Will Trumps VP pick change your mind?

In a funny way, I was kind of hoping for Christie myself. He may not be a true conservative, but he's well known and is entertaining just like Trump.

Right. so we are voting to be entertained?

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

I thought we were voting for the person who could effectively run the country for the next 4-8 years.

Guy, this isn't a bunch of college kids voting for who is the coolest Frat! This is our lives for the next four years.

Mike Pence is a solid Conservative, he has the chops to be VP and he delivers Indiana, a pretty significant battleground state.

You been drinking the Toxic Waste, son? if the Republicans are fighting to hold Indiana, they are pretty much screwed.

It seems a little flaky to me. It's like there's a bunch of goobers who NEVER intended on voting for Trump, they just wanted to fuck up the primary for the GOP, then smugly walk away. Well you fuckers need to go vote for Gary Johnson where you should've been all along. You represent such a small fraction of the voting population that you don't really matter anyway.

Wow, we knew you'd be drinking the NaziTrump Koolaid, eventually.
Does that equate to you drinking the Hillary Koolaid? Fool.

In a funny way, I was kind of hoping for Christie myself. He may not be a true conservative, but he's well known and is entertaining just like Trump.

I thought we were voting for the person who could effectively run the country for the next 4-8 years.

Guy, this isn't a bunch of college kids voting for who is the coolest Frat! This is our lives for the next four years.

And I bet you didn't think that after DumBama was elected. After all, why did America elect a guy not much different than Trump? Oh......... he spoke well, was black, and had a nice family. Policies? Hope and change, something a 10 year old could have though of.......and maybe did.

You are correct, the next four years are critical . Do we give a non-professional politician a chance, or elect a woman that's been in politics for decades and left behind a shady and even criminal trail; a woman who knowingly transmitted emails that our foreign enemies could have easily got their hands on; a woman who under oath, lied to Congress several times in one setting according to the FBI?

And I bet you didn't think that after DumBama was elected. After all, why did America elect a guy not much different than Trump? Oh......... he spoke well, was black, and had a nice family. Policies? Hope and change, something a 10 year old could have though of.......and maybe did.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked it up. He said "I'll undo everything Bush did wrong" and mostly did. Maybe if you stopped freaking out about him being black, you'd understand why people voted for him.

You are correct, the next four years are critical . Do we give a non-professional politician a chance, or elect a woman that's been in politics for decades and left behind a shady and even criminal trail; a woman who knowingly transmitted emails that our foreign enemies could have easily got their hands on; a woman who under oath, lied to Congress several times in one setting according to the FBI?

Uh, guy, I want to hire someone with decades of experience in her profession. I just can't worked up about e-mails.

Now, I think Hillary was beatable. But you guys had a hissy and nominated a Nazi Clown from Reality TV.

Mike Pence looks like Himmler. Lol

Obama got elected because Bush fucked it up. He said "I'll undo everything Bush did wrong" and mostly did. Maybe if you stopped freaking out about him being black, you'd understand why people voted for him.

Uh, guy, I want to hire someone with decades of experience in her profession. I just can't worked up about e-mails.

Now, I think Hillary was beatable. But you guys had a hissy and nominated a Nazi Clown from Reality TV.

They voted for him solely because he was black. What great polices did he run on?

You can almost make the claim that people voted for DumBama in retaliation, but what about his reelection when it was clear his first term was a failure?

Let's see, you elected a guy who barely had any experience in the US Senate, in state politics, voted "present" when he was even there at all, and you chose him over John McCain. But NOW you want to vote for somebody with decades of experience? Hypocrite.

Of course you don't care about emails because they were Hillary's. If a Republican candidate was in the same position of sending emails and lying to Congress, that would be your first reason to keep them out of office.

They voted for him solely because he was black. What great polices did he run on?

Ending Bush's war on Iraq. This was something Hllary and McCain wouldn't commit to.
Reforming health care- which he did.
Fixing the economy which he did.

But you keep telling yourself a racist country voted for him because he was black, not because your philosophy failed epicly.

You can almost make the claim that people voted for DumBama in retaliation, but what about his reelection when it was clear his first term was a failure?

Really? Let's look at that.
He ran on getting us out of Iraq. By 2012, all troops were withdrawn.
He ran on fixing the economy. Unemployment had dropped from 10% to 7%, the Dow went from 6000 to 15,000, GDP Growth was back on track.
He ran on fixing health care. That got done.
He also reformed the banking industry.

Now, you might not like what he did, but he did accomplish much of what he set out and promised to do.

Let's see, you elected a guy who barely had any experience in the US Senate, in state politics, voted "present" when he was even there at all, and you chose him over John McCain. But NOW you want to vote for somebody with decades of experience? Hypocrite.

Actually, I personally voted for McCain in 2008. But when you fucks nominated the Mormon, I was done with you. Compared to Trump, though the Mormon took on a new dignity.

Of course you don't care about emails because they were Hillary's. If a Republican candidate was in the same position of sending emails and lying to Congress, that would be your first reason to keep them out of office.

Not really. Bush's white house lost Thousands of E-mails related to sensitive subjects, no one said boo.

Missing White House Emails

Now, Bush should have been impeached over all the things he fucked up where people ACTUALLY DIED, but he wasn't even impeached for that.

Ending Bush's war on Iraq. This was something Hllary and McCain wouldn't commit to.

But you keep telling yourself a racist country voted for him because he was black, not because your philosophy failed epicly.

He ran on fixing the economy. Unemployment had dropped from 10% to 7%, the Dow went from 6000 to 15,000, GDP Growth was back on track.

Now, you might not like what he did, but he did accomplish much of what he set out and promised to do.

Actually, I personally voted for McCain in 2008. But when you fucks nominated the Mormon, I was done with you. Compared to Trump, though the Mormon took on a new dignity.

Not really. Bush's white house lost Thousands of E-mails related to sensitive subjects, no one said boo.

Now, Bush should have been impeached over all the things he fucked up where people ACTUALLY DIED, but he wasn't even impeached for that.

Yeah, let's look at that:

Against his military advisors, DumBama handed over IRAQ to ISIS and it is now a war zone. He did so before his reelection and to hell with what our thousands of solders died for; reelection was more important.

Much of his unemployment figures were due to people no longer working. Even today we have a record of over 1/3 of our working population not working nor looking for a job. The massive expansion of our social programs is a great contributor to that. Yeah, that's great news.

He did not fix healthcare or anything else. All he did was create more government dependents which was his goal in the first place. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Healthcare is a mess now with insurance companies dropping out of Commie Care, and millions of us that lost our employer coverage. Rates continue to skyrocket and out of pocket expenses are enormous. People like myself who lost their employer healthcare now have to buy their own with after-tax money which means much less money in circulation but more money for the federal government. It's a complete failure.

The stock market had nothing to do with DumBama. The federal reserve put trillions into the market to keep it artificially afloat and growing. It's called quantitive easing. The only thing it accomplished is making the rich people even richer.

Of course, why would you vote for a guy so squeaky clean that he never touched a cigarette in his life, never a drop of alcohol, never a recreational drug and pick a guy who was admittedly a coke head? That's not to mention his great success as a businessman and his political background to boot. How could anybody on the left vote for a guy like that?

People dying is not an impeachable offense. Look up what impeachable offenses are sometime.

Against his military advisors, DumBama handed over IRAQ to ISIS and it is now a war zone. He did so before his reelection and to hell with what our thousands of solders died for; reelection was more important.

Much of his unemployment figures were due to people no longer working. Even today we have a record of over 1/3 of our working population not working nor looking for a job. The massive expansion of our social programs is a great contributor to that. Yeah, that's great news.

He did not fix healthcare or anything else. All he did was create more government dependents which was his goal in the first place. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. Healthcare is a mess now with insurance companies dropping out of Commie Care, and millions of us that lost our employer coverage. Rates continue to skyrocket and out of pocket expenses are enormous. People like myself who lost their employer healthcare now have to buy their own with after-tax money which means much less money in circulation but more money for the federal government. It's a complete failure.

The stock market had nothing to do with DumBama. The federal reserve put trillions into the market to keep it artificially afloat and growing. It's called quantitive easing. The only thing it accomplished is making the rich people even richer.

Of course, why would you vote for a guy so squeaky clean that he never touched a cigarette in his life, never a drop of alcohol, never a recreational drug and pick a guy who was admittedly a coke head? That's not to mention his great success as a businessman and his political background to boot. How could anybody on the left vote for a guy like that?

People dying is not an impeachable offense. Look up what impeachable offenses are sometime.

Decades of experience in her "profession" and she couldn't even learn to handle email properly. You can't get worked up about the emails because it just involves national security. Sounds like a typical clinton fan.

Newt would make me feel a little better as he is a big space fan like me! ;) Would also tell me that he isn't going to go along with the loserterian crap nearly as much.
I have no worries that trump might be a libertarian lol Gingrich is a neo con

Just an FYI on the neo con label. Newt long before this election cycle was really walking back his neo con days and actually he and Rand Paul were agreeing on many issues that would strip him of that title of neo con.

Newt is a snake.

So many promises from obama and he did what? More crappy trade deals like bush and clinton. Then of course, the no good unaffordable health care act. obama =zero.

Pretend republicans might whine about politics in general and fake republicans certainly post hateful stuff about the republican slate. That's the way the the operatives for the dirty tricks democrat party work when their backs are to the wall. Notice that almost nobody in the freaking free world has much to say about Hillary much less praise her policies and her degenerate personal life. It's like running against the invisible candidate who think's she can pull a coughing fit and win by default.

I'm glad Trump picked Pense. He just totally marginalized himself. I almost though I would vote Trump. Not now. Can't vote Hillary. I'll sit this one out.

There is no way your liberal leftist ass was ever going to vote for Trump!

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

2 candidates NOT under felony criminal investigation vs 1 that is. Had Trump selected one that was it would have made my decision harder. As it stands now, by NOT selecting someone under investigation, Trump has helped solidify my decision to vote for him over Hillary...att.

I'm glad Trump picked Pense. He just totally marginalized himself. I almost though I would vote Trump. Not now. Can't vote Hillary. I'll sit this one out.

There is no way your liberal leftist ass was ever going to vote for Trump!

Sent from my SD4930UR using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's too bad they won't let the stupid ones like you go back to being slaves.

Forum List

Back