Will Trump's liberalism finally take him out of the race?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
In the debate, Trump said, "Bush lied about WMD." and "The Iraq war was a disaster" and "Bush didn't keep us safe, he let 9/11" happen."

Bernie and Hillary could not have said it better.

From what I'm gathering, interestingly, this is less about his political ideology than it is about his methods.

I don't think this is about liberal/conservative for many; it's more about unclogging the D.C. toilet.

I think.

Well, the Iraq war was a disaster, but not for the reason many seem to think.

It was successfully prosecuted. The failure came from what came after. Nation building I don't know has ever been a good idea.

From what I'm gathering, interestingly, this is less about his political ideology than it is about his methods.

I don't think this is about liberal/conservative for many; it's more about unclogging the D.C. toilet.

I think.

well stated, Mac

In the debate, Trump said, "Bush lied about WMD." and "The Iraq war was a disaster" and "Bush didn't keep us safe, he let 9/11" happen."

Bernie and Hillary could not have said it better.

Oh of course it will, Little Feller. Just like he's been done for six or eight times already. LOL!! You're hitting the sauce a mite early today aren't you?

I think.
Bingo Mac1958......

It was successfully prosecuted. The failure came from what came after. Nation building I don't know has ever been a good idea.
The fail was installing the Shiite government. They are the same sect that runs Iran.

The fail was installing the Shiite government. They are the same sect that runs Iran.
Washington doesn't magically transform just because you elect a new POTUS. You should have leaned that by now.

You also should have learned that outsiders make a lot of sound and fury, but do not get elected.

trump is in this campaign to stay. That should be fairly evident right now. He was over the top in the debater in my opinion but I don't see it costing him any support. I think it might actually have harmed Bush in that the whole thing about Bush became about defending his mother and father and brother. Thtas all well and good but how does thqat advance Bush's candidacy?

As signers of the Geneva convention, you can't start a war, unless the country you started one against, will be better off after your war, than before the war, and the invading country, the war starter, is obligated to fix, what they messed up.

Trump should run for the D party nomination. Other than his stance on the border and trade, the Ds should love him.

As signers of the Geneva convention, you can't start a war, unless the country you started one against, will be better off after your war, than before the war, and the invading country, the war starter, is obligated to fix, what they messed up.

Never been a big believer in the Geneva convention. War has one rule, win.

Washington doesn't magically transform just because you elect a new POTUS. You should have leaned that by now.

You also should have learned that outsiders make a lot of sound and fury, but do not get elected.
I think that the last five POTUS's radically transformed this country from left to right starting with Raygun and Shrub daddy, then back to left with Bubba, then back to right with Shrub Jr., then back to left with Obama.
We could have another Civil War after the next election when the cons lose. Fascists are not good losers.

Forum List

Back