the other hand, Trump would make some goofy excuse, and they'd just believe whatever he said, as usual.

50/50.

Vance is a Yale graduate who ran a successful business. He isn't going to lose the debate.

The issue should be that Trump didn't know who he was running against. Trump could find a pivot, it wouldn't even be that messy due to what the Dems did.

He won't choose Haley, I don't think, but would pick Rubio.

I said from the beginning that to win without question, Gabbard would be the pick. It would be a layup at that point and Trumps enemies knew this. It wouldn't matter his opponent, even Michelle Obama.

Second choice to win for certain would be a toss up between Scott and Rubio.

The reasons for this is that it damages the Dem media talking points. Further, all of the above names are competent, seasoned politicians.

It is what it is. If Trump wins, it will be a more powerful team, more in the mold of a Reagan/GHWB. However, I am highly supportive of Rubio. When he speaks about intelligence issues I listen. One of the few politicians I do listen to. Pompeo would be another.

images

On one hand, the rank & file would get pretty angry, since he's full on MAGA (after completely and blatantly "changing his mind" about Trump).

On the other hand, Trump would make some goofy excuse, and they'd just believe whatever he said, as usual.

50/50.
And Vance would still "strongly" support him. Then get some cabinet position.

What about Little Marco or Bird Brain Nikki?

Nikki Haley is a RINO and would be rejected by the majority of GOP voters.
................................................................................................................................................
Why do you say that? She beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump in polls.
Now that Kamala is their nominee, Trump is barely ahead, and will probably be behind on election day.
We'll see how the polls look after the debates, but Nikki is a much stronger candidate in the General.

I doubt it. It would require tRump to realize he was wrong, and I don't think he can do that.

And Vance would still "strongly" support him. Then get some cabinet position.

What about Little Marco or Bird Brain Nikki?
Trump picked JD because he was so confident he was going to beat Biden.

So yeah, a good switch to a sane person would be one of those two. They've both shamelessly sold their souls, of course, but at least they're not theocrats.

Trump picked JD because he was so confident he was going to beat Biden.
So yeah, a good switch to a sane person would be one of those two. They've both shamelessly sold their souls, of course, but at least they're not theocrats.
1. True. JD was a luxury pick against Biden
2. Marco is from FL, so no need to pick him. Nikki was my choice to unify the party and gain women voters.

Forum List

Back