Will Trumps VP pick change your mind?

America's reaction to Slipping Donnie Trump. Iron Mike makes Trump stupid.

5WSzze1.gif

Just the fact Trump is even considering a slimeball like Newt Gingrich tells me my instincts about Trump have been correct from the beginning.

I can't think of anyone Trump could pick for VP that would make me vote for him. Unless it was John Kasich and God Himself told me he would smite Trump five minutes after taking the oath of office.

As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if lightning strikes Trump the moment he touches a Bible.

Just the fact Trump is even considering a slimeball like Newt Gingrich tells me my instincts about Trump have been correct from the beginning.

I can't think of anyone Trump could pick for VP that would make me vote for him. Unless it was John Kasich and God Himself told me he would smite Trump five minutes after taking the oath of office.

As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if lightning strikes Trump the moment he touches a Bible.

I certainly do hope you get another chance to vote in a free election after Hillary.

If he didn't do it to DumBama, he sure as hell won't do it to Trump.

Palin would make a good looking VP dressed in a tight leather mini-skirt, stiletto high heel shoes, fishnet stockings and sawed off shotgun wearing a Fedora.

That might have worked 15 years ago or so. She's starting to feel the years.

I certainly do hope you get another chance to vote in a free election after Hillary.

Hysterical much? Oh, wait, I forgot who I was talking to.
you do realize that the electors have no obligation to follow the popular vote don't you?

The electoral college is the ultimate deception that allows people to think their vote actually matters

you do realize that the electors have no obligation to follow the popular vote don't you?

The electoral college is the ultimate deception that allows people to think their vote actually matters

Okay. You keep telling yourself that.

So you think the electoral college is obligated to agree with the popular vote?

It's not and that is by design

Al Gore thought that and he ran for President, it's why he lost. According to the Democrats he didn't understand the process and was running for the popular vote. Damn, good thing we didn't have that dumb as shit for President ...

If any of the supposed front runners are picked I am not voting for Trump the bumper sticker is coming off the truck the yard sign in the trash and the shirts sold. No way I am voting for Gingrich,Pence,Christie,Flynn etc etc I MIGHT consider Joni Ernst I will be more than happy with Sessions or Patrick Buchanan.

I will NOT vote for Hillary or Stein or Johnson I despise them all for different reasons and no I do not care if I'm wasting my vote or helping to elect Hillary bc Trump by picking an establishment stooge is betraying those supporters who love his wild streak and non pc attitude he mine as well be Bernie sanders kissing Hilary's ass it's the same thing so anyone know anything about the constitution party candidate? I might just write in the American freedom party candidate but will YOU still vote for trump if he picks a vp you don't like?

The VP pick is his last realistic chance to get my vote. He needs to pick a VP who's going to sit at the adult table and clarify that Trump's anti-capitalist rhetoric is misleading, he's only going to expand trade and lower government restrictions, he isn't going to reduce liberty promising us to make it better. That's a sucker promise.

What about the liberal pretending to be a Nazi crowd? Who do you like for VP?

So you think the electoral college is obligated to agree with the popular vote?

It's not and that is by design

You're right and it is by design but I don't think it has ever happened. At least not to change the outcome of an election.

The framers were smart men, they knew the dangers of powerful centralized government and took all kinds of measures to divide power up. We have state local and federal authority, and that is also subdivided into judicial, legislative and executive power. The Electoral College is an extension of this same thinking. It's one of the elements that make us a Republic and not a pure Democracy.

Al Gore thought that and he ran for President, it's why he lost. According to the Democrats he didn't understand the process and was running for the popular vote. Damn, good thing we didn't have that dumb as shit for President ...

You're right. INstead we got Bush, Two wars, two recessions and a major city wiped out by a hurricane.

You're right and it is by design but I don't think it has ever happened. At least not to change the outcome of an election.

The framers were smart men, they knew the dangers of powerful centralized government and took all kinds of measures to divide power up. We have state local and federal authority, and that is also subdivided into judicial, legislative and executive power. The Electoral College is an extension of this same thinking. It's one of the elements that make us a Republic and not a pure Democracy.

The Electoral college is an anarchronism that stopped being used the way the Founding Slave Rapists originally intended after about the fourth try. That's when we got the current system, but the fact is, in all but 4 cases, the electoral vote matched the popular vote. If shit like 2000 happened all the time, we'd have changed it.

But here's the thing. In a close election (and this year won't be close), only about five states decide this, so they get all the attention.

We can talk here all day, but Hillary will take my state and Trump will take yours.

Do you like Florida and Iowa deciding this thing? I don't.

The Electoral college is an anarchronism that stopped being used the way the Founding Slave Rapists originally intended after about the fourth try. That's when we got the current system, but the fact is, in all but 4 cases, the electoral vote matched the popular vote. If shit like 2000 happened all the time, we'd have changed it.

But here's the thing. In a close election (and this year won't be close), only about five states decide this, so they get all the attention.

We can talk here all day, but Hillary will take my state and Trump will take yours.

Do you like Florida and Iowa deciding this thing? I don't.

I like the system we have and don't think we should change a thing. I think you have to be a nit-wit who has a goofy perspective to think the election is "decided" by several states. The election is decided by ALL the states through their electors. Just because some states take more time to get their shit together and certify their official totals doesn't mean THEY decided. In 2000, if Florida had announced their official winner earlier, some other state would have put Bush over the top. If Gore had won his home state of Tennessee, the Florida count would have been meaningless. It all depends on where the tally stands at any given time... it's like the nomination process at the convention... the state which puts Trump over the needed total is not "deciding" anything, they just happen to "win the lottery" of being the state to put him over the top. How can someone be this fucking goofy and aloof? :dunno:

Forum List

Back