Will Trump Show Up For The Sunday Night Debate?

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

Thank you! I also heard that a few minutes ago.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.

I agree. This may be Trump's Waterloo...

trump-grab-them-by-pussy-jpg.92584

The GOP is having a meeting right now to decide what to do if he just drops out.

The coward might just quit like Palin did in Alaska. Republicans just can't defend their disgusting behavior.

You mean cowardly behavior.

It is the establishments lack of balls that got Trump nominated in the first place.

This country is getting just what it deserves.

A choice between two turds.

I'm hearing hints on MSNBC that he may not. Who knows...
I honestly thought that even before this latest look into who he really is, he was thinking about bailing out of the 2nd and 3rd debate anyway after getting the shit kicked out of him in the 1st debate.

Outside of his bootlicking deplorable supporters on this board and elsewhere, he is an embarrassment to all real Americans.

It is the establishments lack of balls that got Trump nominated in the first place.

Yep, only it' isn't the entire establishment. The right wing establishment has been cultivating the crazies for a long time. Looks like it's harvest time for all their efforts.

It's hard to say if Trump even could drop out. The ballots are already being printed, with his name on them.

People could vote Pence as a write-in, but there's no way that could get enough votes.

Or votes for Trump could be cast with the understanding that electors would vote for Pence, but I'm not sure that's possible. Some states legally bind electors to vote for the candidate on the ballot.

Or Trump could agree to step down after being elected, but who would trust Trump on that? They'd have to impeach him right after he took office.

Yep, only it' isn't the entire establishment. The right wing establishment has been cultivating the crazies for a long time. Looks like it's harvest time for all their efforts.

Can't argue that point.

However, his ego has run away with him. He's fading fast.

It's hard to say if Trump even could drop out. The ballots are already being printed, with his name on them.

People could vote Pence as a write-in, but there's no way that could get enough votes.

Or votes for Trump could be cast with the understanding that electors would vote for Pence, but I'm not sure that's possible. Some states legally bind electors to vote for the candidate on the ballot.

Or Trump could agree to step down after being elected, but who would trust Trump on that? They'd have to impeach him right after he took office.

He could quit if elected.

Right now, I don't think that is a concern....his getting elected.

Can't argue that point.

It's fun watching leftwing circle jerks. I'll bet you guys spray cum every time you watch the video.

Trump is the only Turd.
Ms. Clinton was, is, and remains the most qualified person to seek office since Bush 41. Denial makes you look dumber than normal.

Can't argue that point.

It's fun watching leftwing circle jerks. I'll bet you guys spray cum every time you watch the video.

I'll bet none of us ever imagine you spraying cum. Jesus, man, keep it to yourself.

Trump is the only Turd.
Ms. Clinton was, is, and remains the most qualified person to seek office since Bush 41. Denial makes you look dumber than normal.

Looks like she is getting elected.....

She's still a turd.

As for the rest...go f**k yourself. My guess is that you are pretty good at it.

If Trump does show up - will he try to grab Hillary?

Forum List

Back